Foods & Food Supplies, Illnesses, Medicines, and General Health

Flarepath

Star
I'm not surprised booze kills brain cells, my dear old uncle bill liked a drink (in fact he liked a lot of drink) and ended up being admitted to hospital ranting and raving when his brain and body packed up and died within days aged in his mid-50's...

booze.jpg

Flarepath

Star
I've never drank, I tried a few sips in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so i've never touched it since.
Correction- I have tried it again a couple of times at office parties etc when naughty women have tried to get me drunk, and i've gone along with it to be a good sport and as an experiment.
At first I noticed the earth's axis had developed a pronounced tilt and i couldn't walk straight, then my face became hot and flushed and my mouth set into an involuntary silly grin.
Then I began feeling as if I was wrapped up in a comfort blanket of cotton wool and my consciousness no longer stretched into the far reaches of the universe, but only claustrophobicly extended as far as the four walls of the room.
It was an interesting experience but I didn't like it much and was glad to have sobered up next morning and got my brain back..:)

PS- my workaholic dad (my uncle Bill's brother) used to drink in the evenings to relieve his stresses, and at first he was fine with flushed face and jovial silly grin, but as the evening wore on, his expression would change into a demonic hateful glare directed at me and my mother (I called it his 'Spartacus look)-
Kirk-Douglas-the-slave-Spartacus.jpg

and he'd start talking utter nasty rubbish, trying to cause trouble, but we'd seen it many times before and just let him talk sh*t without responding..:)

redqueen

Superstar
I didn't even Know this was a thing
I don't Believe this is by chance considering the bug agenda

what are the chances that farm/ranches where Your animals
would graze/eat in roughly the same areas are suddenly going
to have an "outbreak"of cases like this,of course they cover
that by saying it can survive years in the ground

it's highly suspicious they just started with the having to xav
Your animals and this is happening amongst all the other "infections"
that are affecting all sorts of animals that We would consider
as a food source be it farm or wild it's all getting affected and