Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

None of you have ever won a debate against me. I could do this in my sleep. It takes nothing by the way, it’s like swatting flies. Just something to do with downtime at work.

Vast majority of my bans are just for being here. So called “melt-downs” are pretty rare.Usually you or the zone just snitch to teacher and fuck it, sometimes there is no need for niceties with monsters like yourself.

12 year old anarchism lol, better than ancient anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and bullshit bitchute videos to define your world view. I actually read.
You basically humiliate yourself every time your here, not having the self awareness to realize that is no excuse. I think you like being banned because it covers your tracks and you don’t have to answer for your stupid arguments

last time you lost here, just stopped responding and then got banned
and then another place where you refused to refute my post because you said it wasn’t true. Which is so laughably idiotic, saying you’ll only refute true things, it’s hard to believe you lack that much in awareness. But of course you do.

only thing you ever do is project world views about fascism and anti semitism, because you’re still butthurt that you couldn’t convince anyone the official story of the holocaust was true. I think that’s where you started to go off the rails.

here was another place your stupid anarchy views were dismantled and you had no answer for it beyond calling people nazis

Wish I could think of more examples, it happens every time you come back. funny every time you lose a debate everyone happens to just be nazi fascists that you refuse to respond to. Yeah its pretty sad.

Lyfe

Star
Bert was that guys account 5 sock puppets ago. I think that one was banned for tagging people and wishing death on their children and families. hed call that being merry prankster, to everyone else hes just a psycho
Yeah if I remember right Bert was last summer supporting the geroge floyd riots.

Yeah if I remember right Bert was last summer supporting the geroge floyd riots.
He participated in them, thanks that was another time he was destroyed in a debate
he couldn’t even define what justice was after he was blabbering on about it. Damn that was a good one

You can’t rationally argue with the mentally insane chief. Your brain is so rotted by conspiracy and religion that there is no point, other than to annoy you. Take the internet W, chief. I’m sure it gives meaning to your otherwise meaningless existence.

You know what I meant, you can’t refute someone’s delusions, I’m not a trained psychiatrist, but harp on that to make you feel like a man.
You can refute anything that’s not true little fella. Those should be the only things you do refute

I could provide you with ample evidence like with all the other bullshit you believe in, but what does it matter? You don’t live in reality.

Little fella! How funny. What’s your daily life? You wouldn’t last a minute doing the kind of work I do. You’re soft as shit.
You could but you never do? doesnt sound plausible. I would never tell a schizo alcoholic like you anything about my daily life, falling into “shot in the dark“ assumptions is basically the last legs of a little fella who’s nazi fascist words aren’t working again

As I recall you couldn’t define it. I asked for your definition and you wouldn’t, I said give me yours and I’ll give you mine. You give a little you get a little. But I already know that someone with your worldview doesn’t even begin to understand what justice is. To you it’s probably death camps.
Riiiiiiight:rolleyes: death camps wow shocking we’re all shaking colonel.....

its all recorded there anyone can go read it. You spent days dancing around not being able to define justice even though you were talking about before burning buildings in the name of justice. Lucky for you you got banned and never had to come up with anything. Big cringe

Burning buildings can be justice, just depends on what buildings and what context. You’ll never be nothing more than a socially isolated conspiracy theorist with fascist leanings, my life is full of wonderful things, big and small. I coexist in places you never knew existed and every day brings new experience.
Pray to your dead god that he comes soon because otherwise your life is going to be a big disappointment.
Oh no? Ok so what is justice then? Youve had a year to think about it

No google little fella, you were answering instantaneously before and now you’re nowhere to be found

I’ll use a quote by spooner

These conditions are simply these: viz., first, that each man shall do, towards every other, all that justice requires him to do; as, for example, that he shall pay his debts, that he shall return borrowed or stolen property to its owner, and that he shall make reparation for any injury he may have done to the person or property of another.
The second condition is, that each man shall abstain from doing to another, anything which justice forbids him to do; as, for example, that he shall abstain from committing theft, robbery, arson, murder, or any other crime against the person or property of another.”

Justice is living honestly towards eachother.

It is fairness, in respect to our human rights, it is the guilty making redress for violating human rights.

It is not imposing your will on others, the abolition of domination.

Probably not enough for you or you’ll find something to complain about, again the day i care what a nazi thinks is the day I die.

“I do not wish to be neither ruler nor ruled”
So you don’t know, but you think someone else might know. Sad
What’s your definition tough guy? Lol I bet you’re some pasty neck beard living in momma’s basement and likely a virgin.
yeah you can bet any random shot in the dark, you know nothing about me

I gave a detailed answer, his quotes sum it up best, again I don’t care you have your answer, what’s yours? Justice is such a foreign concept to trash like you that you can’t even begin to conceive of it. Take the internet W, I know it’s one of the few things in your life that gives you any semblance of happy.

