Armenia...

Daze

Superstar
Nothing but videos as usual. I know bots that are more life like.

Daze

Superstar
It's ironic, as it was a bannable offense on the old boards to just post a video thread without comment. Yet of e-bots 10,000 posts, at least 8000 of them are nothing but videos.

So many don't talk about this and the unfortunate genocide they faced. It gets swept under the rug, usually. It's very sad.

Nothing but videos as usual. I know bots that are more life like.
I think it's evident by now they're on these boards with an agenda. Awoken2 was the first one to notice it, and I know polymoog made suggestions on how to make their threads more engaging, but it's obvious they haven't taken heed to his advice. Delusion.everywhere said they were doing the same thing in the BTS threads by just posting video after video. I mean, they even added a post to the flat earth thread, lol!

When you add to it all the numerous threads they've made with just videos in them and they're not even the least bit conspirational in nature with no comments, I think they're on here for other reasons than wanting to discuss topics with others.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
So many don't talk about this and the unfortunate genocide they faced. It gets swept under the rug, usually. It's very sad.
True...people have been "busy" about many things...most recently the war in Israel...but on this side of the world...people have been dying, too...It's really sad...

True...people have been "busy" about many things...most recently the war in Israel...but on this side of the world...people have been dying, too...It's really sad...
Exactly, it seems people are so distracted by that. The elites are surely getting their way and are laughing at everyone. It's so sad how everything else gets ignored, makes my blood boil.