Aisha's age at the time of her marriage

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hello, Bubbajay:) ! Nice to meet you! I have told others the exact same (disturbing; but reality isn’t comprised of making people feel “comfortable..,” and I have been called “Islamophobic,” others have denied what is written regarding poor Aisha’s age when she was (obviously) set up to marry you know who, people have refused to Google my (our) sad, but factual information, and those in denial have attempted to silence me time & time again. I respect you for posting the TRUTH about this situation, hey…when your speaking FACTS, it may enrage those in denial, but in the end..you can’t win by outrightly denying proven, FACTUAL info! Cheers! :)
BubbaSparkles didnt post anything factual. You are all over the place homie...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Could you point to it please?

Thanks for informing me about what is in my heart.

Yes, and it is a biblical shameless rhetoric.

Its quite easy for a family to determine their daughter's readiness for marriage. Her body tells them.

circumstantial is OK and otherwise is not? in circumstantial marriage of a prophet with a very young girl there is no oppression or p***philia ?

what emergency circumstance was there for Mary and Joseph? could you inform us?

which were non-sexual? Bible scholars say otherwise.

Even 12 years old is too young according to you young generation. so the biblical prophets were still WRONG.

there is countless Scientific data about both 9-12 years.

Classical and contemporary commentators on the bible say otherwise. they are the authority you should follow as a christian not your personal opinion.

IT IS POPULATION CONTROL BRAINWASHING

a very young girl can give birth to lot more babies maybe more than 12 or 15 while a 35 or 40 years old could give birth to 1-3 babies only. Imagine how terrified are the NWO elite of a world where they cannot control so many people due to early marriages.

celibacy is against NATURE. sex is a human need without any alternative. it is like stopping yourself from eating forever. if you go against human nature then it will have very dangerous consequences. Don't you hear the screams of the children coming from Vatican/church undergrounds? it is in fact Celibacy which made those pastors and popes practicing it terrorizing sexually those innocent boys and girls. They had to because their nature wants it and you cannot stop eating or breathing or going to the toilet or stop having sex at all.

Yes, prophet Mohammad (pbuh) prohibited celibacy because it is against human nature. It was not commanded by God rather the church members did it on their own hence it became a problem that infested churches for more than a thousand years.

Prophet Mohammad says every human being, male or female, must fulfill his/her sex desires through moral marriage. not outside marriage fornication or adultery.

Mohammad as a father refused to marry Fatima to Abu Bakr or Othman because he did not want it. it was his choice thats all.

i did not say that.

the distinction is made through body development both in the past and at present where early marriage is a custom.

the reason for engagement is just engagement. that no other man has the right to propose to her anymore.

as you support celibacy which is against nature, you also go against nature by denying the fact that a pubescent girl is physically ready.
At this point the more you post the more it exposes what a bunch hypocritical, delusional and lamebrained pedo apologists you guys are. Yall think you are proving some sort of point or pushing your agenda but the truth is you come off as unhinged, intellectually compromised predators. Keep posting man, this is exactly what the world needs to see...

amaranthine

Established

TODAY!

Thats it. You are talking about TODAY. and you accuse entire humanity of p***philia support before 1900s.

Ever changing law or a certain society cannot be a criterion for good/evil. specially in a the West which has no divine guidance and law/rules. You are affected by TODAY's law/rules.

in the west 200 years ago, having sex outside marriage would have been a crime punishable but TODAY it is called fun and if a girl does not have sex with a boy her parents start worrying about her. why isnt she fornicating? why? someone call the psychiatrist.

i suggest you stop being emotional after being affected by your surrounding people and Elite population control propaganda.

child r*pe happens when a girl is NOT grown-up physically while a girl who has reached puberty is physically grown up and is called an adult.

TODAY, girls are not only reaching puberty early but they are getting bigger and bigger physically due to good nutrition. Some girls look over 20 while they are only 12.

although waiting for a couple of years is more appropriate TODAY yet there is difference between something being more appropriate and EVIL.

and by the way, who did talk about child trafficking? throwing things in EMOTIONS again.
Bullshit. The norm almost throughout the whole of known history has been of females marrying in the early twenties or late teens at the least, with most laws stating the absolute lowest marriagable age at 13, 15 or 12 years old for women and a few years older for men. This however did not mean that most parents would let their kids marry at such a young age, let alone to old men, as the norm for marriage was around 18... While marrying at 12 was only something practiced among the "nobles", say in late antiquity in Rome. You know, the decadent nobility. So you see, far from 9 years old (or even younger) as you have argued is a good marriagable age.