I know exactly what you are tough guy.
You didn’t give any answer, you googled what someone else thought about it. Which is an answer in itself, you didn’t know. And the answer you gave, hurting no one, excludes what you were talking about at the time, burning buildings, taking justice into your own hands and harming others. Which is the point I was making to you 4 or 5 accounts/hissy fits/drunken meltdowns ago. Just a dead horse at this point

Ive read all of spooner. It’s a good definition. And sometimes you have to strike back against your oppressors. This country is founded on such a concept. Anyway don’t care, take your false sense of superiority, as I said I’m out for the night. Things to do people to meet.

Enjoy ur basement
Oh so you do think justice is harming others? What was all that stuff you just quoted then? You seem confused. Anyway bye bye

Jess already gave you the basic rundown of the entire phrase translated to "helper". I doubt you'd care for any actual linguistic discussion considering you prefer to stick to the poorly translated English versions.

No, put here just a single link of proof. Dont make spurious claims without evidence. Women didnt have a chance to build any kind of civilization. But they had a part to play in each one. So where are the present day successful black civilizations? Where are the hordes of black achievers now that slavery has been long abolished? It's very much on topic considering sex is also a genetic marker that was used to oppress women.
You’re deflecting. There’s a thread in the den about the subject but I’ve never seen you in it. Last time I directed you to that thread to continue you didn’t go in. The only time you bring it up is to deflect from what you can’t answer.

And ultimately you’re asking me to prove a claim NOT made in this thread after you can’t even defend your biased translation of “neged” that only comes from pro feminist sources who want people to believe the Creator made women and men to be equal in purpose. But does this sound like equal in purpose?

Isaiah 4:1
In that day(A) seven women
will take hold of one man(B)
and say, “We will eat our own food(C)
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace

That’s after the reset that’s on the way. All this everybody is equal stuff (yes even going back to the civil rights movement) is of the luciferians that this website exposes.

justjess

Superstar
You’re deflecting. There’s a thread in the den about the subject but I’ve never seen you in it. Last time I directed you to that thread to continue you didn’t go in. The only time you bring it up is to deflect from what you can’t answer.

And ultimately you’re asking me to prove a claim NOT made in this thread after you can’t even defend your biased translation of “neged” that only comes from pro feminist sources who want people to believe the Creator made women and men to be equal in purpose. But does this sound like equal in purpose?

Take away our disgrace

That’s after the reset that’s on the way. All this everybody is equal stuff (yes even going back to the civil rights movement) is of the luciferians that this website exposes.
The source for that definition was the LDS lol, they are as far from feminist as possible

Drifter

Veteran
I'm asking you to link to a single post that proves what you're trying to claim. Or to mention a single successful present day black country or society. Or to name where black people have contributed significant achievements en mass. I'm mentioning it because this topic exposes your double standard when it comes to blindly pressing on why women have not contributed en mass the way men have. Hint: it wasnt because they were incapable.

And ultimately you’re asking me to prove a claim NOT made in this thread after you can’t even defend your biased translation of “neged” that only comes from pro feminist sources who want people to believe the Creator made women and men to be equal in purpose.
I didn't bother becase I thought you were intelligent enough to actually go through the answer @justjess Gave you . . . It was not a feminist source. But seeing as you seem determined to ignore what's right in front of you, I'll give you another snippet:

"Kenegdô comes from the word neged. The Hebrew lexicon Brown, Driver and Briggs (BDB) gives the primary meanings of neged as “in front of,” “in sight of,” or “opposite to” when the word functions as a preposition (or adverb), as it does in Genesis 2:18 and 20.

But the word in verse 18 and 20 isn’t simply “neged”; it has both a prefix at the beginning of the word and a suffix at the end.

The כּ (kaf) prefix (=”k”) is an inseparable preposition which is typically translated as “like,” “as,” and “according to,” and it affects the meaning of neged. The “k” (kaf) prefix means that “opposite” is an unlikely sense of kenegdô. The pronominal וֹ (holem vav) suffix is equivalent to the pronoun “him.” So the word kenegdô is effectively made up of two prepositions plus a pronoun, and is a prepositional phrase.

BDB goes on to give the definition of kenegdo as “to what is in front of = according to,” and it translates Genesis 2:18 as “I will make him a help corresponding to him i.e. equal and adequate to himself.” The Gesenius Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon notes that while kenegdô is not used elsewhere in the Bible, it is used a few times in Rabbinic texts (with or without a pronominal suffix) where it “is often used of things which are like one another.” So, in Rabbinic texts, the word means “similar.”

