What happened to Madonna ?

Madonna? I think she sold her soul a long time ago. I *used* to be a fan in my much younger days...and I do at times still feel a draw to the energy she would evoke in me (like from her older videos like Who's that girl, or her live concert footage in Italy). I think, for me, it was because she's so incredibly different than I am and I would watch her videos, and she seemed (in her younger days), so free in a way...and she seemed to hold the world in her palm - I mean she *seemed* to have it ALL...and I would think to myself "wow - imagine having all THAT - and literally dancing through life - and traveling the world!"

But now I realize...now that I'm older (and hopefully wiser)...that all that came with a price. And it's all illusion. And if you really LOOK into her career - the signs are all pointing to one thing - her alignment with darker forces. And I think that's why she was so appealing in a way - I think she literally practices the occult...and I do think it has a draw and you have to consciously resist it (if you were ever susceptible to it - which not everyone is - I know plenty of men (straight men) who just never saw the appeal) - but as a woman, I certainly fell for it in my teens and early twenties. I mean I would wear the rubber bracelets, and the big bows in my hair, and all of it.

Anyway...so yeah...look at her videos for some clues...her movies too:

In Desperately Seeking Susan she's literally flaunting the One Eye Sign on her jacket - it's FEATURED in the movie...it's not just some minor prop.
In "It's Human Nature" video she's in S&M clothing and in the middle of a pentagram at one point...
In Die Another Day video she wraps her arm in leather strap in an homage to Kaballah and also Tatoo on her arm and on electric chair is from Kaballah - and then she *magically* disappears
In What it Feels like for a Girl - the room number is 66* (you know...number of the beast)

I could go on... Anyway...yeah...I think she sold her soul a long time ago.
I still have the 12 inch version of Live To Tell with three different versions. But I would rather get vaccinated than listen to her now. I was in a store the other day and Papa Don't Preach started playing and I felt a little sick. I wish they would start playing muzak in stores again.

Tikawanda

Established
She went off the rails after her divorce. I mean she's always been edgy, but she had toned it down quite a bit while she was married, then she slowly started going downhill around 2012 with increasingly darker visuals and themes in her music videos and performances, her strange obsession with youth culture, and all her other questionable stunts including her face which changes between sagging and Marilyn Manson-looking every other day.

minnie82

Superstar
She went off the rails after her divorce. I mean she's always been edgy, but she had toned it down quite a bit while she was married, then she slowly started going downhill around 2012 with increasingly darker visuals and themes in her music videos and performances, her strange obsession with youth culture, and all her other questionable stunts including her face which changes between sagging and Marilyn Manson-looking every other day.
You mean after the divorce with Guy Ritchie?

Madonna recently dressed up as Jesus Christ in The Last Supper:

It was not the first time, she did that before as Jesus crucified:

I wonder why.

audacious? trying to get attention?

or ... is she actually Jesus Christ?

When she showed up as Jesus crucified she said:

My performance is neither anti-Christian, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Rather, it is my plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole. I believe in my heart that if Jesus were alive today he would be doing the same thing.

Last edited:

free2018

Star

I wonder why.

My performance is neither anti-Christian, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Rather, it is my plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole. I believe in my heart that if Jesus were alive today he would be doing the same thing.
They are literally inhabited by demons and that’s why they do what they do.

I wonder why.

It's blasphemous - and likely she's been made to do this - the devil after all...expects his due...

FilthPig

Veteran

Lol this plastic surgery just looks horrible .She probably still considers herself to be beautiful and "sexy" . Just shows the level of delusion going on in their head..

Lol this plastic surgery just looks horrible .She probably still considers herself to be beautiful and "sexy" . Just shows the level of delusion going on in their head..
Thankfully she is wearing some clothes at least. She is rotten inside and out. Never completely recovered from the spectacle of when her and Britney kissed each other.