“I am the door”?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
One of my favourite relaxing songs from my parents unusual record collection was called “I am the door”. I remember being entirely puzzled by the words as a kid, but the lady who sang it sounded nice!!!

Many years later I found out what the song referred to and I remembered it and found that somebody had put it up on YouTube...

John 10:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Studying a smattering of Hebrew I discovered that the fourth letter in their alphabet is Dalet:-

I was listening to a song by Joshua Aaron earlier called “Sacrifice Lamb” which puts a whole new layer of meaning on these symbols:-

It is also very significant that “the door” connects to the moment in history we find ourselves.

However -

A door is no use to you unless you go through it!!!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_4335.jpeg

The image of the door has been running through my head on and off for weeks. It was four years ago since I posted up the last message (I was sure I had said something about it so I did a search).

The Hebrew for 4 is “Dalet”, pictured below;

IMG_4518.jpeg

Oddly, the video in the previous post from 2019 alludes to a very odd “sign in the sun” / the letter Dalet. Could that have been a warning?

Anyway, I was doing a search on it and this teaching came up that gave some 1st Century context to the words of Jesus in John 10

Last edited:
it's kind of blasphemy as far as your faith and identity are concerned to have a thread where you arent rimming a zio bastard like amir tsarfati.
wtf man?