Are You Possibly Suffering From Stiff Person Syndrome?

I was reading somewhere about Celine Dion dying from Stiff Person Syndrome. Are they just making up stuff now to mock us? I suppose all of us will have Stiff Person Syndrome sooner or later and they are planning on making it sooner than later.

Daze

Superstar
Didn't know she died. I used to like her music when i was younger. Back in the 90's or w/e.

I never really followed her. The last i heard about her was she had a satanic clothing line for kids.
This might have been 5 years ago. Idr.

Oh well, no one gets off of this rock alive. ..Sorry, I got no sympathy for a devil worshiper.

Didn't know she died. I used to like her music when i was younger. Back in the 90's or w/e.

I never really followed her. The last i heard about her was she had a satanic clothing line for kids.
This might have been 5 years ago. Idr.

Oh well, no one gets off of this rock alive. ..Sorry, I got no sympathy for a devil worshiper.
I'm not sure if she is dead yet but people are claiming she is. I always liked the Titanic song. Yeah I forgot about that satanic clothing line. She was always kind of weird anyway lol.

DarntheDarner

Established
Yes, she's definitely weird, and married
a man so much older than her.
It's crazy how they will use
these made up terms to cover
their tracks on what they are doing
to the population.
Gaslighting for certain.
Sick sick world.