Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Cult of the bull deities
Main article: Bull (mythology) § Egypt
In Egypt, the bull was worshiped as Apis, the embodiment of Ptah and later of Osiris. A long series of ritually perfect bulls were identified by the god's priests, housed in the temple for their lifetime, then embalmed and encased in a giant sarcophagus. A long sequence of monolithic stone sarcophagi were housed in the Serapeum, and were rediscovered by Auguste Mariette at Saqqara in 1851. The bull was also worshipped as Mnevis, the embodiment of Atum-Ra, in Heliopolis. Ka in Egyptian is both a religious concept of life-force/power and the word for bull.

Main article: Mnevis
Mnevis was identified as being a living bull. This may be a vestige of the sacrifice of kings after a period of reign, who were seen as the sons of Bat or Hathor (see:horned goddess Hathor), the ancient cow deity of the early solar cults. Thus, seen as a symbol of the later sun god, Ra, the Mnevis was often depicted, in art, with the solar disc of their mother, Hathor between its horns.

Main article: Bull (mythology) § Levant
The Canaanite deity Moloch (according to the bible) was often depicted as a bull, and became a bull demon in Abrahamic traditions. The bull is familiar in Judeo-Christian cultures from the Biblical episode wherein an idol of the Golden Calf is made by Aaron and worshipped by the Hebrews in the wilderness of Sinai (Exodus). The text of the Hebrew Bible can be understood to refer to the idol as representing a separate god, or as representing the God of Israel himself, perhaps through an association or syncretization with Egyptian or Levantine bull gods, rather than a new deity in itself.

Exodus 32:4 "He took this from their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool and made it into a molten calf; and they said, 'This is your god, O Israel, who brought you up from the land of Egypt'."

Nehemiah 9:18 "even when they made an idol shaped like a calf and said, 'This is your god who brought you out of Egypt!' They committed terrible blasphemies."

Calf-idols are referred to later in the Tanakh, such as in the Book of Hosea, which would seem accurate as they were a fixture of near-eastern cultures.

King Solomon's "bronze sea"-basin stood on twelve brazen bulls, according to 1. Kings 7:25.

Young bulls were set as frontier markers at Tel Dan and at Bethel the frontiers of the Kingdom of Israel.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Now back to my dob being coded into Ancient Egyptian texts.

i found 88 g=7 d=4

88 GD

Jewish folk spell God with a G_D only. still a 74 though with a 88. Below is what i found exactly..........

69842 = illuminati
ra ptah sol sol 88 74

we all know who RA and SOL are....

as for PTAH

What is Ptah known for?
Ptah, also spelled Phthah, in Egyptian religion, creator-god and maker of things, a patron of craftsmen, especially sculptors; his high priest was called “chief controller of craftsmen.” The Greeks identified Ptah with Hephaestus (Vulcan), the divine blacksmith.

i reached my conclusion from the following line of text from the Koran :-

auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

I AM 50 DJEDI 50
According to some the IAM in the above equation is equal to a pyramid..
PYRAMID (IAM) - ISIS (50) - DJEDI - RA (50)

Therefore according to the opening line in the Koran we are defo worshipping the Egyptian gods....

IAM (God of Moses) - MOTHER (ISIS) (50) - Heaven (DJEDI) or SIRIUS (Osiris spelt backwards is SIRIOS) - SON (HORUS) (50)

4 Pillars of Heaven
4 Canopic Jars
4 Sons of Horus
4 Cardinal Points

Anyone wanting to discuss this further then leave a message.

Ptah
Symbolthe djed pillar, the bull
Parentsnone (self-created or un-created)
ConsortSekhmet and Bast
OffspringNefertem, Maahes

Ptah had no parents; since he was the creator, he came first
i never realised till now that DJEDU was a city in SYRIA during the Egyptian times

86 pages trying to keep this thread alive by throwing random symbols and concepts and you didn' prove anything yet.
What you are doing is kind of useless. If you are really a muslim (I am 100% percent sure that you are not), you would know a very basic principle which is: There is no symbology in islam. Actually using symbols is prohibited.

