2020 General Election Thread

justjess

Superstar
I would think the kids would want to go back and be with their families.
Their families are already here. If they wanted to go back they could just leave, they wouldn’t need to be forced to.

Lisa

Superstar
Their families are already here. If they wanted to go back they could just leave, they wouldn’t need to be forced to.
They should never have come illegally and gotten their kids involved in something illegal..its on the parents for sure. But..at the end of the day the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it...

justjess

Superstar
Did they come alone? If not..the people who brought them are the ones in the wrong as they came here illegally. One day your crimes might catch up with you and it will affect those around you.

What’s immoral about my stance? We shouldn’t allow people to break the law because they brought their kids to try to stay here unlawfully.
If the NWO you imagine ever happens Lisa, and they try to ban Christ and make your husband work without wages to give his wages to someone else - please don’t try to escape to somewhere else safer. Practice what you preach.

justjess

Superstar
They should never have come illegally and gotten their kids involved in something illegal..its on the parents for sure. But..at the end of the day the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it...
Because children are incapable of criminal intent. You can’t punish the child for the crimes of the parent.

Lisa

Superstar
If the NWO you imagine ever happens Lisa, and they try to ban Christ and make your husband work without wages to give his wages to someone else - please don’t try to escape to somewhere else safer. Practice what you preach.
They will have a new Christ and us old school Christians will be beheaded is what the 6th seal is about.

People already work to give part of their wages to others..that’s what taxes are all about.

Haha..where else is safer?

Lisa

Superstar
Because children are incapable of criminal intent. You can’t punish the child for the crimes of the parent.
You can’t keep people here illegally because they have children involved..they will learn that being illegal doesn’t mean its ok because they were kids...but haha..in this case that‘s exactly what they will learn.

justjess

Superstar
They will have a new Christ and us old school Christians will be beheaded is what the 6th seal is about.

People already work to give part of their wages to others..that’s what taxes are all about.

Haha..where else is safer?
Like I said Lisa.. when your nightmare becomes reality, if it ever does. Please don’t try to run.

justjess

Superstar
You can’t keep people here illegally because they have children involved..they will learn that being illegal doesn’t mean its ok because they were kids...but haha..in this case that‘s exactly what they will learn.
DACA does not absolve the parents only the children they brought with them.

Lisa

Superstar
It is a blue state after all..

Donald Trump warns if he loses re-election then the 'whole country will be Minneapolis' as he paints dire picture of America under a President Joe Biden

Lisa

Superstar
DACA does not absolve the parents only the children they brought with them.
That’s only encouraging people to come here illegally with children..that’s hardly a deterrent. Maybe that’s why trump wants the wall..you can’t count on the laws being followed in this country.

Lisa

Superstar
How? Biden can’t even string two words together..and American’s think he could beat trump? That’s ridiculous...but the sheep?

Fox News poll shows Biden is beating Trump by 12 points with Americans revealing they disapprove of his handling of George Floyd protests and race-relations

justjess

Superstar
That’s only encouraging people to come here illegally with children..that’s hardly a deterrent. Maybe that’s why trump wants the wall..you can’t count on the laws being followed in this country.
You can scale the wall with a rope ladder and cut through it with a bargain bin sawsall. The prospect of being separated from ones children - whether at the border or years later when you get deported and they don’t - isn’t going to encourage anyone to come here.

Lisa

Superstar
You can scale the wall with a rope ladder and cut through it with a bargain bin sawsall. The prospect of being separated from ones children - whether at the border or years later when you get deported and they don’t - isn’t going to encourage anyone to come here.
Sure it’s not...they still come and take their chances because America is better than any country they live in. And the dems want them as illegals and provide that they can vote for dems to keep dems in power. Dems are on their side so they say so those people will vote dem.

justjess

Superstar
Sure it’s not...they still come and take their chances because America is better than any country they live in. And the dems want them as illegals and provide that they can vote for dems to keep dems in power. Dems are on their side so they say so those people will vote dem.
You just said the recent court decision would encourage people to come here. Now your saying it won’t. So which is it?

If immigrants are so bad why does your president have a habit of employing them? If they’re taking American jobs then why does he apply year after year for foreign work visas to staff American jobs that I’m certain there are American workers capable and willing to take?

Lisa

Superstar
You just said the recent court decision would encourage people to come here. Now your saying it won’t. So which is it?

If immigrants are so bad why does your president have a habit of employing them? If they’re taking American jobs then why does he apply year after year for foreign work visas to staff American jobs that I’m certain there are American workers capable and willing to take?
I said they will still come here. They’ve been coming here whether they die along the way or not..but now they’ll totally bring their kids and expect to stay and not get deported.

Idk..maybe you should tweet him about that stuff?;)

justjess

Superstar
I said they will still come here. They’ve been coming here whether they die along the way or not..but now they’ll totally bring their kids and expect to stay and not get deported.

Idk..maybe you should tweet him about that stuff?;)
The recent court decision doesn’t grant amnesty to the parent nor does it apply to new immigrants. Only immigrants who were already here prior to a certain date and that came here as children.

I’m not the one with the america first hardline stance on immigration. It isn’t my question to ask. But I can see why you like him seeing as you share a hypocrite gene.

Lisa

Superstar
The recent court decision doesn’t grant amnesty to the parent nor does it apply to new immigrants. Only immigrants who were already here prior to a certain date and that came here as children.

I’m not the one with the america first hardline stance on immigration. It isn’t my question to ask. But I can see why you like him seeing as you share a hypocrite gene.
Haha...sure it won’t have any affect on new illegals. ;)

Lisa

Superstar
I mean you could go actually read the law/policy if your so concerned. I’m sure doing so wouldn’t break anything.
What do you think reading it is going to tell me about it when the supreme court has made the decision that trump can’t repeal what obama did?

justjess

Superstar
What do you think reading it is going to tell me about it when the supreme court has made the decision that trump can’t repeal what obama did?
Because you’d actually know what it is they aren’t repealing for starts.