Who do Muslims really worship?

sickgirl15

Established
Look, all you do is insult Islam, regardless of the 2 BILLION people who follow it. I mean look at your post above, you reach out to insult and what for? What do you possibly expect to gain?

Positive reasons?

Are you seriously gonna try to tell us you are a good person? The devil is your guide and you will realize this with perfect clarity come judgement day.

This is why i tell people to avoid magic. I mean look at what it produces.
I am a Feminist who believes in the liberation & freedom of ALL women. Islam oppressed women terribly, and yes, I have a BIG problem with that. “Judgment day!!” Have you ever met anyone who returned from “heaven or hell,” or “judgment day” to tell you about it. Are you blind? I do not need to practice “magic” to be a spiritual person, and I should not have labeled myself “Wiccan,” because I do not live my life based on a book that someone else wrote like you bible/Quran thumpers do. I don’t care if two million people are brainwashed to live their lives under the control of any organized religion. To me, that is a sign of a person who refuses to think for themselves. Most religious people are a bunch of closet sex freak/hypocrites! I’m an openly bisexual woman and am definitely pro-sex. And what others do in their bedrooms is none of my business. I live my life according to THIS quote: “do as you will as long as you hurt no one; but if anyone dares to f**k with me or my loved ones, beat the sh*t out of them!” I volunteer at animal shelters/rescues, and do a lot of positive things with my life. America is a free country, and yes I choose to not buy into hateful, oppressive religions that brainwash people in order to control them and keep them psychologically and physically subservient. (Especially my sister and brother lgbt people). So what?

Daze

Star
I’m an openly bisexual woman and am definitely pro-sex. And what others do in their bedrooms is none of my business. I live my life according to THIS quote: “do as you will as long as you hurt no one;
So, do as thou wilt?

I'm wondering if you take Alister Crowley as some kind of role model because you sound alot like him. I mean the "white" wiccan magic that you practice fits right in there with Mr Crowley.

Its very interesting to see @BeemBow like your posts. While she's hating on satanists in one thread, and you appear to be one... But apparently, is in total agreement with you.

It is what it is. I'll cya on judgement day when the Almighty will fill you in on what you used to do.

Peace.

Mohammed_123

Established
A new breakthrough.

YASIN

Y###N

NEW YORK

ISA

NEW YORK and 911

How the heck did the prophet Mohammed know about 911 and New York????

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A new breakthrough.

YASIN

Y###N

NEW YORK

ISA

NEW YORK and 911

I admit that I dont understand where you are coming from or your methodology... but Im not going to put you down either. Perhaps you are over my head here or perhaps its vice vice-versa... perhaps that doesnt apply at all. Either way you seem peaceful, respectful and genuine so all I can say is salaam :)

Mohammed_123

Established
I admit that I dont understand where you are coming from or your methodology... but Im not going to put you down either. Perhaps you are over my head here or perhaps its vice vice-versa... perhaps that doesnt apply at all. Either way you seem peaceful, respectful and genuine so all I can say is salaam :)
W Salaam back at you...

why dont you understand it....it really is simple

Daze

Star
A new breakthrough.

YASIN

Y###N

NEW YORK

ISA

NEW YORK and 911

McDonalds

MS

Multiple Sclerosis

With this we can conclude that Ronald McDonald...

rm.jpg

Has a deadly skin disease.

MtV... music television.

123.jpg

Look closely, the upside down M actually contains a triangle.
456.jpg

A triangle is actually the all seeing eye.

789.jpg

Mtv is Illuminati confirmed.