Look at this:"
Marriage statistics indicate that the mean marriage age for the Elizabethan and Jacobean eras was higher than many people realize. Data taken from birthdates of women and marriage certificates reveals mean marriage ages to have been as follows:
1566-161927.0 years
1647-171929.6 years
1719-177926.8 years
1770-183725.1 years
"
As for good diet now versus before... Wow, good one!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TODAY!

Thats it. You are talking about TODAY. and you accuse entire humanity of p***philia support before 1900s.

Ever changing law or a certain society cannot be a criterion for good/evil. specially in a the West which has no divine guidance and law/rules. You are affected by TODAY's law/rules.

in the west 200 years ago, having sex outside marriage would have been a crime punishable but TODAY it is called fun and if a girl does not have sex with a boy her parents start worrying about her. why isnt she fornicating? why? someone call the psychiatrist.

i suggest you stop being emotional after being affected by your surrounding people and Elite population control propaganda.

child r*pe happens when a girl is NOT grown-up physically while a girl who has reached puberty is physically grown up and is called an adult.

TODAY, girls are not only reaching puberty early but they are getting bigger and bigger physically due to good nutrition. Some girls look over 20 while they are only 12.

although waiting for a couple of years is more appropriate TODAY yet there is difference between something being more appropriate and EVIL.

and by the way, who did talk about child trafficking? throwing things in EMOTIONS again.
You dont make any sense. You never really did but at least you could feign coherency so long as you were allowed to spout the same, tired pack of well-rehersed lies your kind has always attempted to float in the past. Now you are simply making up imaginary stances and attempting to assign them to posters here. Why? Im confident those who are reading this can see for themselves.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Bullshit. The norm almost throughout the whole of known history has been of females marrying in the early twenties or late teens at the least, with most laws stating the absolute lowest marriagable age at 13, 15 or 12 years old for women and a few years older for men. This however did not mean that most parents would let their kids marry at such a young age, let alone to old men, as the norm for marriage was around 18... While marrying at 12 was only something practiced among the "nobles", say in late antiquity in Rome. You know, the decadent nobility. So you see, far from 9 years old (or even younger) as you have argued is a good marriagable age.

Look at this:"
Marriage statistics indicate that the mean marriage age for the Elizabethan and Jacobean eras was higher than many people realize. Data taken from birthdates of women and marriage certificates reveals mean marriage ages to have been as follows:
1566-161927.0 years
1647-171929.6 years
1719-177926.8 years
1770-183725.1 years
"

As for good diet now versus before... Wow, good one!
We are arguing with a person who posts things like "Some girls look over 20 while they are only 12" so its clear these people are selectively "seeing what they want to see"...

These people want to be allowed to sexualize children of the 6-9 age range... they want the laws changed to allow for this... in their own nations and the nations they reside in. There is no "winning" with these people other than confronting and exposing them online... and offline? If someone in your community is proven to go after kids, my advise is dont wait around for LEO's to come in and let them go... if you have PROOF that they are down for child r*pe/trafficking... handle it on your own. And that goes for every one of these false-hadeeth claiming predators... their doctrine of normalized child r*pe and trafficking must be confronted and destroyed.

amaranthine

Established
That is not an evidence.

Take it easy.
Your are talking about the entire history of mankind.
Emotions are taking over you.

based on what Evidence ?

You are shooting yourself at the foot.
marriage at 12 is still p***philia according to TODAY's brainwashed youth.

This however did not mean that some parents wouldnt allow their kids marry at such a young age.

Nobility you say. Lets see if its true:
In its 2001 census report, India stated zero married girls below the age of 10, 1.4 million married girls out of 59.2 million girls aged 10–14 .
As you see 10 is not far from 9.
and 1.4 million girls of nobility or elite. wow! india has got countless millionaires that have got 1.4 million girls aged 10-14 married.
And it is just INDIA, let alone the "whole of the world" and its "entire known history".
source:

mean age does not mean there were no early marriages. and those early marriages of 9-12 years olds was not deemed as p***philia in the society.

"That is not an evidence."

No shit Sherlock.

"Take it easy.
Emotions are taking over you."

Clearly emotions are taking over you as they make you unable to read what is written.
I said:"The norm almost throughout the whole known history" not "the norm throughout the whole of known history"
There clearly were and still exist twisted societies but the norm means something general which implies the vast majority versus a handful of deviations which is contrary to your posts which state the reverse.