Walter Kaiser addresses this misunderstanding.

“… the woman was never meant to be an assistant or ‘helpmate’ to the man. The word mate slipped into English since it was so close to Old English meet, which means ‘fit to’ or ‘corresponding to’ the man. . . . What God had intended then was to make a ‘power’ or ‘strength’ [i.e. ezer] for the man who would in every way ‘correspond to him’ or even ‘be his equal.’

These ideas continue with the man’s description of the first woman who was formed from a part taken out of his own body: “This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh” (Gen. 2:23). The first man noticed the similarities, that they had the same nature, that the woman was his counterpart."

Sources:
Allen P. Ross, Introducing Biblical Hebrew (Baker Academic, 2001), 47.

Francis Brown, The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon (Peabody: Hendrickson, 2007), 617.

Friedrich Wilhelm Gesenius, Gesenius’ Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament Scriptures, German to English translation by Samuel Prideaux Tregelles (London: Samuel Bagster and Sons, 1857) (Online Source)

“Genesis,” Hard Sayings of the Bible by Walter C. Kaiser, Jr., Peter H. Davids, F. F. Bruce, Manfred Brauch (InterVarsity Press, 1996), 94.

But does this sound like equal in purpose?

Take away our disgrace

Equal does not mean identical. Difference does not automatically mean hierarchy. What a primitive way of thinking. What does this scripture have to do with purpose lol? And what makes you think this prophecy refers to something coming and not something past? How do you even connect this to a great reset? Besides, this doesnt really gel well with Paul's (you know, the guy everyone loves to bring up as the big bad misogynist of the NT) advice to young single women and widows to not marry so they can focus on serving the Lord instead of pleasing her husband? Speaking of Paul, you never responded to this:
The better translation for "tsela" is actually "side", not rib. You're going to great lengths to be disingenuous when you pick the English translation (which differs across bibles btw) over the original Hebrew text. Moreover, what verse does God say that women are unequal in purpose? Because if I recall correctly, both the man and the women were told to be fruitful and multiply and to subdue and rule over the earth. The command for dominion was not given until Eve was there and God doesnt exclude her from it. He doesn't tell her that rule is not for her. God doesnt seem to differentiate purpose between the two. Also you forget that the Corinthian scripture comes full circle. It goes on to say that as the women came from the man, so every man alive after Adam has come from women. And that in the Lord, man is not independent of woman and vice versa. The author of that book btw (Paul) partnered with women throughout his ministry. In Romans 16, 10 of the 18 people commended are women. He also refers to these women with the same terms as he does his male ministry workers. His favored term? Co-workers. Also, if women were meant to follow the housewife model, why were women the ones who nearly exclusively funded Jesus' ministry? Paul too, praises a woman named Phoebe as a patron of his. Isnt this women "usurping" the role of men as provider?

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I'm asking you to link to a single post that proves what you're trying to claim. Or to mention a single successful present day black country or society. Or to name where black people have contributed significant achievements en mass. I'm mentioning it because this topic exposes your double standard when it comes to blindly pressing on why women have not contributed en mass the way men have. Hint: it wasnt because they were incapable.

I didn't bother becase I thought you were intelligent enough to actually go through the answer @justjess Gave you . . . It was not a feminist source. But seeing as you seem determined to ignore what's right in front of you, I'll give you another snippet:

"Kenegdô comes from the word neged. The Hebrew lexicon Brown, Driver and Briggs (BDB) gives the primary meanings of neged as “in front of,” “in sight of,” or “opposite to” when the word functions as a preposition (or adverb), as it does in Genesis 2:18 and 20.

But the word in verse 18 and 20 isn’t simply “neged”; it has both a prefix at the beginning of the word and a suffix at the end.

The כּ (kaf) prefix (=”k”) is an inseparable preposition which is typically translated as “like,” “as,” and “according to,” and it affects the meaning of neged. The “k” (kaf) prefix means that “opposite” is an unlikely sense of kenegdô. The pronominal וֹ (holem vav) suffix is equivalent to the pronoun “him.” So the word kenegdô is effectively made up of two prepositions plus a pronoun, and is a prepositional phrase.

BDB goes on to give the definition of kenegdo as “to what is in front of = according to,” and it translates Genesis 2:18 as “I will make him a help corresponding to him i.e. equal and adequate to himself.” The Gesenius Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon notes that while kenegdô is not used elsewhere in the Bible, it is used a few times in Rabbinic texts (with or without a pronominal suffix) where it “is often used of things which are like one another.” So, in Rabbinic texts, the word means “similar.”

