Who do Muslims really worship?

Thanks for posting this useful info..i will keep it in mind :)
You're welcome! Give it a try. See the results for yourself.

And should you are a wee bit chemistry-savvy you'll be able to manufacture 30ppm ClO2 yourself in your kitchen, like myself. (bare minimum expense; raw materials are darn cheap; just the glassware will be a one-off expenditure).

For the (albeit perishable) human body, ClO2 is an amazing molecule. It a biocide = a high oxidizing agent. Instantly vaporizes pathogens (bacteria, fungii, virus, et. al.). Itself is pH neutral but acts to increase pH i.e. neutralizes acidic environment (neutralizes protons) (p.s. cancer thrives in acidic environment). But make 100% sure, the concentration is about 30ppm. Too much of anything can become devestating or lethal.

At the same time, once the ClO2 molecule is used then, the O2 in ClO2 molecule literally acts as an impeccable parallel supply of Oxygen to the human body /organs, apart from what the combination of blood, lungs and breathing does.

You may try, see the results and spread the word!

I think this guy actually needs some help sounds abit schizophrenic, delusions of grandeur, numbers talking to him. Not good sign. Lack of insight

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think this guy actually needs some help sounds abit schizophrenic, delusions of grandeur, numbers talking to him. Not good sign. Lack of insight
Im not able to follow along/agree with them personally, but I do think the rest of us might want to lay off on the diagnosis-via-screen... even if we do fancy ourselves "experts" on every topic under the sun.

Luisy

Established
i am not possessed...but i do hear supernatural things all the time, like dogs or wolfs growling besides me and pots and pans banging when no one is there....voices whispering, loud running up and down the stairs.just a few occurances to mention....

i have it sussed though...its all to deter me from the path i have chosen and instil fear.

i do honestly believe that these entities or space travellers like i call them...were only looking out for me...

i have had major surgery done numerous times upon me due to testicular and lung cancer....

God knows what kind of places you go too when you are under anasthesia....

maybe thats where all this comes from....

coz i do recall when the space travellers were asking me questions...i asked if i could join them....they said, only if i stop smoking....so too me this seems like NHS brainwashing....

or MK ULTRA Brainwashing

:)
I don't like nonsense chitchat so I'm gonna be very frank. The things you write on this thread about religion and the stories you share, either you are a fraud/bored or you need a professional help. Extremely exaggerated stories and proofs will lead you nowhere. Get a real job, or, hobby...

Daze

Superstar
so is 1+1 is 2 then its ok....but if 1+1 =3 then you scream black magic..

be careful of what you accuse others of doings when you dont know anything.

pac = programme and control MAN
As i said before Kais. Play surah baqarah in your home and start praying again.

You're candle will burn out some day as will mine. These breaths you take today is nothing more then a mercy, time to return to the Creator.
Don't squander it.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I don't like nonsense chitchat so I'm gonna be very frank. The things you write on this thread about religion and the stories you share, either you are a fraud/bored or you need a professional help. Extremely exaggerated stories and proofs will lead you nowhere. Get a real job, or, hobby...
have you even read the bulk of this thread?

what makes it nonsense?

what makes me a fraud?

maybe i am bored...thats why i play with numbers....but the all add up and make sense..

i suggest you re read this thread and try to work it out yourself :)

sickgirl15

Established
No.. I guess you need to re-read the translation to get a better understanding .. There is no concept of any God in the Holy Quran.. Other than Allah Almighty ..
Wasn’t Allah a prophet who married (I bet it wasn’t HER original idea:) a 9 year old girl or something? Am I close????

Daze

Superstar
Wasn’t Allah a prophet who married (I bet it wasn’t HER original idea:) a 9 year old girl or something? Am I close????
Ifs funny. You literally worship demons by your own admission of using magic. So who here ever expects you to have anything good to say about religion?

Enjoy this life, it is your heaven.

EDIT: so i just noticed you're trolling a 3 year old post. That is sad on another level.

sickgirl15

Established
Ifs funny. You literally worship demons by your own admission of using magic. So who here ever expects you to have anything good to say about religion?