"based on what Evidence ?"
Based on me reading scholarly literature where written evidence has been used - I already provided an example. Cultures I read about were some of the largest throughout known history. From Aztecs, Mayans, Romans, Greeks, slavs, to English cultures spanning centuries.

"You are shooting yourself at the foot.
marriage at 12 is still p***philia according to TODAY's brainwashed youth."

How am I shooting myself in the foot when I have stated that the marriage norm was for late teens onward (from 19 onward) throghout most of known history. The lowest marriagable age: 1. is not the norm. It is exactly that, the lowest allowed age 2. marriage at such a low age was exceedingly rare, 3. it was mostly girls aged 12+ marrying boys aged 14+, so that hardly counts for p***philia in any way you look at it as there is pretty small gap between their ages 4. as I said it was the domain of nobility which are again a minority.

"This however did not mean that some parents wouldnt allow their kids marry at such a young age."
You were not talking about some, you said:"You are talking about TODAY. and you accuse entire humanity of p***philia support before 1900s", which is clearly not the case.

"Nobility you say. Lets see if its true:
In its 2001 census report, India stated zero married girls below the age of 10, 1.4 million married girls out of 59.2 million girls aged 10–14 .
and 1.4 million girls of nobility or elite. wow! india has got countless millionaires that have got 1.4 million girls aged 10-14 married.
And it is just INDIA, let alone the "whole of the world" and its "entire known history".
source:
en.wikipedia.org
Child marriage in India - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org en.wikipedia.org"

2001 census - how is that relevant to pre 1900 societies?

"mean age does not mean there were no early marriages. and those early marriages of 9-12 years olds was not deemed as p***philia in the society."

Who denied the existence of early marriages throughout the known history? It was you implying the reverse. Also as I said marriage of kids aged 9-12 was outlawed in most societies throughout known history (in fact in every single one I stated as the absolute lowest was 12+).
One thing I will mention, I have not read about oriental cultures, but when it comes to the occident, it is as I have said.

amaranthine

Established
We are arguing with a person who posts things like "Some girls look over 20 while they are only 12" so its clear these people are selectively "seeing what they want to see"...

These people want to be allowed to sexualize children of the 6-9 age range... they want the laws changed to allow for this... in their own nations and the nations they reside in. There is no "winning" with these people other than confronting and exposing them online... and offline? If someone in your community is proven to go after kids, my advise is dont wait around for LEO's to come in and let them go... if you have PROOF that they are down for child r*pe/trafficking... handle it on your own. And that goes for every one of these false-hadeeth claiming predators... their doctrine of normalized child r*pe and trafficking must be confronted and destroyed.
I know I know :D But it is fun to have them try to spin their positions.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"That is not an evidence."

No shit Sherlock.

"Take it easy.
Emotions are taking over you."

Clearly emotions are taking over you as they make you unable to read what is written.
I said:"The norm almost throughout the whole known history" not "the norm throughout the whole of known history"
There clearly were and still exist twisted societies but the norm means something general which implies the vast majority versus a handful of deviations which is contrary to your posts which state the reverse.

"based on what Evidence ?"
Based on me reading scholarly literature where written evidence has been used - I already provided an example. Cultures I read about were some of the largest throughout known history. From Aztecs, Mayans, Romans, Greeks, slavs, to English cultures spanning centuries.

"You are shooting yourself at the foot.
marriage at 12 is still p***philia according to TODAY's brainwashed youth."

How am I shooting myself in the foot when I have stated that the marriage norm was for late teens onward (from 19 onward) throghout most of known history. The lowest marriagable age: 1. is not the norm. It is exactly that, the lowest allowed age 2. marriage at such a low age was exceedingly rare, 3. it was mostly girls aged 12+ marrying boys aged 14+, so that hardly counts for p***philia in any way you look at it as there is pretty small gap between their ages 4. as I said it was the domain of nobility which are again a minority.

"This however did not mean that some parents wouldnt allow their kids marry at such a young age."
You were not talking about some, you said:"You are talking about TODAY. and you accuse entire humanity of p***philia support before 1900s", which is clearly not the case.

"Nobility you say. Lets see if its true:
source:
en.wikipedia.org
Child marriage in India - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org en.wikipedia.org"

2001 census - how is that relevant to pre 1900 societies?

"mean age does not mean there were no early marriages. and those early marriages of 9-12 years olds was not deemed as p***philia in the society."

