Why is anime so perverted?

Biff McFly

Just spit balling here, but Japan is unique among advanced nations in that it basically never was Christianized on any level. Missionaries were heavily persecuted and never gained a foothold--virtually non-existent from Tokugawa period through WW2. So it's pagan influences were therefore never eliminated or at least pushed underground.

As western counties dechristianize a lot of these sorts of depraved ideas will become more common and accepted elsewhere.

Dreamymoon

Established
It’s unusual though because they have several catholic themes in anime
Just spit balling here, but Japan is unique among advanced nations in that it basically never was Christianized on any level. Missionaries were heavily persecuted and never gained a foothold--virtually non-existent from Tokugawa period through WW2. So it's pagan influences were therefore never eliminated or at least pushed underground.

As western counties dechristianize a lot of these sorts of depraved ideas will become more common and accepted elsewhere.

ARose

Established
Fertility problems are caused by hentai?

I don’t believe that…
The market for hentai is so prevalent because of the choices men started to make at least twenty years ago.

The problem started with the extended stagnation economically and the job for life culture. You can couple that with feminism and you have a lot of young men living with their parents. Most of latter haven’t had children and so it goes…

Japan could always make military service compulsory…
I’m talking about beauty culture and cultural attitudes about female desirability. Being within the human female fertility window is obviously a necessary consideration for mating desirability, if having children is the issue.

However, adult women are typically fertile after 22. Anime aesthetics are hyper youth oriented and I think that is influencing sexual tastes and beauty standards.

In a society with a spiraling birth rate, removing potential mothers from the pool because they are over 27, even though they have as much as 10-15 years of viable fertility left and have a sea of male peers without spouses and children that are actively seeking such, adds to the demographic pressure. That’s the point I was making.

free2018

Star

This is incorrect.
If you don’t like Japan, that’s fine, but please do not make things up.
There are Christians in Tokyo and in every part of Japan.

Biff McFly

This is incorrect.
If you don’t like Japan, that’s fine, but please do not make things up.
There are Christians in Tokyo and in every part of Japan.
I never said there are zero Christians in Japan, and I alluded to the fact that after WW2 the country became more accessible to missionaries. But virtually all 1st world nations were majority Christian in the recent past or still are. I can't think of single one that isnt/wasnt besides Japan. It's treatment of Christians prior to WW2 was among the most brutal anywhere, for many centuries.

free2018

Star
I never said there are zero Christians in Japan, and I alluded to the fact that after WW2 the country became more accessible to missionaries. But virtually all 1st world nations were majority Christian in the recent past or still are. I can't think of single one that isnt/wasnt besides Japan. It's treatment of Christians prior to WW2 was among the most brutal anywhere, for many centuries.
I hear you.

It was not a hospitable place, especially in the 1500’s.

The West does have many millions of Christians.

As for Christian nations, there are none. If you want to count the Vat, then there’s one.

The West is and has always been dominated by Masonic pagan forces. The whole realm has been dominated by secret societies off and on continually since the beginning.

moodychick

Established
Many males between the ages 20-40 (maybe older) have high unrealistic expectations towards women. It happened to one of my closest friends when her ex-boyfriend compared her body to a character's voluptuous body. She broke up with him after that. The guy was a creep and spent hours on 4chan.

I blame the TV shows the males watch and the video games they play. It's mind controlling them. They are sheltered with no other interest that involve Japanese media, have self-esteem issues and are narcissistic.

Most of them look like him:

I’m talking about beauty culture and cultural attitudes about female desirability. Being within the human female fertility window is obviously a necessary consideration for mating desirability, if having children is the issue.

However, adult women are typically fertile after 22. Anime aesthetics are hyper youth oriented and I think that is influencing sexual tastes and beauty standards.

In a society with a spiraling birth rate, removing potential mothers from the pool because they are over 27, even though they have as much as 10-15 years of viable fertility left and have a sea of male peers without spouses and children that are actively seeking such, adds to the demographic pressure. That’s the point I was making.
I would also add that japanese culture values extreme thinness, and that has an effect on fertility as well. Years ago when i used to post on social media a japanese lady befriended me, and i remember something about women being encouraged to only gain about 15 pounds during pregnancy, from an already extremely thin body to begin with. This lady had struggles with getting pregnant and when she did she had a miscarriage.

00kpop00

Established
It’s extremely rare to find an anime without fan service unless its a childrens show (usually)

even in “childrens“ anime there is references to breast size, skirt flipping (even a retro anime from the 1960’s had it) and sailor moon which is for kids (I disagree) has lots of inappropriate content and even Cardcaptor Sakura has content too (heck the manga is serialised in a childrens magazine). There is also lots of p***philia. Even with pop stars they are known to do idol shoots in lewd positions.

I’ve seen several manga titles in Japanese children’s magazines for girls and the content is quite mature… women in comprising positions by men and mature romance stories.
two girls magazines

if I look at all the new mangas coming out for teenagers they involve beasts, demons, vampires, women with massive breasts, harems, inter species romance and some very disturbing and even hentai and disgusting beastiality. I literally can’t find anything clean. Apart from maybe one or two.
Manga exists for p***philia And it’s disgusting. They even make merchandise for it like body pillows. Breast mouse pads exists with anime characters.
Figurines are mostly disgusting ones with women with massive breasts and some are showing their private’s. If you look at anime figurines it’s mostly like this.
I’ve seen some live action movies and they had some disgusting stuff like a women being treated like a dog (teen movie based off a manga for teen girls) and teacher student romances and that.

Why is Japan like this with their media.
Japanese media is so extreme, immoral and amoral, and f*cked up is because the elites and illuminati are involved in their media, including anime and hentai.

Dreamymoon

Established
Japanese media is so extreme, immoral and amoral, and f*cked up is because the elites and illuminati are involved in their media, including anime and hentai.
Most modern anime seems to be. It’s sick. I am watching one right now it’s the anime adaptation of Anne of green gables. Nothing disgusting or gross. It’s from 1979.