SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

Flarepath

Star
Fact is witches and wizards, those who practice magic, desecrate the holy books. When you see a witch putting menstrual blood on the Bible after tearing out pages to clean herself after using the bathroom, we can circle back to "old rules".

True Christians don't give a crap about witches, we're quite happy to let God deal with them on judgement day..:)

Flarepath

Star
Speaking of witches, a witch in a chatroom once said she was summoning up the egyptian goddess Sekhmet to come and deal with me; I put the kettle on but she never turned up.(sniffle)
Hey guys don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses?
Mind you after googling her pic i wouldn't have known whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk and a dish of Kit-e-Kat..:)

rel-sekhmet.jpg

Flarepath

Star
And speaking about food preparation, I always cook my own meals and never go in restaurants for the simple reason that i'd never know if the chef's cooked it properly, or if their kitchens are a mess like this one..:)

INN.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
True Christians don't give a crap about witches, we're quite happy to let God deal with them on judgement day..:)
Most "Christians" run to their witch doctors/glorified drug pushers , or turn to their preferred over-the-counter witches' brew (pharmaceutical drugs) for every ache and pain instead of asking Father (God) why He allowed the pain or illness in the first place.

Everything here on Earth is either a lesson, test, reward or punishment. Sadly very few turn to Father, except when they are forced to, in their affliction.

Hosea 5:11-15
5:11 Ephraim [is] oppressed [and] broken in Judgment, because he willingly walked not after the Commandment (but walked instead after the"Statutes of Omri" - man-made laws).
5:12 Therefore [will] I [be] unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the House of Judah as rottenness.
5:13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah [saw] his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
5:14 For I [will be] unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the House of Judah: I, [even] I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue [him].
5:15 I will go [and] return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

Flarepath

Star
Most "Christians" run to their witch doctors/glorified drug pushers , or turn to their preferred over-the-counter witches' brew (pharmaceutical drugs) for every ache and pain instead of asking Father (God) why He allowed the pain or illness in the first place.
Medicines were put on earth by God so I'm sure he wouldn't want us to snub his gift..;)
Personally I only take something as a last resort, for example a couple of Anadin for a splitting headache.
As for pain or illness, that creep Satan is responsible-
Jesus said "Satan has bound this crippled woman for eighteen years" (Luke 13:10-16),
Then he cured her..:)

Flarepath

Star
Most "Christians" run to their witch doctors..
We don't have to run to witch doctors, they've already come to us as immigrants and get jobs in our NHS, and with any luck in time they'll learn to speak English..:)-

NHS-blunders.jpg

nhs-goofs.jpg

NHS-struck-off.jpg

NHS_medic1.jpg

NHS-language.jpg

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Medicines were put on earth by God so I'm sure he wouldn't want us to snub his gift..;)
Personally I only take something as a last resort, for example a couple of Anadin for a splitting headache.
As for pain or illness, that creep Satan is responsible-
Jesus said "Satan has bound this crippled woman for eighteen years" (Luke 13:10-16),
Then he cured her..:)
You are arguing against God and against Scripture, and poisoning yourself, either out of your own ignorance or wilful disobedience. Did you ever wonder if it is pig parasites that are giving you those splitting headaches?

Nowhere does it tell us Jesus cured anyone with "medicines" of any kind. Nor did Jesus' Disciples.

God did not make medicines; men did. And they (the chemical/pharmaceutical/medical industrial complex) make trillions from their witchcraft/pharmacy/poisons, for something God has promised to provide free of charge, proving they are satanic.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

Flarepath

Star
..God did not make medicines; men did...
God gave us the raw materials to make medicines..:)-
"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Ezekiel 47:12)
And gospel-writer Luke was a doctor.. :p
"Our dear friend Luke the doctor, and Demas send greetings.." (Colossians 4:14)

A Freeman

Superstar
God gave us the raw materials to make medicines..:)-
"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Ezekiel 47:12)
And gospel-writer Luke was a doctor.. :p
"Our dear friend Luke the doctor, and Demas send greetings.." (Colossians 4:14)
If you wish to believe the lie that Jesus gave everyone permission to break God's Law and stuff our mouths with whatever UNCLEAN and abominable creature we can find, or that God wanted us to make POISONS out of what He has provided so that we can poison each other for profit -- both of which INCREASE human suffering, disease and death -- that's your prerogative. You're only showing your own affinity for darkness and lies, and proving your own insanity to everyone.

The lies you continue to repeat have been exposed. If you wish to continue telling them to yourself so that your "self" can continue conning you into believing them, that's your business.

Matthew WAS a former tax collector BEFORE he met Jesus and was enlightened. Luke WAS a former doctor/physician BEFORE he awakened spiritually. They both humbled themselves, recognized their errors, and corrected their errant behavior, as anyone striving to regain their sanity would do.

Come out of the darkness and into The Light/Truth.

Pharmacy IS Witchcraft, and those who continue taking it or promoting it to others are destined for The Fire, whether they believe that or not. That's why the creating, prescribing, selling and/or administering of pharmacy is a capital crime under God's Law. Same as consuming swine, vultures, water-fowl or anything from the sea that doesn't have fins AND scales.

God knows best, i.e. better than any of us what is right and wrong. And He defined right/good from what is wrong/evil in His Law.

So do yourself a favor and read and study instead of regurgitating lies. You don't know better than God.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
For those that may not know it, here is what The Law says about swine:-

Leviticus 11:4-7 (please read all of Leviticus 11 for further details)
11:4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: [as] the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:5 And the rabbit, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.

