YURI GAGARIN FIRST COSMIC LIAR

Vmort

Star
First after 1953 year Soviet Union was infiltrated and concured without a fight from within. This is what you need to remember especially said govenrment widely advertising something.
Secong -- all those space centers are all MK Ultra facilities. Read "Trance- formation of America" by Cathy o Brien. Russians space centres too. Read another MK Ultra survivors who tell the same stories. After you will see what Yuri Gagarin was a lie.
Yuri Gagarin story was widely supported by Washington since a beginning. Julian Assange was arrested for revialing a lot truth including false Moon landing. Yuri Gagarin was disappered in mysterious circomstances - he probably died because possible he wanted to reveal what cosmic lie was about. Yuri Gagarin has occult ancestry, he even visited English queen himself. He visted a lot satanist controlled states uncluding USA. Coincedence, wink?
Anyone who thinking I am uneducated I ask: 108 munutes around the Earth what kind of speed is that? Who grasped a calculator, my sweet so called "educated"? Everyone thought now- Yuri Gagarin is a liar. Charles De Holle, the last president of France while it was free from satanists then.