Adam Rich Dead at 54

I saw today that Adam Rich died at 54 and I am wondering if it is vaccine related. Most of you probably don't know who he is maybe. In the seventies there was this strange show called Eight Is Enough. I mainly watched it because there were a couple girls on there I liked.

Okay in my defense in that decade there wasn't much to do for entertainment. No streaming movies or TV. No DVD or VCR. No computers or video games. It was hard times and an idiot named Gerald Ford was president. So I occasionally watched Eight is Enough with the sound off so I could watch a couple of the girls while I listened to punk rock records. The show was also based in Sacramento California which is highly unusual. It was kind of the beginning of liberal type crap on prime time and political correctness at it's most annoying.

The family was almost all women except for Dick Van Patten as the father and Adam Rich as this annoying little kid with a girlish haircut. I can't even remember why he was there because all the women were pretty old and he was about five years old. I think in real life he was being molested by people in the television industry. After the show ended he got into drugs pretty seriously. So was not that surprised he died fairly young. Plus I always thought Dick Van Patten was kind of weird too.

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
☺

Quit it.
I think we all watched Eight is Enough, at some point.

I don't remember "Adam Rich" but I'm assuming he was Nicholas. Was it Nicholas?
Ok.. it was per google.

Yeah... all boys under 10 seemed to have bowl haircuts in Hollywood. Horrible look.

I was looking at the intro pics, and Rich (Nicholas) was wearing a tshirt with a large Bullseye covering the front, in the first season. He couldn't have been more than 6 years old. :/

Couple of the girls looked like they were closer to 25... just saying. :)

Stupid TMZ, who posts only Misfortune, said it was likely an OD.

They're incredibly disrespectful.
However, they did quote Rich saying he never wanted anything to do with acting again-- and when he was still quite young.

Vultures. That's what they are.