Would you recognise the Antichrist if he was on the evening news?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A few months ago I watched “Dirty John” on Netflix...

It was a great series, but one thing stood out to me - John Mehan (Dirty John) was expert in hiding his activities in plain sight, a pathological liar, a genuine psychopath and with what seemed like a god complex.

I don’t want to spoil the series for anyone (so look away now and come back after watching it!) but one scene in particular stood out to me. At one point in the story, John had lost it and was coming after the family. The daughter gave a very specific description of the car, which was circulated to the police, and which was wrong. Consequently when they saw his car and it didn’t fit the description, they didn’t pick him up!

In the same way, it would appear that the Jews of Jesus’s day had got a very specific idea of who the Messiah might be, perhaps based on the Torah and the Talmud. Those extra details led some to miss who He was...

Could This Be the Christ?
25Now some of them from Jerusalem said, “Is this not He whom they seek to kill? 26But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is truly the Christ? 27However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from.”

28Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.29But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me.”

This got me thinking that you hear many different perspectives on who the Antichrist might be. As he is the next “biblical” figure who is prophesied to show upon the world scene, would people recognise him, or would the myth is built up from horror films the The Omen and even imaginative Christian writers and authors provide a search image in people’s minds so that if someone did show up who fulfilled the actual Biblical criteria, would people even recognise him?

I came across a good overview of things to watch out for earlier today. I would be interested in what others made of the information and if there was anything that should be added.

Tidal

Star
And let's remember there are MANY antichrists.
Most politically-correct leftwing politicians and leftie organisations on both sides of the Atlantic and their lackeys are easy to spot because they're against everything decent and honourable and patriotic..

"..this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18 )

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist" (2 John 1:7)

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist, he denies the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22/3)

"..every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:3)

PS- Biden seems a typical antichrist with his "harmless dear old uncle Joe" image, but let's not be fooled..:)-

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
In the same way, it would appear that the Jews of Jesus’s day had got a very specific idea of who the Messiah might be, perhaps based on the Torah and the Talmud. Those extra details led some to miss who He was...
Right.

The term antichrist is mentioned in the 1st and 2nd epistle of John... where antichrists are defined as christians who deny the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Christians who reject that the Word of God who is God has come in the flesh... are antichristians.

And so the Antichrist/ian is the Christian who reject that Jesus Christ is the only Way Truth and Life to the Father.

Do we have such a christian figurehead in the world today who reject that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The only thing that can be inferred about the Antichrist from 1 and 2 John... is that he is the Christian who does not treat Jesus Christ as God Almighty.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now would you recognize the prince who shall come... even if he was on the evening news ?

you said
"As he is the next “biblical” figure who is prophesied to show upon the world scene "

he isn't though. Revelation 9's 'apollyon' aka 'the angel of the bottomless pit' is.
This figure will punish the wicked without killing them. The prophecy tells us 'people will long for death but it will elude them'.
We have no clue what this means really. We can guess.

I know this is going somewhat offtopic, but still...read on. This is interesting stuff regardless.

Islam does shed light on a certain figure who i believe is the same one. He's called 'dabbat al ard' in the Quran. Hadith say "he will have the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon" and similarly he will punish the wicked only.

here's where it gets messy...

you may have noticed my criticism of modern muslim Quran translations and interpretations. The way i look at it, a lot of these men were in the field, doesnt mean they were any good. it's just they did it and no one questioned them on matters they didnt have much knowledge of back then. Today we can do our own research, it's different.

So for example..
on the crucifixion verse 4:157, some genius muslim(s) decided to read the gnostic apocalpyse of peter, read about this 'in the likeness of Jesus' figure (which was a reference to the physical Jesus as opposed to the spirit) and came up with 'so someone else was made to look like Jesus and he was on the cross'.
then, some of them translated/interpreted the Quran and literally wrote this particular warped misinterpretation/viewpoint into their quranic interpretation.

i can EASILY spot that. most muslims can't and won't because they arent familiar with the topic or the text (the gnostic apocalypse of peter). It also shows how disingenuous these muslims were to read that text and push that view (in order to antagonise christians)..and even then they actually were so damn stupid they even misinterpreted that text too.

