Tumblr is promoting eating disorders

minnie82

Superstar
Alright, I was just browsing through what is called the Dashboard on Tumblr and found something very unsettling. It does seem weird that I would use such a main stream social media site, but I'm mostly on there for the cute animals and maybe certain fandoms and such. I try to weed out all the negativity, block anyone promoting something unnecessary and stick to what I like. This, I could not escape as it was from the main Tumblr algorithm. I was able to get rid of the post, thankfully. Here's the post:
View attachment 85173

As you can see, this is absolutely awful. To think that it's alright to tell people that food isn't worth it, and that being thin means everything is what totally baffles me.
Funny enough, this is being shown directly on what is considered a Marxist left platform. So many people, even some on this forum will believe the leftists are mostly into what's called Fat Acceptance. What people don't realise is that BOTH extremes are being highly promoted to cater to the depopulation agenda. The elites want us dead, period. So, they will use MULTIPLE angles to get this point across. For so long, being super thin has been considered an aesthetic. For many many decades that's what was considered the in thing. Just because fat acceptance has become about minority group representation, doesn't mean that the other extreme is not being shoved down our throats. To be vigilant and truthful, we have to realize that we are being played by all different angles. We aren't allowed to have a free thought, even if we believe we are free thinking. Time for us to realize that thinking in black and white won't get us anywhere.
Sadly, this is why so many have eating disorders. There is so much of this going on behind the scenes. Heck, I was actually a bit guilty of this in grade 8. I was such a young age still and felt that eating breakfast was unnecessary. I wanted to be stick thin, just like the media and society told me. What I failed to realise is that I was actually still pretty thin and healthy.
That comes to my next point. If we are healthy, what does it matter if we are completely aesthetically pleasing? I exercise and use natural remedies such as herbs, teas and spices, so why do I feel this constant nag to be thinner and thinner? I find there's no need for excessive exercise and dieting if we are healthy, already. So many just can't see the middle ground, and seeing things like this disgusts me.
Promoting to be super thin AND super fat is wrong.
that's remind me those pro-anorexia videos of some years ago, that's sad

I watched a few seconds of that vid and had to stop. It was so sad! This kind of thing happens more than people know. There's so much pressure to be a certain way in this broken world that people will literally destroy themselves to get that way. All the comments saying how bad they feel for this poor girl... It's so heartbreaking. I am in disbelief she's still alive, cause how does someone function?
Next time someone calls a girl fat for not being a size four should see what those kind of comments can do to someone.

The strangest thing I've noticed is that these parents, especially the mothers, will try to live vicariously through their kids. In this case, it seems this mom, who tends to be pretty darn overweight, is enabling her daughter to be super thin, because she can't be that way! This happens so much with those child beauty pageants. It's sickening! Just because they can't be a certain way, doesn't mean they have to project their insecurities onto their kids and destroy their lives! This poor girl, I hope she finds a way out of this.

minnie82

Superstar
The strangest thing I've noticed is that these parents, especially the mothers, will try to live vicariously through their kids. In this case, it seems this mom, who tends to be pretty darn overweight, is enabling her daughter to be super thin, because she can't be that way! This happens so much with those child beauty pageants. It's sickening! Just because they can't be a certain way, doesn't mean they have to project their insecurities onto their kids and destroy their lives! This poor girl, I hope she finds a way out of this.
isn't the same youtuber that some years ago, they said she disappear like she was kidnapped or something?

Her mom is totally delusional if she thinks her daughter is healthy this way! When someone appears to be a walking talking skeleton, that never can be healthy :( I don't think the mom realizes, at least with her kid, that we are supposed to have meat and muscle on us or we can't really function. Or, she just wants to corrupt her daughter.

(warning! This may trigger others) I sadly found another video of a girl dancing, and of course YouTube seems to be promoting this in their algorithm:

This is why it was nice to see people back in July post about the other girl suffering the same issues. This tends to be a bigger problem than people think. It was sad to keep seeing people going on about how being overweight is unhealthy, but when this kind of thing happens, the poor girl is skeletal, it seems many won't mention this kind of thing and kinda "sweep it under the rug" so to say. I feel that this is as big of an issue as obesity is in our world, and I fully blame the elites promoting the image of women having to be thin and beautiful all the time, and shoving it down our throats. I constantly see ads telling women to lose weight, be sexy and wear yoga attire. This is everywhere. Can't walk in a mall without seeing an underweight woman in overpriced clothes and their underwear in shop windows. It's a sad world.
What's great to acknowledge is that BOTH being anorexic and obese are bad. They are both terrible for the health and can be hard to recover from. I feel for those who suffer from both extremes.
I feel being healthy is not what it should be, these days. So many have a skewered perception of it.
This is why, and I will say it again, I'm thankful for those on here that did acknowledge that there is more to this than obesity. I am sorry to those who may be faint of heart when they see this poor girl in this YouTube video.
Edit: I realize this is the same girl in the last video mentioned!