Ayahuasca, Unity

shankara

Star
AYAHUASCA

Ayahuasca is a vine native to the Amazon Jungle. It is also known as Yage, and was known to early scientists studying it as Telepathine, and is known to botanists as Banisteriopsis Caapi. It contains an alkaloid known as Harmaline. The vine is mixed with two types of leaves known as Chacruna and Chapilonga, which contain the alkaloid DMT, known as “The God Molecule”.

This bitter tasting liquid is imbibed in order to free us from forces causing suffering in the world. Each time we drink, we experience purgation through vomiting or excretion. Which is It is a powerful psychedelic or entheogen, and brings about incredible states of mind, including the seeming ability to read others thoughts and see the entirety of the world clearly as it is. There is experienced a sense of incredible insight, as if all veils have been removed from our eyes and our perception has become clear for the first time. This sense of absolute clarity terrifies the limited ego, if we hold onto it. But if we let go we can experience beautiful visions of our spirit animals, alternate dimensions, or surrounding spirits and ghosts.

It is said to bring incredible healing, to cure all diseases of the mind and body if utilized by a great Cundarero, or Shaman. Such incredible healing power would obviously constitute a great threat to the pharmaceutical industry if humanity developed the understanding of how to heal with it. If we found a way to bring about a mass movement of healing using this incredible plant then we would be able to envision a world beyond industrial pollution, massive destruction of nature for the benefit of the wealthy few who only seek to use the planet in order to leave it a dead and empty shell.

People have a need to immediately bring about complete decolonization of the world in order to set us free from these totally destructive forces. They must be exiled to the outer darkness where they belong. Ayahuasca may be the solution, along with the power of Allah, and the Unity of God. We must understand that the brothers and sisters of all True Monotheisms are in this together.

There is so much destruction and suffering in the world because of our incredible ignorance regarding the psyche. If we could understand so-called psychiatric problems then we could potentially find a way to bring regeneration to the world, if we could heal the diseases of anger, greed, and ignorance, and find a way to live in harmony without destroying each other. The whole world is full of suffering and darkness, which torments us without ceasing. There is some kind of force colonizing this planet and creating unspeakable horror.

Ayahuasca and the Unity of God is the solution. We need to seek Healing and Peace.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“When Tony Maisey hit rock bottom, he headed to the Peruvian jungle to seek healing in an ancient tribal ceremony. Little did he know it would open him up to an evil assault

When I was ten my parents split up. My mum started drinking, and then she started dating a guy who was a gangster. These tough guys would come to our home, packing guns.

It was like being groomed. Mum’s boyfriend had money, style, flash cars…but he was also beating her up. I hated him and respected him at the same time. I learned from a very young age how evil people can be.

I was catapulted into a world of violence. On the outside, I might have looked like a success story, but inside I was very broken; a scared little boy, full of fear.

I was surrounded by violence, and became full of anxiety and depression. By 41 I was on my own, in a trailer on the south coast of England, drinking myself to death.

My life was a mess. I didn’t like the man I’d become. I’d be drunk for days and then I would be on the crack pipe. I was having suicidal thoughts constantly. Someone suggested I go to the Peruvian jungle, where a psychedelic potion called Ayahuasca could offer me healing.

I was so desperate for help that within a couple of weeks I flew out. I met some other Westerners and went to stay with the Shipibo tribe for 15 days. Ayahuasca retreats are big business but, in that camp, I saw things that would change me forever.

SPIRITUAL DARKNESS

I’d taken a lot of psychedelic drugs, but this was completely different. It was spiritual, without a doubt. During the first ceremony, I saw a demon come out of one of the other guys there.

He started making these Jurassic sounds and then this thing appeared that looked thousands of years old; grown men were crying out in fear. The demon came at me because it was aligning with the spirit in me. I’d been Satan’s frontline soldier for a long time.

After the first ceremony, there was no way I wanted to go back for more, so I stayed in my hut while the others continued. Two evenings later, I was on my own when I heard the demon manifesting again. I didn’t come from a Christian family but I got on my knees and cried out to Jesus.

The following morning, the shaman, who was the spiritual medium leading the ceremony, came to me and said: “Were you praying last night?” I said: “Yes.” He asked who I was praying to, and I told him: “Jesus Christ.” He just looked at me and then walked away, stony-faced.

When I came back to London, I felt like I was being terrorised. For the next three years, I would wake up in the night feeling as if I was being held down.

I felt a fingernail being drawn across the top of my head, and I would regularly see a demon that looked like a child with big, black eyes, giggling behind his hand at my terror. I’ll never forget it.

I’ve been involved with all sorts of things, but with the supernatural, you’re totally out of your depth. Only God can deal with that. I was still taking cocaine and drinking a lot because I couldn’t sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see these reptilian faces looking back at me. I was at the end of my tether.

RESCUE AND REPENTANCE

One night, I was laying on my mother’s sofa. As usual, every time I tried to close my eyes, these demonic faces would come at me. I was in despair; I just couldn’t do it any more.

