Welcome To Your NWO: A Rundown Of Woke Insanity Amid The Newest Cultural Revolution

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Remember you are hated" should be taught to every student unfortunate enough to attend a university. This is precisely why I dropped out. I refuse to give my time, money, and attention to people who actively dislike my very existence.
Its a thin line because on the one hand, many institutions of higher learning and their faculty seem to require the student to acquiesce to a position of inferiority these days, replacing the generic subordination of will generally required for extended activity such as enrollment in college/university or the military.

On the other, that inflicted/self-internalized inferiority comes at every student, regardless of race, gender orientation etc. much the same way the fashion industry and beauty product manufacturers cultivate deep, psychological feelings of inferiority in their customer base (and society as a whole with their over-arching advertisement campaigns/agendas) in order to ensure their products are seen as essential... at the expense of the persons own sense of self and self-worth.

They have their specific plans to break down every segment of the potential "market" and nobody is spared their attempts... they have just de/evolved these efforts into a much more personalized attempt to infiltrate the individuals psyche.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

The Independent falsely claims that Rittenhouse shot three black men

Kenosha-shooting-grosskretz-huber-rosenbaum-new.jpg

When I saw comments on twitter about "disdain for black lives", I hadn't thought of looking at their photos. A photo that will go into the memory hole. The dead were black. Because it was meant to be. If it has to be so and I say so, it is.

The Independent falsely claims that Rittenhouse shot three black men

View attachment 65630

When I saw comments on twitter about "disdain for black lives", I hadn't thought of looking at their photos. A photo that will go into the memory hole. The dead were black. Because it was meant to be. If it has to be so and I say so, it is.
He shot 3 Jews.

recure

Established
Maybe being "black" is a code word meaning antifascist in the same way that being "red" means you're a communist. Since Jews are de facto antifascists/pro-BLM, they qualify as "black men" given their shared victimhood status.

Maybe being "black" is a code word meaning antifascist
It's not a text belonging to an ideological community in which they can use their own jargon. This is a news text from the mainstream media. So when anyone sees "black" in a news article, thinks it's literally black. That's what they aimed for.

Since Jews are de facto antifascists/pro-BLM, they qualify as "black men" given their shared victimhood status.

It's strange in every way to use "Jew" and "black" as equivalents. "Jewish lives" in a very safe position that has left the USA in debt for a hundred years. Are there any Jews in the USA who have the "mentioned" poverty of blacks?

And how can Jews who never marry non-Jews be black? Have you ever seen a black person in any wealthy, religious or race-based Jewish community?

Last edited:

recure

Established
It's not a text belonging to an ideological community in which they can use their own jargon. This is a news text from the mainstream media. So when anyone sees "black" in a news article, thinks it's literally black. That's what they aimed for.
I was being ironic; it's obviously the case that they meant racially black, but given that it is ridiculous and false, I offered a wild guess as to why they might have called the Jewish victims "black". But then again, the job of the race-baiting media is to conflate ideologies with ethnic groups. You are correct that well-to-do Jews are not disadvantaged in many respects in the way that others are, but it's not for nothing that they created the ADL and celebrate holidays like Tisha B'Av.

Mark Ruffalo affectionally calls Joseph D. Rosenbaum (who was convicted for raping five boys aged 9 to 11) "Jojo"
joseph-rosenbaum.jpg

It's interesting that a random person you bump into on the road in the USA has a long and horrific list of crimes.

Pedro Pascal pays respect to p***phile Joseph Rosenbaum

Social media director for the Democratic Party Mocks Waukesha Christmas parade that killed at least five

Last edited:
Jordan Peterson: Why I am no longer a tenured professor at the University of Toronto

"First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers.
Furthermore, the accrediting boards for graduate clinical psychology training programs in Canada are now planning to refuse to accredit university clinical programs unless they have a “social justice” orientation ... Similar moves are afoot in other professional disciplines, such as medicine and law."