Who do Muslims really worship?

Daze

Superstar
And you're accusing Islam? Christiainity has murdered just as any people...No religion has clean hands.
Yes she is and actually, its not even close.

Christianity is literally #1 in the world for blood shed. Right @Vixy ?
Smile 2 Jannah - FAZE APEX GETS HATE AFTER POSTING THIS [dcfugcciQjo - 880x495 - 0m24s].png

You and daze detest the truth dont you?
I just detest demon worship, which is what you do. Whether you admit it or not. Those with minimal knowledge can see it.

But i think you should post more, because you've already destroy your credibility with this thread. I mean you think your own name is coded in the Quran right?

Tell us more.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Yes she is and actually, its not even close.

Christianity is literally #1 in the world for blood shed. Right @Vixy ?
View attachment 73621

I just detest demon worship, which is what you do. Whether you admit it or not. Those with minimal knowledge can see it.

But i think you should post more, because you've already destroy your credibility with this thread. I mean you think your own name is coded in the Quran right?

Tell us more.
Surah Mohammed 47

Mohammed_123

Veteran

Tell us more.
Just where do you get off by calling me a demon worshipper?

there is alot that you dont know...and not everything is demonic

you act like this pious islamic man on this forum.....but your full of shit and you know it

you are just a blind truth denier....a typical muslim hypocrite.....who is so stupid that he closes his mind to everything that is not islam.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
From thus forth...i choose to ignore muslim hypocrites like @Daze @lightseeker

keep posting but you wont get no feedback from me....

this was your intention from the start...to derail this thread into petty arguing...i wont do it no more...

i was warned by other members....thanks to them...and yes they were non muslims...

better and more honest people than you two all day long..

fuck off now where you belong :)

Daze

Superstar
Surah Mohammed 47
Really? Is that what you meant? You do know that is the most popular name on the planet. Right?

In response to your other post i am far from perfect. But least i don't play with magic.

Stop and look around you. Except for the mushriks who love it when Islam is attacked, every one else is literally making fun of you. Surely you can see it?

But what response do you have but to call me a liar?

Good luck to you Kais.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
i was warned by other members....thanks to them...and yes they were non muslims...
Yes no doubt. I certainly give the polytheists here a hard way to go. Would not surprise me in the least If pm's were being sent about me around here back biting. Np at all. I'm happy come judgment day cause i can use all the hasanet i can get.

Indeed the devil loves to gather his troops. Sadly some here can only work in darkness. Isn't that right Kais?

Too bad. Ill call to the truth long as i have a pulse.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nephilim or the Annunaki.....are they not meant to be giants though?
Large stature was one of the attributes but “Nephilim” literally means “fallen ones”. They are described as “men of renown”.

A theory I have come across is that these elongated skulls were a Nephilim trait, and that cultures where these beings were present echoed the head shapes by use of cradle headboarding. I suspect the Annunaki narrative of ancient Mesopotamia comes out of a pro-Nephilim culture.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
What does DJED mean?

It is a pillar-like symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphs representing stability. It is associated with the creator god Ptah and Osiris, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead. It is commonly understood to represent his spine.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Been thinking about this....

womans menses tied in with moon phases....some say its fact ..some say its myth...

whats your opinion....

MWMM

MAN WOMAN MOON MENSES