“… the woman was never meant to be an assistant or ‘helpmate’ to the man. The word mate slipped into English since it was so close to Old English meet, which means ‘fit to’ or ‘corresponding to’ the man. . . . What God had intended then was to make a ‘power’ or ‘strength’ [i.e. ezer] for the man who would in every way ‘correspond to him’ or even ‘be his equal.’

These ideas continue with the man’s description of the first woman who was formed from a part taken out of his own body: “This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh” (Gen. 2:23). The first man noticed the similarities, that they had the same nature, that the woman was his counterpart."

Sources:

Francis Brown, The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon (Peabody: Hendrickson, 2007), 617.

Friedrich Wilhelm Gesenius, Gesenius’ Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament Scriptures, German to English translation by Samuel Prideaux Tregelles (London: Samuel Bagster and Sons, 1857) (Online Source)

“Genesis,” Hard Sayings of the Bible by Walter C. Kaiser, Jr., Peter H. Davids, F. F. Bruce, Manfred Brauch (InterVarsity Press, 1996), 94.

Equal does not mean identical. Difference does not automatically mean hierarchy. What a primitive way of thinking. What does this scripture have to do with purpose lol? And what makes you think this prophecy refers to something coming and not something past? How do you even connect this to a great reset? Besides, this doesnt really gel well with Paul's (you know, the guy everyone loves to bring up as the big bad misogynist of the NT) advice to young single women and widows to not marry so they can focus on serving the Lord instead of pleasing her husband? Speaking of Paul, you never responded to this:
I had a whole article dissecting Paul’s discourse on women written by a right wing man who spent A YEAR studying this intently and in context with the rest of the Bible after he married and had a daughter of his own... but I didn’t post it because what’s the point? It is to reinforcing for a man to read those passages and believe they make him superior (even when they don’t) for the majority of men to be willing to omit their own self serving bias and consider other interpretations.

Drifter

Veteran
I had a whole article dissecting Paul’s discourse on women written by a right wing man who spent A YEAR studying this intently and in context with the rest of the Bible after he married and had a daughter of his own... but I didn’t post it because what’s the point? It is to reinforcing for a man to read those passages and believe they make him superior (even when they don’t) for the majority of men to be willing to omit their own self serving bias and consider other interpretations.
I've seen SEVERAL articles and books written by men who formerly held to complementarian beliefs but changed their minds upon deeper study. Conflicting views on the role of women stem as far back as the 4th century -way before the advent of feminism. But of course, it's hard to give up a system that gives you power.

Hint: it wasnt because they were incapable.
I don’t need your hint because it’s only because people came and white washed history. Last time I checked the white supremacy thread had a guy limiting black people to banging on bongo drums in Africa. And that’s AFTER I already showed him depictions of black people being in places such as America Europe or Asia BEFORE slavery. And yet when time goes on he still goes back to saying the same stereotypes anyways. There being depictions of them in places modern history tells us they shouldn’t have been until slavery shows an example of the white washing of history. That’s really the tldr. In depth? There’s a thread for that. You don’t wanna go in there because you don’t care. You just wanna deflect from this topic because you can’t answer what women are contributing as a unit...

Sources:

I rather go by definitions than opinions:

Strongs 5048
neged: in front of, in sight of, opposite to
Original Word: נֶגֶד
Part of Speech: substantive; adverb; preposition; adverb; preposition
Transliteration: neged
Phonetic Spelling: (neh'-ghed)
Definition: in front of, in sight of, opposite to

Strongs 5828
ezer: a help, helper
Original Word: עֵזֶר
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: ezer
Phonetic Spelling: (ay'-zer)
Definition: a help, helper

Both these words are used yet you’re arguing against the Bible saying women were created to be help to men.

I’m just pointing out that biblically man and women were in different hierarchies. That’s why it says that the woman was the help to the man in the beginning (ezer). That’s why it says there will be a time that 7 women will cleave to one man (even if you want to believe that was in the past). It’s why it says man wasn’t created for woman but woman for man. It’s why God named man and man named woman.

As far as that post you can’t be literally asking me to answer you sentence by sentence could you? I mean side from rib? What’s it matter. Man was made from the earth and you were made from man. But you think you’re the same as man? Or that there isn’t a hierarchy? I’m not talking about being under a rapist abusing drug addict. I’m talking about being under a spiritual man connected to the Creator. That was the natural order. God, man, woman. And it’s right there in Genesis. It doesn’t mean we abuse you. It doesn’t mean we put you in chains.But that’s what feminism teaches you being under a man is while they send you out to work for corporations...