And then I saw a vision of a man. He had a short curly beard, dark, collar-length hair and he was wearing a crown of thorns. His mouth was moving constantly. He was saying something, but it wasn’t audible.

It went on for maybe five seconds and, all of a sudden, he disappeared. The faces stopped coming at me. I opened and closed my eyes to double check, and it was black, just like it should be. I realised it could only have been Jesus. Tears slid down my face. I said: “Thank you, thank you.” There was such relief.

After that I got baptised, but I was still doing stuff I shouldn’t have been doing. One day, someone randomly gave my mum a card and told her: “You need to give that to somebody.” It was for a Christian healing ministry. I knew that God was showing me I needed deeper deliverance.

I stayed at Ellel Ministries for nine days. One day, I knelt beneath a cross in their grounds and said: “Jesus, please forgive me for everything I’ve done.” The next day, at a prayer meeting, two ministers asked: “What do you need prayer for?”

I was full of fear and trembling; my legs were jelly and I knew there was a fight going on inside me. But I said: “I want to repent of this witchcraft.” They started praying and, all of a sudden, my head jolted and it felt like the coils of a serpent coming out of my neck. At that point, I was given clarity. It was like I’d been let out of prison. And, in a way, I had.

Now, God uses me to share his gospel. Ephesians 2:8says: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” If you know God is calling you, don’t delay, because it’s a gift. Salvation is a miracle.”

source

09984056-12C6-4BD3-97E8-D1DA19DC2909.png

*of course, people are perfectly free to ignore signs and warnings, but I think with Ayahuasca they do at their spiritual peril…

Last edited:
AYAHUASCA

Ayahuasca is a vine native to the Amazon Jungle. It is also known as Yage, and was known to early scientists studying it as Telepathine, and is known to botanists as Banisteriopsis Caapi. It contains an alkaloid known as Harmaline. The vine is mixed with two types of leaves known as Chacruna and Chapilonga, which contain the alkaloid DMT, known as “The God Molecule”.

This bitter tasting liquid is imbibed in order to free us from forces causing suffering in the world. Each time we drink, we experience purgation through vomiting or excretion. Which is It is a powerful psychedelic or entheogen, and brings about incredible states of mind, including the seeming ability to read others thoughts and see the entirety of the world clearly as it is. There is experienced a sense of incredible insight, as if all veils have been removed from our eyes and our perception has become clear for the first time. This sense of absolute clarity terrifies the limited ego, if we hold onto it. But if we let go we can experience beautiful visions of our spirit animals, alternate dimensions, or surrounding spirits and ghosts.

It is said to bring incredible healing, to cure all diseases of the mind and body if utilized by a great Cundarero, or Shaman. Such incredible healing power would obviously constitute a great threat to the pharmaceutical industry if humanity developed the understanding of how to heal with it. If we found a way to bring about a mass movement of healing using this incredible plant then we would be able to envision a world beyond industrial pollution, massive destruction of nature for the benefit of the wealthy few who only seek to use the planet in order to leave it a dead and empty shell.

People have a need to immediately bring about complete decolonization of the world in order to set us free from these totally destructive forces. They must be exiled to the outer darkness where they belong. Ayahuasca may be the solution, along with the power of Allah, and the Unity of God. We must understand that the brothers and sisters of all True Monotheisms are in this together.

There is so much destruction and suffering in the world because of our incredible ignorance regarding the psyche. If we could understand so-called psychiatric problems then we could potentially find a way to bring regeneration to the world, if we could heal the diseases of anger, greed, and ignorance, and find a way to live in harmony without destroying each other. The whole world is full of suffering and darkness, which torments us without ceasing. There is some kind of force colonizing this planet and creating unspeakable horror.

Ayahuasca and the Unity of God is the solution. We need to seek Healing and Peace.
Welcome back to the forums, shankara!

“When Tony Maisey hit rock bottom, he headed to the Peruvian jungle to seek healing in an ancient tribal ceremony. Little did he know it would open him up to an evil assault

When I was ten my parents split up. My mum started drinking, and then she started dating a guy who was a gangster. These tough guys would come to our home, packing guns.

It was like being groomed. Mum’s boyfriend had money, style, flash cars…but he was also beating her up. I hated him and respected him at the same time. I learned from a very young age how evil people can be.

I was catapulted into a world of violence. On the outside, I might have looked like a success story, but inside I was very broken; a scared little boy, full of fear.

I was surrounded by violence, and became full of anxiety and depression. By 41 I was on my own, in a trailer on the south coast of England, drinking myself to death.

My life was a mess. I didn’t like the man I’d become. I’d be drunk for days and then I would be on the crack pipe. I was having suicidal thoughts constantly. Someone suggested I go to the Peruvian jungle, where a psychedelic potion called Ayahuasca could offer me healing.

I was so desperate for help that within a couple of weeks I flew out. I met some other Westerners and went to stay with the Shipibo tribe for 15 days. Ayahuasca retreats are big business but, in that camp, I saw things that would change me forever.

