Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Of course there were pagans. Why do you think the Almighty sent the last prophet (saw)? The same one you are named after.

You are utterly lost Kais while your demon trots you out so others can mock you. You go back a page or two and the mushriks here say you're sad. You really should stop this and reflect.
I know there were pagan gods at the time of Prophet Mohammed. Yes i am named after the prophet Mohammed , thats why surah 47 holds special significance to me.

47 mohammed

my age and my name in this surah.

Im not lost, im finding my way past all the bullshit out there...

i do not think i should worry about someone that comes on this site and has a post count of 1 :)

might have been you talking to yourself???

According to you, if a man uses his brain he is demon possessed??

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Gods i have found thus far, coded numerically, alphabetically and in English and Arabic..

SOL
RA
PTAH
ISIS
HORUS
OSIRIS
BAAL
AL LAT
UZZA
MANAT

Something i just saw, when writing up this post...

Hubal

Can anyone guess why so many? and why?

It definately proves that the pagan Gods were alive and well during the time of the Prophet Mohammed.
Only God missing in the above list is off course .....

EL

Baal is there and EL is Baals father.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Something i was thinking about earlier today...

Moses met God

God was Fire

Koran says Jinns/Devils are made from fire.

Iblis, being a jinn created from fire
So was the God that Moses met a Jinn/Devil?

Any answers appreciated?

Mohammed_123

Veteran

this song works out to be something that i know.

54/moon
bkt/222
Chaand di kuri

CDK

Badal di behn

BDB

Tennu bijjle bijlee ken

TBBK

CDK=3211 =16

BDB=242

You can actually make lots of variations..but the above is the basics.

TBBK = 2222

4 = D = H =T

Mohammed_123

Veteran
EXCLUSIVE: The Bill actor George Rossi died from pancreatic cancer at home surrounded by family reveals heartbroken widow as she leads tributes to 'wonderful' husband

check the surname...10 downing street...

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The 4 Qul (Char Qul) are short yet powerful Surahs in the Holy Qur’an which hold immense rewards and benefits. These four Quls are known as the protecting Surahs that were recommended by our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Reciting these four Quls on a daily basis will protect the Muslims from black magic, evil eye, whispers of Shaitaan, and Shirk. The best time to recite is at night before going to bed (as recommended by our Prophet (SAWS)) and in daily prayers (salah)

So let’s see what are the four Quls of the Quran and their benefits. If you have been searching for the 4 Qul in English with a downloadable image, then this article will surely benefit you! The 4 Qul Surahs are mentioned below:

1. Surah al-Kafirun
  2. Surah al-Ikhlas
  3. Surah al-Falaq
  4. Surah al-Naas
All the 4 Surahs begin with the word “Qul”. Do you know what this Arabic word means?

It means … “Say”.

Let’s get deeper into the benefits of 4 Qul Surahs.

Surah Kafirun is the 109th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 6 ayats. This Surah is equal to one-quarter of the Qur’an. The Muslim who recites this Surah before going to bed stays protected from shaitaan and safe from Shirk.

With the reference of Jami At-Tirmizi Hadith 3403

Farwah bin Nawfal (RA) narrated that:

He came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: “O Messenger of Allah, teach me something that I may say when I go to my bed.” So he said: “Recite: Say: ‘O you disbelievers’ for verily it is a disavowal of Shirk.”
Surah Ikhlas is the 112th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 5 ayats. This Surah is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’an. There are numerous benefits upon reciting Surah Ikhlas such as forgiveness of sins, attaining the love of Allah (SWT), protection against every kind of affliction and calamity, and many more…

With the reference of Sahih al-Bukhari 5015

Narrated by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said to his companions, “Is it difficult for any of you to recite one-third of the Qur’an in one night?” This suggestion was difficult for them so they said, “Who among us has the power to do so, O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)?” Allah Apostle replied: ” Allah (the) One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures need.’ (Surat Al-Ikhlas 112.1–to the End) is equal to one-third of the Qur’an.”
Surah Falaq is the 113th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 5 ayats. This Surah helps to seek Allah’s protection from the black magic and evil eye.

Surah Naas is the 114th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 6 ayats. This Surah helps to seek Allah’s protection from the Jinn and evil.

With the reference of Sahih al-Bukhari 5016,

Narrated by Aisha (RA) that:

Whenever Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) became sick, he would recite Mu’awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An- Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.
As these 4 Qul Surahs are short and easy to memorize, everyone must recite them on a regular basis, as they hold great benefits and numerous rewards which will help us in this world and on the day of judgment.

Now...QUL or KUL

Actually i have wrote about this before, but it is CUL which equates to 333.

THE 4 CULS is the correct way.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The 4 Qul (Char Qul) are short yet powerful Surahs in the Holy Qur’an which hold immense rewards and benefits. These four Quls are known as the protecting Surahs that were recommended by our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Reciting these four Quls on a daily basis will protect the Muslims from black magic, evil eye, whispers of Shaitaan, and Shirk. The best time to recite is at night before going to bed (as recommended by our Prophet (SAWS)) and in daily prayers (salah)

So let’s see what are the four Quls of the Quran and their benefits. If you have been searching for the 4 Qul in English with a downloadable image, then this article will surely benefit you! The 4 Qul Surahs are mentioned below:

1. Surah al-Kafirun
  2. Surah al-Ikhlas
  3. Surah al-Falaq
  4. Surah al-Naas
All the 4 Surahs begin with the word “Qul”. Do you know what this Arabic word means?

It means … “Say”.

Let’s get deeper into the benefits of 4 Qul Surahs.

Surah Kafirun is the 109th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 6 ayats. This Surah is equal to one-quarter of the Qur’an. The Muslim who recites this Surah before going to bed stays protected from shaitaan and safe from Shirk.

With the reference of Jami At-Tirmizi Hadith 3403

Farwah bin Nawfal (RA) narrated that:

Surah Ikhlas is the 112th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 5 ayats. This Surah is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’an. There are numerous benefits upon reciting Surah Ikhlas such as forgiveness of sins, attaining the love of Allah (SWT), protection against every kind of affliction and calamity, and many more…

With the reference of Sahih al-Bukhari 5015

Narrated by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

Surah Falaq is the 113th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 5 ayats. This Surah helps to seek Allah’s protection from the black magic and evil eye.

Surah Naas is the 114th chapter of the Holy Quran which consists of a total number of 6 ayats. This Surah helps to seek Allah’s protection from the Jinn and evil.

With the reference of Sahih al-Bukhari 5016,

Narrated by Aisha (RA) that:

As these 4 Qul Surahs are short and easy to memorize, everyone must recite them on a regular basis, as they hold great benefits and numerous rewards which will help us in this world and on the day of judgment.

Now...QUL or KUL

Actually i have wrote about this before, but it is CUL which equates to 333.

THE 4 CULS is the correct way.
Using the same method as above
555 = NEW

i suggest you research "SHRINERS"
I know what the shriners are. it's the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. It's a para-masonic organization. You don't to be a muslim to be a shriner even though they use Coran for their oath. Most of the masonic lodge use the bible for their oath. Does it mean that christians are freemasons ?

You pretend to be a muslim and keep fueling the thread with esoteric nonsense wheras you already know that symbolism is prohibited in islam. That's islam 101 if you know anything about it.

It is funny that you created a thread of 87 pages to tell us what, we muslims really worship, when you don't know anything about islam and you keep on changing your username form Kais to Mohammed to keep on sharing misinformation.

Keep on misinforming and I will keep on commenting ;)

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I know what the shriners are. it's the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. It's a para-masonic organization. You don't to be a muslim to be a shriner even though they use Coran for their oath. Most of the masonic lodge use the bible for their oath. Does it mean that christians are freemasons ?

You pretend to be a muslim and keep fueling the thread with esoteric nonsense wheras you already know that symbolism is prohibited in islam. That's islam 101 if you know anything about it.

It is funny that you created a thread of 87 pages to tell us what, we muslims really worship, when you don't know anything about islam and you keep on changing your username form Kais to Mohammed to keep on sharing misinformation.

someone with a higher post count would obviousley have more credibility!

go troll someone else

i saw what you did there.....may Allah punish you...ameen...
May Allah guide you to the right path. You are not helping though by sharing lies against Allah.

16:116 "And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah. Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed."
16:117 "[It is but] a brief enjoyment, and they will have a painful punishment. "