Please Mohammed_123 or Kais_123 or Bot_123, respect our minds

Daze

Superstar
86 pages trying to keep this thread alive by throwing random symbols and concepts and you didn' prove anything yet.
What you are doing is kind of useless. If you are really a muslim (I am 100% percent sure that you are not), you would know a very basic principle which is: There is no symbology in islam. Actually using symbols is prohibited.

Yes, it is common knowledge that Islam has zero icons. Even the Crescent with the star is rejected and has nothing to do with Islam.

I think Kais is mostly harmless. The brother either has djinn issues or mental problems (not to offend, the 2 are commonly confused for one another) and God knows best.

TokiEl

Superstar
The bible is by many or at least some thought to be the inspired words of God for us humans.

Anyway.

Therein is a prophecy about someone falling from heaven who wants to sit on the mount of assembly and be like the Most high.

Now if you know a little about what's written in the bible... you may know that the God of israel is there considered the Most high.

And He had a temple on a mount in Jerusalem where the israelites had to assemble three times a year.

That temple is long gone... but again according to a prophecy in the bible... a God wannabe would also have a temple there and pretend to be God.

Yes there is a temple.

So is it the temple of the God wannabe prophesied in Isaiah 14 ?

Some say Yay and some say Nay.

What does the Most high say ?

YAY

Mohammed_123

Veteran

Aint my fault you dont get it...:)
BTW each and every one of my posts contain FACT

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
O GOD OSIRIS

taken directly from the words :.................wait for it...........................

.................10 Downing Street...

you wouldnt believe it would you...but i worked this out last night and it came as a shock..

Mohammed_123

Veteran
LANGUAGE FAMILY:AFRO-ASIATIC > EGYPTIANORIGIN:ANCIENT EGYPTIAN NAME ROOT:ASAR / AUSARNATIVE NAME ROOT:USRIS (اوزيريس)MEANING:
This name derives from the Ancient Egyptian “Asar / Ausar”, Arabic: Usris”. Osiris was the Egyptian god, usually identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead. He was classically depicted as a green-skinned man with a pharaoh's beard, partially mummy-wrapped at the legs, wearing a distinctive crown with two large ostrich feathers on either side and holding a symbolic crook and flail. Osiris was at times considered the oldest son of the Earth god Geb, and the sky goddess Nut, as well as being brother and husband of Isis, with Horus being considered his posthumously begotten son.

Mohammed_123

Veteran

4 rakat farz
4 rakat sunnah

= 8

= thoth
Osiris, also called Usir, one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt. The origin of Osiris is obscure; he was a local god of Busiris, in Lower Egypt, and may have been a personification of chthonic (underworld) fertility. By about 2400 BCE, however, Osiris clearly played a double role: he was both a god of fertility and the embodiment of the dead and resurrected king. This dual role was in turn combined with the Egyptian concept of divine kingship: the king at death became Osiris, god of the underworld; and the dead king’s son, the living king, was identified with Horus, a god of the sky. Osiris and Horus were thus father and son. The goddess Isis was the mother of the king and was thus the mother of Horus and consort of Osiris. The god Seth was considered the murderer of Osiris and adversary of Horus.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
It seems to be that there is a mix of the Ancient Egyptian Gods and Pagan Gods coded into the Koran.

Can anyone contemplate why this is the case?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
As you can see ASR and USIR are the same.

Aleef pesh uu and you have the U.

The exact words i found in 10 Downing Street are OSIR..

same thing

OSIRIS is being worshipped here.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Gods i have found thus far, coded numerically, alphabetically and in English and Arabic..

SOL
RA
PTAH
ISIS
HORUS
OSIRIS
BAAL
AL LAT
UZZA
MANAT

Something i just saw, when writing up this post...

Hubal

Can anyone guess why so many? and why?

It definately proves that the pagan Gods were alive and well during the time of the Prophet Mohammed.

Daze

Superstar
Of course there were pagans. Why do you think the Almighty sent the last prophet (saw)? The same one you are named after.

You are utterly lost Kais while your demon trots you out so others can mock you. You go back a page or two and the mushriks here say you're sad. You really should stop this and reflect.