Enjoy this life, it is your heaven.

EDIT: so i just noticed you're trolling a 3 year old post. That is sad on another level.
Oh, “I’m sorry!” I didn’t even notice the date; just the content! I do NOT worship demons, and have used white magic in the past for solely POSITIVE reasons. I have never used it to put a spell on anyone, or for ANY negative reasons. My, aren’t you an extremely judgmental, uninformed, ignorant person? SATANISTS worship and summon demons; get it straight. I never have, and never will. Actually, I’m done defending myself against an obviously closed minded, sheltered individual who seriously is both clueless & hopeless in being open to learning not to judge people they know NOTHING about! If your a female and Muslim, I feel very bad for you. I’m a liberated, free AMERICAN born (European Mum:) fabulous, creative woman who has the right to do as I please in my country. Enjoy your brainwashed, forced subservience to the patriarchy and your horrendous oppression by “your own” men! Now THAT, in the year 2021 is ABSOLUTELY SAD on “another level ;)!

Daze

Superstar
Oh, “I’m sorry!” I didn’t even notice the date; just the content! I do NOT worship demons, and have used white magic in the past for solely POSITIVE reasons. I have never used it to put a spell on anyone, or for ANY negative reasons. My, aren’t you an extremely judgmental, uninformed, ignorant person? SATANISTS worship and summon demons; get it straight. I never have, and never will. Actually, I’m done defending myself against an obviously closed minded, sheltered individual who seriously is both clueless & hopeless in being open to learning not to judge people they know NOTHING about! If your a female and Muslim, I feel very bad for you. I’m a liberated, free AMERICAN born (European Mum:) fabulous, creative woman who has the right to do as I please in my country. Enjoy your brainwashed, forced subservience to the patriarchy and your horrendous oppression by “your own” men! Now THAT, in the year 2021 is ABSOLUTELY SAD on “another level ;)!
Look, all you do is insult Islam, regardless of the 2 BILLION people who follow it. I mean look at your post above, you reach out to insult and what for? What do you possibly expect to gain?

Positive reasons?

Are you seriously gonna try to tell us you are a good person? The devil is your guide and you will realize this with perfect clarity come judgement day.

This is why i tell people to avoid magic. I mean look at what it produces.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Both Islamic hadeeth and Western chronological sciences have proven Aisha was 17-19 when she married Muhammed. This strange crowd still clings to the faulty theological blasphemy which sates she was 6-9 years of age. Apparently they are desperate to continue to find faith-based justification for child-r*pe and pedo ish... as everyone can see for themselves.

sickgirl15

Established
Look, all you do is insult Islam, regardless of the 2 BILLION people who follow it. I mean look at your post above, you reach out to insult and what for? What do you possibly expect to gain?

Positive reasons?

Are you seriously gonna try to tell us you are a good person? The devil is your guide and you will realize this with perfect clarity come judgement day.

This is why i tell people to avoid magic. I mean look at what it produces.
I am a Feminist who believes in the liberation & freedom of ALL women. Islam oppressed women terribly, and yes, I have a BIG problem with that. “Judgment day!!” Have you ever met anyone who returned from “heaven or hell,” or “judgment day” to tell you about it. Are you blind? I do not need to practice “magic” to be a spiritual person, and I should not have labeled myself “Wiccan,” because I do not live my life based on a book that someone else wrote like you bible/Quran thumpers do. I don’t care if two million people are brainwashed to live their lives under the control of any organized religion. To me, that is a sign of a person who refuses to think for themselves. Most religious people are a bunch of closet sex freak/hypocrites! I’m an openly bisexual woman and am definitely pro-sex. And what others do in their bedrooms is none of my business. I live my life according to THIS quote: “do as you will as long as you hurt no one; but if anyone dares to f**k with me or my loved ones, beat the sh*t out of them!” I volunteer at animal shelters/rescues, and do a lot of positive things with my life. America is a free country, and yes I choose to not buy into hateful, oppressive religions that brainwash people in order to control them and keep them psychologically and physically subservient. (Especially my sister and brother lgbt people). So what?