Who denied the existence of early marriages throughout the known history? It was you implying the reverse. Also as I said marriage of kids aged 9-12 was outlawed in most societies throughout known history (in fact in every single one I stated as the absolute lowest was 12+).
One thing I will mention, I have not read about oriental cultures, but when it comes to the occident, it is as I have said.
Crunch. I doubt it will stop these cretins... but you certainly ground any faux-momentum they had built up in their minds to an abrupt halt with facts and logic.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Comprehensive reply along with evidence.

Thank you.
You havent seriously addressed any evidence here, so why should people present more for you to ignore? You keep getting decimated and changing the goalposts/topics. Myself and others humored you long enough for your band of misery to expose yourselves. Mission accomplished.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A man Marrying a girl who has reached puberty is not p***philia.

p***philia is:

Definition of p***philia
p***philia
, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder or p***philia disorder, in conventional usage, a psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children.
Source:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/p***philia

Definition of p***philia
:
sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.
Source:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/p***philia

p***philia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/p***philia

p***philia
p***philia is an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children.
source:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/p***philia

p***philia
p***philia is defined as a persistent sexual interest in prepubescent children as evidenced by an adult’s sexual fantasies, urges, and goal-directed sexual behavior [882].
Source:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/p***philia
Its child r*pe. And if its done along the guise of a "marriage"... then its child trafficking for every adult involved in the criminal act.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Gahyurr Gahyurr! You are so funny, making vulgar jokes about female breasts during Ramadan when you are not vehemently defending blasphemous child r*pe and trafficking! Duh-hyurrhyurrhyurr... keep shining that dawa you pathetic loser.
You sound hangry!

Affect change… on a forum ha! And I’m the loser? Puhlease!

Behumble

Established
For those who think that once you hit puberty (i.e. in girls, start your period) suddenly overnight you are a woman. Well puberty isn't as black and white as that. There are 5 stages, all of which occurs at different ages and takes time.
[https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/22192-puberty]

"The duration of puberty in girls depends on the timing of its onset; the earlier the onset of puberty the longer its duration."
So from this study if a girl starts her period earlier, she would have completed her puberty around the same time as those who had theirs later.
[https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9386670/]

If you want to back Muslims up into a corner and force them to confirm that they would give their 6/9 year old daughters hand in marriage to an older man, first you must ask yourself...what 6/9 year old wants to get married? (if let's say their parents approve?)
That is why when males and females are addressed in the Quran, we know when its referring to adults because often it is paired with characteristics such as 'hypocrite', 'believing/disbelieving', 'polytheists', 'chaste', and in the context of committing transgressions or charity. What child can comprehend its message or understand adult concepts and responsibilities that comes with marriage?
We know children do not have the sound judgement therefore aren't made accountable for their wrongdoings.

All religions aren't free from corruption, child abuse isn't new, this agenda of the past has continued to the present day. Using hadiths and under the guise of "God's guidance" to justify the evil desires of man.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
For those who think that once you hit puberty (i.e. in girls, start your period) suddenly overnight you are a woman. Well puberty isn't as black and white as that. There are 5 stages, all of which occurs at different ages and takes time.
[https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/22192-puberty]

"The duration of puberty in girls depends on the timing of its onset; the earlier the onset of puberty the longer its duration."
So from this study if a girl starts her period earlier, she would have completed her puberty around the same time as those who had theirs later.
[https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9386670/]

If you want to back Muslims up into a corner and force them to confirm that they would give their 6/9 year old daughters hand in marriage to an older man, first you must ask yourself...what 6/9 year old wants to get married? (if let's say their parents approve?)
That is why when males and females are addressed in the Quran, we know when its referring to adults because often it is paired with characteristics such as 'hypocrite', 'believing/disbelieving', 'polytheists', 'chaste', and in the context of committing transgressions or charity. What child can comprehend its message or understand adult concepts and responsibilities that comes with marriage?
We know children do not have the sound judgement therefore aren't made accountable for their wrongdoings.

All religions aren't free from corruption, child abuse isn't new, this agenda of the past has continued to the present day. Using hadiths and under the guise of "God's guidance" to justify the evil desires of man.
They painted themselves into this corner. I dont think they mind the mess or how it affects others... they will simply step all over what is right and true, ruining it, in order to davance to another room and another opportunity to begin the exact same process anew.

Behumble

Established
They painted themselves into this corner. I dont think they mind the mess or how it affects others... they will simply step all over what is right and true, ruining it, in order to davance to another room and another opportunity to begin the exact same process anew.
This is why I don't have time to discuss with such mindsets. Considering how this site talks about secret societies, made up of psychopaths and paedos, who are running the world to then point the finger at Islam and one of the messengers.