Here's where this 'dabbat al ard' character situation similarly gets messed up.

the word dabba means 'non-human living thing'
al ard means 'the earth'

here's some insight on the word dabba
The word dābba (‘animal’), both in its singular and plural (dawābb) forms, occurs in the Qur'an a total of eighteen times. In its Qur'anic context, dābba is often understood by Arabic mufassirūn, English-language translators and other Islamic scholars as a reference to nonhuman animals only, the implication being that the Islamic scripture does not consider humans to be part of the animal world. However, analysis of the Qur'anic contexts in which the animal concept is treated indicates that this scripture subscribes to the etymological (rather than the conventional) meaning of this word: any being that produces intentional movement, the primary meaning of the verb dabba, is a dābba. Thus, the so-called rational beings (humans, angels and jinn) are part of the animal world, an understanding that is plainly expressed in many medieval Arabic lexicons whose definitions are shaped by the Qur'anic treatment of the animal concept. Furthermore, evidence from within the Qur'anic text indicates that it seems to avoid lumping all animals into one indistinct group. Both these observations may have a significant impact on the status and potentially the welfare of nonhuman animals in the Islamic scripture, and therefore have implications for attitudes to animal welfare.

only some proper genius muslim(s) decided to read the book of Revelation in order to blag it...and what did they do? they translated dabbat al ard into 'BEAST of the Earth' (who in revelation is actually the anti-christ himself). The actual correct character was the 'angel of the abyss' in Revelation 9.

However, it gets deeper
he has 'the staff of Moses' and 'the ring of Solomon'
basically Moses represents the Nile...and Solomon represents Euphrates.
that is, Greater Israel.

similarly in islamic prophecy, we were told this

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it. (Book #041, Hadith #6923)

two thirds of this prophecy have already been fulfilled in our lifetime. Iraq and Syria. Egypt is coming. The fulfillment of this prophecy coincides with the state of Israel.

if you look at revelation 9's apollyon prophecy, it specifically mentions the army of locusts. Now, not that they are literally locusts in this case, but it s a theme that goes back to Moses.
After that prophecy, in the same chapter we have the Euphrates prophecy.

This is what's coming. Egpyt => the apollyon/dabbat al ard prophecy => the euphrates war
how and when we don't know.

As for your question on the antichrist
you already know he will be blind in his right eye
this isnt even a matter of opinion, it's there in Zech 11.

in Revelation 11, the 2 witnesses prophecy is symbolic of islam and christianity...the gentiles who ruled Jerusalem. They are 'killed' and the world celebrates their death...
that tells you how most people will think by that point.
This is post-euphrates war...and it is also my view that the antichrist will emerge from that war.

Right.

The term antichrist is mentioned in the 1st and 2nd epistle of John... where antichrists are defined as christians who deny the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Christians who reject that the Word of God who is God has come in the flesh... are antichristians.

And so the Antichrist/ian is the Christian who reject that Jesus Christ is the only Way Truth and Life to the Father.

Do we have such a christian figurehead in the world today who reject that ?
aka faux christianity

what it actually says

1 John 2
22 Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.

the fact you would lie about this or make up your own context shows you are demonic.

The term 'son of God' is a judaic term ben elohim.
The Logos (Word of God) was a greek philosophical concept that was largely influenced by eastern and egyptian mythology/philosophy.
The jews were persecuted heavily by greeks and hellenism was forced on them. so the jews were not so accepting of an idea like 'the LOGOS made Flesh' for their messiah.
That's why the philosopher, Philo, decided to describe the Logos using metaphorical judaic language, as in, calling it 'Ben Elohim' within a cosmological system.
this was always metaphorical language.
in the OT God referred to Israel as 'my first born'
so you can't even claim this is different in the case of Jesus, this is a term that's been used...
and in Jeremiah, the kingdoms of judea and israel were both described as wives/adulteresses..
obv this isnt literally true, it is just metaphorical language.

So basically if someone believes Jesus is 'The Logos/Word made flesh' then by extention he believes in 'The Son'
however 'son of God' is a problematic term outside of it's original audience...eg the european/roman christians took the term literally and thought of an anthromorphic giant man God 'The Father' and then thought of Jesus as a literal Son.
the Father and Son, that was just metaphorical language.

Jesus is also described as the bridegroom. The heavenly jerusalem as the bride.
This is once again an example of metaphorical language.

it stands to reason that another nation/culture/language would have problems grasping the ancient contexts of these terms. contexts that had been built up over 1300 yrs from Moses to Christ.

The european/gentile christians most definately are proof of those problems...having taken terms literally as and when they chose fit
worshipping a white man-god.
the majority of the 2000 yrs of christian history have been under 'the dark age' where the ave christian was illiterate and far removed from jewish/hellenistic era ideas and contexts.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I found this general definition interesting as an obvious source of confusion appears to be the variety of names used in the Bible for this figure....

Antichrist

This term is employed by the apostle John alone, and is defined by him in a manner which leaves no doubt as to its intrinsic meaning. With regard to its application there is less certainty. In the first passage-- (1 John 2:18)--in which it occurs, the apostle makes direct reference to the false Christs whose coming, it had been fore-told, should mark the last days. In v. 22 we find, "he is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son;" and still more positively, "every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of antichrist." Comp. (2 John 1:7) From these emphatic and repeated definitions it has been supposed that the object of the apostle in his first epistle was to combat the errors of Cerinthus, the Docetae and the Gnostics on the subject of the Incarnation. (They denied the union of the divine and human in Christ.) The coming of Antichrist was (believed to be foretold in the "vile person" of Daniel's prophecy, (Daniel 11:21) which received its first accomplishment in Antiochus Epiphanes but of which the complete fulfillment was reserved for the last times. He is identified with "the man of sin, the son of perdition." (2 Thessalonians 2:3) This interpretation brings Antichrist into close connection with the gigantic power of evil, symbolized by the "beast," (Revelation 13:1) ... who received his power from the dragon (i.e. the devil, the serpent of Genesis), continued for forty and two months, and was invested with the kingdom of the ten kings who destroyed the harlot Babylon, (Revelation 17:12,17) the city of seven hills. The destruction of Babylon is to be followed by the rule of Antichrist for a short period, (Revelation 17:10) to be in his turn overthrown in "the battle of that great day of God Almighty," (Revelation 16:14) with the false prophet and all his followers. Rev. 19. The personality of Antichrist is to be inferred as well from the personality of his historical precursor as from that of him to whom he stands opposed. Such an interpretation is to be preferred to that which regards Antichrist as the embodiment and personification of all powers and agencies inimical to Christ, or of the Antichristian might of the world.

phipps

Star
There were many antichrists throughout history who have worked against God but the antichrist that specifically fulfils the end time prophecy of Daniel and Revelation, that persecuted God's people during the dark ages, that is going to persecute God's people again just before Christ returns is the papacy. The antichrist has always been recognisable because everything it does and says is anti God. Protestant reformers could tell the antichrist very easily.

The great French reformer, John Calvin, identified the Antichrist:

"Daniel and Paul had predicted that Antichrist would sit in the temple of God...we affirm him to be the Pope…Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak."

"I shall briefly show that
(Paul's words in II Thessalonians 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy."

Martin Luther also identified the Antichrist from his studies of Paul's epistle to the Thessalonians, and the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation. In 1520, Luther wrote this:

"I am practically cornered, and can hardly doubt any more, that the Pope is really the Antichrist... because everything so exactly corresponds to the way of his life, actions, words and commandments."

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist."

"Already I feel greater liberty in my heart; for at last I know that the pope is antichrist, and that his throne is that of Satan himself."

"We are not the first who interpret the Papacy as the kingdom of Antichrist...He
(John Purvey in 1390 AD) rightly and truly pronounces the Pope "Antichrist" as he is...a witness indeed, foreordained by God to confirm our doctrine."

Calvin and Luther were not the only church leaders to identify the Antichrist. A host of reformers identified the Antichrist as the Papacy, such as Thomas Cranmer ("Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures, old writers, and strong reasons"), John Knox ("Hitherto the pope has been antichrist"), John Wesley ("He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers"), John Wycliffe, John Huss, Jerome, and John Melanchthon.

