What are you listening to?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
D'hang! They still sound fantastic! They're one of those groups that sound the same in the studio and playing live. I don't think there's much difference between that performance and their '86 version:

I agree. To my ears Cyril still sings in the same key, unlike most of his peers today, and they have pretty much the same line-up since those classic albums came out.

My favourite version of this song. Personally, I think the mix of strings and the sitar rock (no pun intended :)):

"A very merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year,
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear"

These guys would be fantastic to see them live in concert! Here's a quote at the end of the video:

“Create a society at peace with itself, and lay down the burden of hate and division”

- John Lewis 2020

Bad day? Meds? Dental surgery?
Made me laugh!
LOL! I've watched this a couple of times and it's brought me to tears. I initially thought it was an impersonator! When I read the YT comments, I realized it was actually Elton himself. :D

Sounds nothing like the '83 hit, but it's certainly worth a hearty laugh! The subtitles remind me of something Awoken would've conjured up. :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
LOL! I've watched this a couple of times and it's brought me to tears. I initially thought it was an impersonator! When I read the YT comments, I realized it was actually Elton himself. :D

Sounds nothing like the '83 hit, but it's certainly worth a hearty laugh! The subtitles remind me of something Awoken would've conjured up. :)
After watching this again, I noticed that he is performing this on a basketball court. It seems he may be mocking someone, perhaps a rapper? Still funny.:p