Attachments

Dusktilldown

Rookie
I agree. I just cannot comprehend for the life of me how so many people deny and vehemently defend something that is obviously negative and a REAL threat to Western culture and civilization such as Islam. People are terribly naive and in deep denial in general. Muslims (HELLO—for all of you ignorant idiots out there who think Islam is a religion of peace, please take your heads out of your asses and Google what the TALIBAN is and how it abuses, controls, dehumanizes, kills, and threatens WOMEN’S lives. Women who “dare to go against the oppressive, misogynistic, patriarchal “rules” that they, not men are FORCED to live by. These women’s own families try to “forbid” them from becoming educated, independent, happy & free individuals. NOW.. Google “Phyllis Chesler’s” website and go to the “categories” section. Phyllis Chesler was duped when she was a young, naive lady by a dashing man who convinced her to marry him and move to the where he resides; in the Middle East. When she arrived, she was shocked at the realization that she had been lied to, and was now a part of his “harem.” This event changed her life, luckily she escaped and returned to NYC. She is now a highly successful & respected feminist author, I believe PhD, and has written extensive books to empower women and tell the truth about Islam. That kook Linda Sarsour is a liar. Islam is the exact opposite of a feminist IDEOLOGY. She’s the absolute worst. And the extremely hateful Louis Farrakhan. He is an anti-Caucasian, anti Semite who likens Jewish people to “cockroaches,” I as a whole respect Jews because they have endured unnecessary persecution forever, and had to live through the nightmare of concentration camps, murder, (genocide) by that sick f**k Hitler. Jewish people never have asked for “reparations” or bitch. Most are successful, proud people to this day. I live in a wonderfully mixed neighborhood, and Hasidic people don’t bother a soul, and do their own thing. Using Jewish people as scapegoats for hatred is ridiculous. The real enemy here is Muslims who want to change Western culture to “Sharia Law.” They LOATHE “infidels” (non Muslims by the way people. Open your goddamn eyes! No matter what our skin color or religion, as Americans, we need to band together and get real about the threat of Islam. And don’t blame the veiled women; they are forced to dress like that due to the pathetic fact that Muslim men can’t (choose not to) be able to control their sexual feelings when just LOOKING at a beautiful Muslim woman. Pathetic!
I feel pity towards religious women, not just muslim women but christians too. Imagine worshipping a male god and scubscribing to a religion that tells you you're responsible for the original sin, that your body is profane, and that you have to spend your entire life apologizing for even existing. I can't imagine walking around with that much self-hatred.

Daze

Star
I feel pity towards religious women, not just muslim women but christians too. Imagine worshipping a male god and scubscribing to a religion that tells you you're responsible for the original sin, that your body is profane, and that you have to spend your entire life apologizing for even existing. I can't imagine walking around with that much self-hatred.
There is no original sin in Islam.

Its not about self hatred. Its about having something valuable that is worth protecting.

You really shouldn't feel sorry for Muslim woman. There is a reason Islam remains to be the fastest growing religion on the planet with woman outnumbering the men. Clearly they have found something that you are still looking for.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Islamic concept of God does not incorporate God as a male other than basicaly saying "You can sometimes refer to God as "he" because that is what you are used to, but to be clear God is neither male nor female, but the Creator of males and females."

iWundr

I can see how one would think that, considering what iSIS do to "infidels". Its off with their head! Violent believes..
I’m not sure who created ISIS, who helped them suddenly achieve such a big stake in reality but you’re telling me they were smart enough to evade NATO bases which are smothered ALL over the Middle East? Ha. The rise of ISIS came just in time to halt world leaders from joining together to say NO to the creation of the state of Israel. ISIS is most likely backwards, tribal people who claim to be muslim as well as Mossad, working together to create a terror that came and went so that today we can see Israel on the map. They needed a ‘good guy’ to curb the bad guys. As for violent beliefs… please…just.., don’t. I would NEVER associate KKK with Christianity because Christianity is a beautiful religion with a beautiful message and the KKK is just a violent, sickening group who used the cover of Christianity. I would never bring up the truth about the supposed Christian Crusaders who tortured, raped and murdered so many people to covert them to Christianity, I know Christianity is not about that life. Jesus, Son of Mary, was a great human. His kindness and understanding would never need to be forced onto people, people would just join from the goodness. That is Gods will. So the people who take elements from the Quran out of context and believe that Islam is violent, you need to re evaluate what you’re thinking… isn’t that what we are? vigilant citizens who refuse to believe the narrative being fed to us?

Bubbajay

Veteran
Could someone please explain how the Quran mixes up Mary the mother of Jesus with Miriam the sister of Moses and Aaron? I know the bottom notes of chapter 19 in the Quran state that Aaron was the same Aaron being the brother of both Mary's even though they lived many centuries apart. How is this possible? Did allah somehow bring Aaron back to life centuries later?

Mohammed_123

Established
Could someone please explain how the Quran mixes up Mary the mother of Jesus with Miriam the sister of Moses and Aaron? I know the bottom notes of chapter 19 in the Quran state that Aaron was the same Aaron being the brother of both Mary's even though they lived many centuries apart. How is this possible? Did allah somehow bring Aaron back to life centuries later?
can you please link a source?