Welcome To Your NWO: A Rundown Of Woke Insanity Amid The Newest Cultural Revolution

polymoog

Superstar
NWO

1:43. NWO degenerate agenda active in idaho.

DISNEY

0:30.
perfect for a child.

Vmort

Star
RUSSIA IS AN ABOMINATION -- PUBLIC KIDS SACRIFICES
Russia openly ruled by NWO Russia is Hellhole -- public kids sacrifices, public mass ritual murders, openly p***philia, openly hunt for kids, openly sell adrenochrome and human meat.00.JPG0.jpg

polymoog

Superstar
RUSSIA IS AN ABOMINATION -- PUBLIC KIDS SACRIFICES
Russia openly ruled by NWO Russia is Hellhole -- public kids sacrifices, public mass ritual murders, openly p***philia, openly hunt for kids, openly sell adrenochrome and human meat.
you only posted this on 3 different threads-- make sure you post it all over the Kpop and BTS threads, along with the questions and suggestions section.

polymoog

Superstar
Virgin Airlines

virgin atlantic great new features added:

NO:
wider seats
cheaper flights
extra carry-ons

YES:
pronoun buttons (thank GOD)
drag queen twerking in the aisle (but not during take off and landing, sorry)
interchangable skirts/suits for trans-stewardesses (not sure how they were able to manage before that)

polymoog

Superstar
Purple - “I’m just gonna be me” (Official Video)

totally ratioed: 2.5K thumbs up 22K thumbs down.

some good comments:

Duncan Dönitz
The funny thing is she's not going to be herself. She's going to be whatever focus groups and a big corporation say she's going to be.

A N B B
"Are you sure this will help us sell more candy?" "Candy?"

krninja22
Wow! So stunning and brave. Next can you do gray for the NPC's that gobble this nonsense up?

Dark Woods
I hope people are starting to see through this new marketing gimmick of ''inclusivity''. These companies don't care about being inclusive beyond getting as many people to buy their product as possible. I'm tired of gender and skin color being used as a marketing gimmick.

Awoken2

Superstar
Virgin Airlines

virgin atlantic great new features added:

NO:
wider seats
cheaper flights
extra carry-ons

YES:
pronoun buttons (thank GOD)
drag queen twerking in the aisle (but not during take off and landing, sorry)
interchangable skirts/suits for trans-stewardesses (not sure how they were able to manage before that)
Check out their multi million pound new advert currently playing, pre watershed, here in the UK

I don't know what advertising agency they used to try show how woke and inclusive they are but this gender bending farce of an advert just tries to normalize what, just a few years ago, was seen as highly abnormal.

Sign of the times I'm afraid

redqueen

Superstar