Deuteronomy 14:3-9 (please read all of Deuteronomy 14 for further details)
14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
14:4 These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
14:5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.
14:6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, [and] cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.
14:7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; [as] the camel, and the hare, and the rabbit: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; [therefore] they [are] unclean unto you.
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
14:9 These ye shall eat of all that [are] in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

Please note well that these are not polite requests, nor even just some good advice for people to follow if they so choose; these are COMMANDMENTS, given to us for our own benefit, to protect us from evil.

These Commandments are written plainly, so that everyone can understand them, to alleviate any confusion about what is good, clean fuel, and what is NOT meant to be eaten.

This thread, and all of the videos and medical testimonies of those infected with parasites from the consumption of swine, stand as a witness for all who may read it that God has been right all along, and that modern research has now proven exactly why He COMMANDED us not to eat these abominable creatures.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
For those that may not know it, here is what The Law says about pharmacy/witchcraft, and those who make, sell, distribute and administer these unnatural concoctions, i.e. WITCHES:-

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY (WITCHCRAFT), hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

A Freeman

Superstar
And for any who may still be under the delusion that Jesus somehow did away with The Law that God gave us, or granted us the "freedom" to sin with impunity, the following passage -- likewise spoken plainly so that everyone should be able to understand it -- should remove all doubt that Jesus didn't do that. The Law is very obviously still in effect today, as heaven and earth have very obviously not passed away.

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

This should leave absolutely no wiggle room for anyone to attempt to twist the Scriptures in their vain attempt to contradict these passages. God doesn't contradict Himself, nor change His Mind (Mal. 3:6), nor is He the author of confusion, as many satanically attempt to promote.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is NOT [the author] of CONFUSION, but of peace, as in all communities of the holy people.

IF it is correctly translated, correctly read and correctly understood, there is absolutely nothing in Scripture that is in contradiction to itself.

Maldarker

Star
The reason for the dietary laws was to set the israelites apart from the other populous of the region. So question is are you a jew? Seems like muslims like to be just like the JEW. But yet such hate for them? Hmm envy maybe?

Flarepath

Star
..You're only showing your own affinity for darkness and lies, and proving your own insanity to everyone..

Funny you should say that mate..:)
Some years ago my solicitor sent me to a psychiatrist in connection with a vigilante court case I was facing; maybe he hoped the shrink would pronounce me nutty so i'd get a lighter sentence by pleading "guilty but insane" and sent to an asylum.
But to our surprise the shrink pronounced me sane and I was jailed for 3 months in Leicester Prison !
His written report concluded with "Mr X's behaviour was appropriate throughout the interview, he is a strong minded individual which would account for the trouble he now finds himself in with the police, and I can find no evidence that the balance of his mind was disturbed"

Flarepath

Star
..Pharmacy IS Witchcraft, and those who continue taking it or promoting it to others are destined for The Fire..

But what if we get toothache or a headache, would God object to us popping in a painkiller pill for relief?
PS- For many years Aspirin was the pill everybody took, but nowadays the standard pill seems to be Paracetamol, so as a matter of interest can any VC members tell me the difference?

A Freeman

Superstar
The word "Faith" means "trust in God".

When someone genuinely places their trust in God, they choose to believe that He knows what is best for them.

As can be seen from this thread, and is self-evident from Scripture, God has COMMANDED us not to eat swine, nor even to touch the dead carcase of a pig, for GOOD reason: so that we can avoid the parasites and sicknesses that are inherent in this filthy, unclean animal. An animal designed to clean up messes -- like vultures and shellfish do -- NOT to be consumed by humans as food.

We now have decades of documented proof of the deadly diseases that swine possess, which God built into them so they break down quicker and more efficiently once they have completed their job as a vacuum cleaner, which prove that God has been right all along, as usual. And even in the face of this irrefutable evidence people STILL don't believe God.

It's no wonder why Christ asked His Disciples 2000 years ago if, during His Second Coming during these end-times, He would find any Faith here on Earth.

Luke 18:7-8
18:7 And shall not God avenge His own Elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them?
18:8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?

A Freeman

Superstar
The reason that God allows disease leading to human death in this world is to correct our errant behavior, thereby returning us to Him.

Read Deuteronomy 28, which contains God's promise to bless us when we obey Him, and to curse/punish us when we don't, to correct us.

God has also warned us against pharmacy/witchcraft and seeking the advice of the physicians/witch-doctors instead of seeking Him, just as He has warned us of the dangers inherent in consuming for food abominable and unclean creatures, which God did NOT design for humans to eat, regardless of how long they cook them.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/aspirin-side-effects.html

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/paracetamol-side-effects.html

Got Snakes? Kill 'em with Tylenol (acetaminophen/paracetamol)
https://www.rt.com/viral/399143-guam-snakes-us-navy/

FACT: ALL pharmacy is poisonous witchcraft, i.e. the unnatural combinations of ingredients or synthetic chemicals.

FACT: Pharmaceutical drugs are designed to treat the SYMPTOMS of a disease, i.e. the body's natural self-defense mechanisms that it uses to fight disease, NOT the cause.

FACT: The body's temporary reaction to being poisoned -- which may offer some form of temporary "relief" from the pain being experienced through the body's natural healing processes -- only makes the situation worse, as the body is forced to overcome both the initial cause of the illness AND the poison being administered to it.

FACT: No one in the history of mankind has EVER been "cured" of anything through the use of pharmaceutical drugs; some have merely survived the poisoning temporarily, even if that poisoning is a slow process that takes place over decades. Poisons/toxins can and do build up in the body, until the body is no longer able to expel them through its own, natural means.

Last edited: