9/11. Just seen this about USS New York. Interesting choice of words for its motto ''Sacrifice''

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Interesting... and here I thought that the official narrative was that jet fuel was hot enough to melt the steel, hence the TT collapse. Yet somehow, enough of it remained in decent enough condition... as to build naval warships? Anyone else seeing some narrative-disconnect here?

Interesting... and here I thought that the official narrative was that jet fuel was hot enough to melt the steel, hence the TT collapse. Yet somehow, enough of it remained in decent enough condition... as to build naval warships? Anyone else seeing some narrative-disconnect here?
Pretty sure its propoganda as the remains from 911 were cleaned up and disposed of immediately so no one could investigate. I bet there’s a commemorative plate on the ship made from the steel, that’s it

Plus wasnt the metal pretty much shipped off as scrap pretty soon after, I know the local war museum near me has a piece of it. Not to mention the particles (human and furniture dust) in that metal.

Pretty sure its propoganda as the remains from 911 were cleaned up and disposed of immediately so no one could investigate. I bet there’s a commemorative plate on the ship made from the steel, that’s it
Go on the wiki page for the USS New York, it has a picture of the melting down. Any one else feel like its a bit creepy. After all human remains were turned to dust and much of that ended up on the metal. feels like a cursed ship to me

''7.5 short tons (6.8 t) of the steel used in the ship's construction came from the rubble of the World Trade Center; this represents less than one thousandth of the total weight of the ship''

''A symbolic amount of steel salvaged from the World Trade Center after it was destroyed in the September 11 attacks was used in her construction.''

1659218614116.png

SunnyNFl

And a sacrifice is Eva toy what that was by the evildoers, as we see the with abortions, and genecide through wars and mass death. We like to think that human sacrifice is long gone, and the Mayans m took it with them, but nope. It’s still going on right under our noses through those means listed above. Satan hides it in plain sight by use of those methods. Abortions are sacrifices to Malech, Baal, for example, and. Many do not realize this. Those who incite war where thousands and millions are murdered, are not doing so because they are up in arms with an adversary, but as a ritualistic sacrifice!!! They are offering up the dead to their Gods right before your eyes, and we wonder how come there is a continuation of evil occurring. What do you expect when demons are offered up the sacrifices of human flesh, so that they can ask these worthless creatures to help them carry out their evil agendas for their big boss Satan. Crazy. Open your eyes people , the world is not like it seems. “They” have done a good job keeping this hidden from you, but the cool thing about those who believe in Christ, is we have been given this vision to recognize these things for what they are, and anyone can if they accept God into their hearts.