Youtube's Michelle Phan And Ipsy Fashion/illuminati Connection

Thought this might be of interest to anyone following Michelle Phan or subscribing to her ipsy box. Apologies if anyone might have already posted about this, I'm just making a point of spreading it far and wide anywhere I can because it shocked me that this girl has 8 million subscribers to her YT channel and is so insidious about pushing this imagery along with promoting the trans agenda.

In her June 1st video "Why I Left" explaining her recent hiatus she lays blame for how she "lost her way" on faceless corporate executives, and the narrative features a very telling image at 4:16.

It's worth noting that Phan is an artist and this video was her own work.

Of course, lest anyone think she is in any way sincere about her desire to break from the control of organized evil, check out a few of the images from her ipsy beauty subscription site over the past couple of months. I've been watching this for the better part of a year and it's common for ipsy to display the one eye and various hand signs:

Ipsy 1.jpg

Ipsy 2.jpg

pw00

Rookie
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.21.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.10.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.17.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.11.25 PM.png "Make Magic".....

When she apparently made her 'comeback' I was curious about her success, I pieced together the above.

I don't follow her I'm just drawn to symbols and weird activity, especially relating to YouTube. Good thread :)

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
old thread but I remember some drama about her claiming to be poor in childhood but people exposing pictures of her house looking like a mansion and them owning an expensive car .... except that wasn't their house or car. She and her mom lived with some rich white dude who's face isn't shown... it all screams worrisome to me. I do think she had a sketchy childhoos

It was good to bump this thread. This is sketchy in every way. The pictures of her and her products, so much symbolism it makes my head spin. And then the weird childhood stories. Seems she's being payed out or something and she's being sold. Not liking this. This is why I hate anything with the beauty industry labelled, it's always sketchy.

moodychick

Established
I remember this chick. She used to be a regular in Seventeen magazine. Her makeup tutorials were ridiculous in my opinion. Very clownish.
Besides that, Phan's eyes always seemed depressing.