Are the members of illuminati demons or narcissistic psychopaths ?

Aero

Superstar
I think just a few narcissists get recover from their mental illusion... but depens of the grade of narcissism or expieriences in their life..
The goal for each narcissist should be to manage it better. Take me for example, for a while now I've been making people do the dumbest shit. All the while acting like I have no idea why I'm getting so much attention. Like what the hell is wrong with me? I'm chiding people for deploying flying monkeys, as I toy with literally millions of people.

I'm so deep in their brains that even if I stop, it doesn't matter. I may have mapped out someone's whole life in 1 second, and sent them on that course. That's how fucked up I am. I needed another narcissist to mirror me just to figure it out. I'm all like, why is this chick going to extreme lengths for attention. Right, because it was always me.

What I'm describing is most likely covert narcissism. And I'm pretty sure I can be helped. I'll be the first to admit I'm sick and I need the cure for narcissism. Malignant and overt narcissism is probably much harder to cure.