The same papal power will reveal itself again in the closing stages of this earth's history, we need to be grounded in Scripture so that we are not swept away by the subtle workings of this power.

Sadly according to the Bible, most people (including most Christians) will follow the antichrist (Revelation 13:3) thinking they are following Christ. Only the very elect will be safe (Matthew 24:23-24). They will be secure because they test every spiritual teaching and leader by Scripture (Isaiah 8:20). Religious deception is everywhere. We cannot be too careful.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This got me thinking that you hear many different perspectives on who the Antichrist might be. As he is the next “biblical” figure who is prophesied to show upon the world scene, would people recognise him, or would the myth is built up from horror films the The Omen and even imaginative Christian writers and authors provide a search image in people’s minds so that if someone did show up who fulfilled the actual Biblical criteria, would people even recognise him?
Isaiah 8:20
"To the Law and to the Testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, they have no light of dawn."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Isaiah 8:20
"To the Law and to the Testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, they have no light of dawn."
Has the Pope confirmed Daniel 9:27 yet? I can agree that the principle of a Pope embodies something of the spirit of Antichrist, but there must surely be an ultimate fulfilment, not simply a perpetual office?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Has the Pope confirmed Daniel 9:27 yet? I can agree that the principle of a Pope embodies something of the spirit of Antichrist, but there must surely be an ultimate fulfilment, not simply a perpetual office?
As you are well aware, different denominations within Christendom (as with the different religions) have their own eschatological timelines. So you may be viewing "the End" through dispensationalism but others don't and the obvious question to ask here is "whose" timeline is going to pan out? How would you react, if say, the Muslims' dajjal with his one eye suddenly appeared on the world stage? What if it isn't going to really be a man as the antichrist but rather Satan in all his glory masquerading as Christ hence anti-christ? The point here being that the Scriptures are our safeguard and are adequate enough to educate us about "his" identity or coming.

Back in the day, i remember watching the films Megiddo or the other one the name of which escapes me but one scene has remained with me...when the antichrist is interviewed on network tv. It would certainly make for great tv, if it were to happen now :).

phipps

Star
Daniel 9:27 is part of the 70 weeks/490 cut off the Jews. Verse 24 -27 tells the Jews what should be accomplished in that period that was cut off for them. It was their probationary period as a nation because they could not continue disobeying and rejecting Christ forever.

Verses 25-27 outline what should happen during the seventy weeks. Verse 25 says, "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." Messiah the Prince is none other than Christ.

Verse 27, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." Christ would confirm the covenant made with Israel for one prophetic week (7 years) and oblation (offerings) would cease in the middle of the week (3 ½ years). 3 ½ years after Jesus' earthly ministry began, He was crucified. That is what brought an end to oblation/offerings. His death brought an end to the system of offerings in the temple that had been part of Jewish life for thousands of years. The Lamb that takes away the sin of the world had died once and for all and there was no point the earthly temple system any more.

These verses have got nothing to do with the papacy as it is before its time.

meximonk

Star
As Yochanan (you know him as "John") said, there have been many Antichrists, and almost nobody ever recognizes them, and when they do, it's usually far too late.

The key to recognizing the Anti-Christ is simple. Anti - well we all know what that prefix means. Christ is from the Greek "Cristos", which literally means "annointed". But the word (questionably, because all Greek false g-ds were annointed) was used in translation for the Hebrew word, "Moshiach", "(Messiah)".

So we can deduce that he is going to be the most "Anti-Messiah" guy on earth, right? So what did Messiah do? This guy will clearly not only try to implement the opposite, but just like The Messiah gives us Free Will, you will see the Anti-Messiah do the opposite; he will try to FORCE the opposite of what Messiah teaches on you.

What does Messiah teach?
"If ye love me, keep my commandments."
- John 14:15 (KJV)
"Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
- Matthew 22:36-39 (KJV)
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
- Matthew 5:17-20 (KJV)

The Anti-Messiah wil do the opposite of these things, and he will persecute those the most who don't. See
- Revelation 12:17
and
- Revelation 14:12

@meximonk
the NT does state clearly that the anti-christ is the one who denies JESUS is the Son of God.

this leads to a lot of christians specifically saying 'since muslims disbelieve Jesus is the SON OF GOD' they are antichrists' or along those lines.
This only reveals their own ignorance..

imagine being christian where the single most important topic of the whole thing, is THE LOGOS(Word of God) and yet you never even gave a shit about trying to understand this theme.
for example, before Christianity, Philo of Alexandria was the one who introduced this greek term into jewish thought..
and yet, the vast majority of christians not only dont know who philo was...they dont give a shit. he is not important to them.
likewise, the philosopher Plotinus was one who went to Persia and picked up ideas leading to a trinitarian understanding. These ideas influenced St Augustine who then merged them into christianity and came up with the Trinity directly...this is where the trinitarian doctrine comes from.

a legit christian would care deeply about these topics and have an appreciation and understanding of these people and the ideas they brought to christianity.
The Logos being a greek term, wasnt going to just get accepted by mainstream jews so easily. Philo personally attached the term 'The Son of God' to THIS term. It wasnt a literal statement but a metaphorical and symbolic one.
Outside of 1st century jewish thought, when the Logos concept entered into gentile/roman thought, it was taken out of context, literally until people thought of Jesus the literal physical man as the 'only begotten of God' literally. As in they thought of God in an anthromorphic sense. Similarly there are christians here who think the same.

long story short
islam says Jesus is the Word of Allah..
it's the same thing, but more accurate. It rejects 'the son of God' tag because outside of it's original context and audience, it is dangerous language. romans took it literally...and throughout most of christian history most christians have taken it literally.
islam has rejected it for the same reason, people would taken it literally.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 26And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then
he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;

The people who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple were the Romans... and so he is a prince of Rome.

On Sept 25 2015 the pope of Rome confirmed the covenant of Agenda 21with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations.

So how can the pope not have confirmed Daniel 9:27 yet ?

TokiEl

Superstar
aka faux christianity

what it actually says

1 John 2
22 Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.
You have no business interpreting God's writ since you believe that the devil's dictation in the quran are the words of God.

1 John 4 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Everyone who does not confess that the Word of God who is God has come in the flesh is not of God.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 9:27 is part of the 70 weeks/490 cut off the Jews. Verse 24 -27 tells the Jews what should be accomplished in that period that was cut off for them. It was their probationary period as a nation because they could not continue disobeying and rejecting Christ forever.

Verses 25-27 outline what should happen during the seventy weeks. Verse 25 says, "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." Messiah the Prince is none other than Christ.

Verse 27, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." Christ would confirm the covenant made with Israel for one prophetic week (7 years) and oblation (offerings) would cease in the middle of the week (3 ½ years). 3 ½ years after Jesus' earthly ministry began, He was crucified. That is what brought an end to oblation/offerings. His death brought an end to the system of offerings in the temple that had been part of Jewish life for thousands of years. The Lamb that takes away the sin of the world had died once and for all and there was no point the earthly temple system any more.

These verses have got nothing to do with the papacy as it is before its time.
You have no business interpreting God's writ since you are a woman...and black.L0L jk

Stay away from Daniel 9 as you don't understand it at all.

Yes says the Spirit stay far away...

You have no business interpreting God's writ since you believe that the devil's dictation in the quran are the words of God.

1 John 4 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Everyone who does not confess that the Word of God who is God has come in the flesh is not of God.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth

1)
John 16, Jesus said the holy spirit would come to
-bring you ALL the truth
-tell you what is yet to come

in 2000 yrs of christian history, this was never fulfilled by anything inside christianity. there is nothing in the pauline and other epistles that specifically was different to what Jesus taught. Jesus said he had to go away so the holy spirit would come.
Yet we see in the same Gospels that the holy spirit was already present amongst people whilst Jesus was here.

Jesus had to go away so the 'new song' prophecy in Isaiah 42 would also get fulfilled. God made a promise to Abraham/Hagar that he would raise 12 princes from Ishmael and make him a great nation.

