Authentic Hadiths Collection

floss

Star
You didn't even know that 1 John 5:7-8 and its Comma was an interpolation and that's from your own man written book so how are you going to educate us on the last and final prophet concerning a whole other religion lol?
just simply posting screenshot of "fake" hadiths and people can judge however they like =)

Kung Fu

Superstar
Let's see if the other hypocritical Christians, who barged into my thread and told me that I was being intellectually dishonest and whatnot, post in this thread and tell Floss the same thing :)

rainerann

Star
I thought the Bukhari was one of them that was the most respected so these aren't the ones that are considered fake.

"The two most highly respected collections of hadith are the authenticated collections the Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. (Sahih literally means "correct, true, valid, or sound.") In addition to these, four other collections came to be well-respected, although not to the degree of Bukhari and Muslim's sahih collections. These four other collections are the Sunan of Tirmidhi, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Abu Da'ud. Together these four and the two sahih collections are called the "six books" (al-kutub al-sitta). Two other important collections, in particular, are the Muwatta of Ibn Malik, the founder of the Maliki school of law, and the Musnad of Ahmad ibn Hanbal, the founder of the Hanbali school of law." http://islam.uga.edu/hadith.html

floss

Star
just posting "fake" hadith....whoever doesn't like it can move along.

fake hadiths, fake hadiths everywhere that you don't know which one is true anymore. talk about corruption mang...

funny how I just post screen shot from the authentic hadiths site and I'm considered dishonest. welp

here's another fake one

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Let's see if the other hypocritical Christians, who barged into my thread and told me that I was being intellectually dishonest and whatnot, post in this thread and tell Floss the same thing :)
Is there a difference between what he is doing and what you did? I think so, he has yet to make ANY commentary as to what these Hadiths are meaning. He has simply posted them, letting them stand as what is said in them. You however went and created a Thread, posted a verse and THEN decided to make a commentary upon it stating that God had sex or raped or whatever other disgusting nonsense you chose to read into the verse, Mary. Then Christians simply stated the very obvious which is that the connotation of the word you were using didnt and doesnt mean what you were implying or Im sorry outright stating it meant.

The hypocrisy of it all is that Muslims believe that Mary was miraculously found pregnant by God in the same exact manner as understood in Christianity. Mary was a virgin, and was found pregnant with Jesus by God. Its only a perverted disgusting mind that believes it was thru the manner you suggested.

So there is the difference, Floss is posting the Hadiths just the Hadiths no commentary no leading no changing anything, you post a verse and then decided to make a disgusting and perverted assumption based on a desire to be crass towards Christians cuz that is where your heart always dwells.

Is there something wrong with the Hadiths that Floss is posting? Are they not translated correctly? What is the explanation as to why what they say dont mean what it is saying? Are they fake? If so how and why? I think the point Floss is trying to make is that it is hypocritical for Muslims to one second say this or that Hadith is Holy and Correct and then from the SAME Collection of Hadiths state they are fake or wrong when they are being used in a way that could possible shine a negative light on Muhammad's actions and exploits. I have personally never understood how this can be the case. To me the Bible is the Word of God, its all True. How can Muslims have a Book that is at once True and Holy and at the same time False and Fake.

From a Non Muslim perspective, I can not accept that some are Fake and some are True, either they all are Fake or they all are True and since quite often in Islam they are appealed to in order to establish doctrine, then to me they are all True. So since they are all True then why are these not describing Muhammad? Why can these Hadiths not be used to understand Muhammad's actions, motives, and lifestyle? Can a legitimate discussion be had, or are we just going to sling insults and attack Christianity?

floss

Star
I don't know if anyone noticed one of the image I posted... isn't muhammad ILLITERATE? wow...this is getting more interesting... to be continue

edit: that was quick, I found a copy of al-tabari

1. go here https://archive.org/details/TabariEnglish
2. click on volume 9, page 174
3. middle of page, read for yourself :eek:

hmmm, there's either dishonesty or ignorance going on...

edit2: more interesting stuff...

al-tabari volume 9, pg. 137
female war captive

1.png

(incoming fake claims)

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
I gave the answer in my post, do you need me to copy it again?

From a Non Muslim perspective, I can not accept that some are Fake and some are True, either they all are Fake or they all are True and since quite often in Islam they are appealed to in order to establish doctrine, then to me they are all True. So since they are all True then why are these not describing Muhammad? Why can these Hadiths not be used to understand Muhammad's actions, motives, and lifestyle? Can a legitimate discussion be had, or are we just going to sling insults and attack Christianity?
To clarify that by saying I believe them to all be True, that is I believe them all to be True in Islam because its a hypocritical and illogical stance to hold part of a book as Truth and part of a book as False when speaking on Holy Scripture. Either it is all True or all False. The Bible is all True nothing is False. Since Islam proclaims the Hadiths True by quoting them and creating Doctrine around them, then I contend that they ALL are True. If I was a Muslim I would HAVE to either accept all as True or all as False period, just as I do with the Scripture I hold as Holy in Christianity. Its not that part of a chapter is True the other is False, its all or nothing.

I can not legitimize any perspective from Muslims that tell me this or that Hadith is False, if you call one False then its all False, if you call one True its all True otherwise you are hypocrites and there is no base understanding in which we can have a discussion from....

mecca

Superstar
I can not legitimize any perspective from Muslims that tell me this or that Hadith is False, if you call one False then its all False, if you call one True its all True otherwise you are hypocrites and there is no base understanding in which we can have a discussion from....
That doesn't make sense since many of them are faked... so they can't be true. Why is it hard to believe that some are not factual while others are?