Would you have sex with a covid vaccinated person?

chaco99

Rookie
This is a very important question, and I want it to be taken seriously.

By now, most forum members already know that covid vaccines contain NANO-sized graphene , link .
Graphene appears to be contagious from person to person, although there is no evidence about contagious. But there is CLEAR evidence about the existence of graphene in covid vaccines.

So my question is:

Are you afraid of getting NANO graphene?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
never. theyre contaminated and poisoned as far as i am concerned.

Are you afraid of getting NANO graphene?
afraid? no. but ill avoid it as much as humanly possible. try one of tony pantellerescos anti-nano devices which apparently "fry" their ability to self replicate. you dont have to buy his device-- he tells you how to many your own on a shoestring budget.

polymoog

Superstar
Could be ... but I'm not sure if this device actually works...
one way to find out....
btw, it is very cheaply made. materials/time: maybe 60 USD and a few hours labor.

the triangle and bucket anti-nano device is even cheaper to make (i think).

chaco99

Rookie
one way to find out....
btw, it is very cheaply made. materials/time: maybe 60 USD and a few hours labor.

the triangle and bucket anti-nano device is even cheaper to make (i think).
Tony said that the anti nano- device can only be used by peoble who didn't take the vaxx...

I'm wondering why he said that... because in theory this device should help the vaxxed too... I mean all the people with nano materials....
Tha's make me doubt about Tony and his device...

chaco99

Rookie
No restaurants, but groceries I wash all exterior wrapping and fruits/vegetables, don't want that spike protein on the food.
I also wash everything with vinagre or baking soda.. I don't know if the vinagre can eliminate all nano particules.. but well.. at least is something...

polymoog

Superstar
I also wash everything with vinagre or baking soda.. I don't know if the vinagre can eliminate all nano particules.. but well.. at least is something...
from what hes said over a year ago, the nano is all over the food. on franks covid thread, i posted an interview with spains 5th column. the doctor implied that they are spraying the nano on us from chemtrails (not to mention that we are breathing it in from vaxxed people and other things, like masks themselves), so he has eliminated most nano contamination by avoiding any food with a skin (cherries, blueberries, vegetables, etc.) and eats mostly meat or thick skinned foods where the nano hasnt penetrated.
there is a way to remove a great deal of the nano before eating; i dont recall his technique.

I'm wondering why he said that... because in theory this device should help the vaxxed too... I mean all the people with nano materials....
Tha's make me doubt about Tony and his device...
i think he is implying that the vaxxed victims` genetics are toast-- theyve been genetically altered and will never be well again. nothing can save them, unless geneticists find a way to specifically knock out those gene inserts on billions (trillions) of strands of DNA in the body. there is no hope for someone double jabbed or more.

polymoog

Superstar
btw, anyone wanting to avoid nano should be aware that many supplements contain nano.

iodine, vitamin C (mercolas brand uses nano tech!), some magnesium supplements, etc.

email the company and ask.

chaco99

Rookie
i think he is implying that the vaxxed victims` genetics are toast-- theyve been genetically altered and will never be well again. nothing can save them, unless geneticists find a way to specifically knock out those gene inserts on billions (trillions) of strands of DNA in the body. there is no hope for someone double jabbed or more.
Yes, the DNA is damaged... but if the device anti.nano works well , in theory , should help the vaxxed ... and eliminate the nano particules and stop the electromagnetic signal... Maybe the DNA has no solution... but at least this device can help the vaxxed ...

This subject needs a futher investigation...