Furthermore, the logic of Paul's teachings goes along these lines

- The israelites/partriarchs were living under the GRACE of God, by Faith
- YET God saw fit to give them the LAW of Moses. This was because they became sinful and lost their true belief in Egypt

so God replaced faith, with the law, due to sin and lack of belief.
If this is true for israel, why isnt it true for gentiles? eg the christian community was living under Faith right after Jesus..
then the religion went to rome, became pagan and sinful..
and so God gave gentiles a law, as he did the israelites.
Moses to Mohammad.
it makes PERFECT sense because if you're going to have a gentile law bringer, who better amongst gentiles, than an ismaelite? thereby bringing completion to the promise of God.
It also directly fulfills the new song prophecy in Isaiah 42.

The holy spirit revealed the truth and the prophecies through Mohammad
"he will only spesk what he hears" that is divine revelation

Jesus also said "he will speak only what he hears"
the holy spirit inspires people

Whoever satirises the Apostle from amongst you, or praises him and helps it is all the same, And Gabriel, the Apostle of Allah is among us, and the holy spirit who has no match. (Book #031, Hadith #6081)

Say, the holy spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.
(سورة النحل, An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #102)

John 16
“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

'he will telly ou what is yet to come'
ie prophecy
you arent even remotely clued up on the vast quantity of prophecies in islam.

2)
The Word was with God
The Word WAS God

one refers to God's Trancendence and is the logical/left brain perspective
the latter refers to God's Immanence and is the mystical/right brain perspective

to me, The Word/Logos is God's IMMANENCE or i should rather say that God is IMMANENT in the Logos
as such, God is Immanent in Jesus

that is different from saying "Jesus is FULLY GOD"
since God is Immanent in ALL THINGS
God is immanent in every person, in every tree, in the sky, in every animal etc
YET
by referring to God's Immanence rather than His Trancendence, i understand that this isnt the literal truth eg God isnt a tree or a person literally..but God is in all things in the mystical sense related to His Immanence/power.

This is why Jesus said
"let your eye be single" (ie to see ONENESS in all)
and why Paul said "in the minds of the pure, all things are pure" (since they see God in all things)

you are completly out of your depth and not on my level of understanding. No ego here, its the truth, you are a shite talker, nothing more.

3) The Son/LOGOS is the MACROCOSMIC spirit (The ALL)
The holy spirit is the MICROCOSMIC spirit (within every person)

The Ocean and the drop
the Tree and the seed

the connection between the 2 is that one follows the other. As such, it makes perfect sense that Jesus had to 'go away' for the holy spirit to come. It makes perfect sense that the israelites went from faith, to works and back to faith through Jesus
and this is also got to be true for gentiles..and hence islam.
This is why prophet Mohammad told us that Jesus will descend and judge muslims by the law of the Quran (just as he judged the jews by fulfilling the mosaic law). It is Jesus who is going to fulfill the law of the Quran likewise.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)." (Book #55, Hadith #651)

4) You fit perfectly into what is written in Jude 1
you have very little connection to Jesus

you dont keep a beard like him
do ablution like him
greet people like him
bow your head to the ground in worship of God, like him

muslims do, Mohammad did.

anyway
im going to share these hadith

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Today I saw myself in a dream near the Ka'ba. I saw a whitish brown man, the handsomest of all brown men you might ever see. He had the most beautiful Limma (hair hanging down to the earlobes) you might ever see. He had combed it and it was dripping water; and he was performing the Tawaf around the Kaba leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. l asked, "Who is this?" It was said. "Messiah, the son of mary." Suddenly I saw a curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, "Who is this?" It was said, "He is Masiah Ad-Dajjal." (Book #72, Hadith #789)

so islam clearly believes Jesus is the MESSIAH
aswell as His Word

we reject the use of terms like 'son of God' in the literal sense, just as we have a different perspective of John1:1 than you do.

Whilst i have a clear explanation of John 1:1's apparent contradiction..you have nothing. you only take the latter part of it literally without any regard to the former part...
and muslims like myself understand the theme far better than you do. we are more familiar with these truths because of islam. we have that knowledge you don't.

you claim you have the holy spirit yet you cant even understand basic scripture.

here you directly misquoted

i believe Jesus Christ has come in the flesh
you on the otherhand just made up your own criteria
proper demonic that, as per Jude 1 like i said