SPIRITUAL DARKNESS

I’d taken a lot of psychedelic drugs, but this was completely different. It was spiritual, without a doubt. During the first ceremony, I saw a demon come out of one of the other guys there.

He started making these Jurassic sounds and then this thing appeared that looked thousands of years old; grown men were crying out in fear. The demon came at me because it was aligning with the spirit in me. I’d been Satan’s frontline soldier for a long time.

After the first ceremony, there was no way I wanted to go back for more, so I stayed in my hut while the others continued. Two evenings later, I was on my own when I heard the demon manifesting again. I didn’t come from a Christian family but I got on my knees and cried out to Jesus.

The following morning, the shaman, who was the spiritual medium leading the ceremony, came to me and said: “Were you praying last night?” I said: “Yes.” He asked who I was praying to, and I told him: “Jesus Christ.” He just looked at me and then walked away, stony-faced.

When I came back to London, I felt like I was being terrorised. For the next three years, I would wake up in the night feeling as if I was being held down.

I felt a fingernail being drawn across the top of my head, and I would regularly see a demon that looked like a child with big, black eyes, giggling behind his hand at my terror. I’ll never forget it.

I’ve been involved with all sorts of things, but with the supernatural, you’re totally out of your depth. Only God can deal with that. I was still taking cocaine and drinking a lot because I couldn’t sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see these reptilian faces looking back at me. I was at the end of my tether.

RESCUE AND REPENTANCE

One night, I was laying on my mother’s sofa. As usual, every time I tried to close my eyes, these demonic faces would come at me. I was in despair; I just couldn’t do it any more.

And then I saw a vision of a man. He had a short curly beard, dark, collar-length hair and he was wearing a crown of thorns. His mouth was moving constantly. He was saying something, but it wasn’t audible.

It went on for maybe five seconds and, all of a sudden, he disappeared. The faces stopped coming at me. I opened and closed my eyes to double check, and it was black, just like it should be. I realised it could only have been Jesus. Tears slid down my face. I said: “Thank you, thank you.” There was such relief.

After that I got baptised, but I was still doing stuff I shouldn’t have been doing. One day, someone randomly gave my mum a card and told her: “You need to give that to somebody.” It was for a Christian healing ministry. I knew that God was showing me I needed deeper deliverance.

I stayed at Ellel Ministries for nine days. One day, I knelt beneath a cross in their grounds and said: “Jesus, please forgive me for everything I’ve done.” The next day, at a prayer meeting, two ministers asked: “What do you need prayer for?”

I was full of fear and trembling; my legs were jelly and I knew there was a fight going on inside me. But I said: “I want to repent of this witchcraft.” They started praying and, all of a sudden, my head jolted and it felt like the coils of a serpent coming out of my neck. At that point, I was given clarity. It was like I’d been let out of prison. And, in a way, I had.

Now, God uses me to share his gospel. Ephesians 2:8says: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” If you know God is calling you, don’t delay, because it’s a gift. Salvation is a miracle.”

source

View attachment 85282

*of course, people are perfectly free to ignore signs and warnings, but I think with Ayahuasca they do at their spiritual peril…
Are you really this obtuse? After what's transpired for the last 2½ years with the lockdowns, forced injections and deliberate destruction of farmland in the US, this is your response?

shankara

Star
I love how hung up Trinitarians get about everything. Just chill, there is solid evidence that Ayahuasca has incredible healing properties. Everybody stop fighting!

To be fair Atheists seem even more hung up, generally speaking. I love how we are just always working to intellectualise everything and can't handle the realities. I've drunk Yage, another form of Ayahuasca (also chemical Ayahuasca in the Jungle, but that was a lot less beautiful). The Yage was absolutely incredible, unfortunately I rebelled against it and it sent me down a really dark rabbit hole. That's kind of like what conspiracies are, just people caught up in really horrible depths of suffering due to their inability to stop seeking only worldly power.

When we see God everything becomes clear.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I love how hung up Trinitarians get about everything. Just chill, there is solid evidence that Ayahuasca has incredible healing properties. Everybody stop fighting!

To be fair Atheists seem even more hung up, generally speaking. I love how we are just always working to intellectualise everything and can't handle the realities. I've drunk Yage, another form of Ayahuasca (also chemical Ayahuasca in the Jungle, but that was a lot less beautiful). The Yage was absolutely incredible, unfortunately I rebelled against it and it sent me down a really dark rabbit hole. That's kind of like what conspiracies are, just people caught up in really horrible depths of suffering due to their inability to stop seeking only worldly power.

When we see God everything becomes clear.
When you say "healing properties", what exactly do you mean?

Lyfe

Star
I'm sure that most people who really understand these types of practices and spiritualities would even warn that there are some to stay away from. They may not all agree on which ones, but there is a general consensus and understanding that many practices can have very severe and negative spiritual consequences attached to them.

My downstairs neighbor brought a book of spells into our home. It had very real consequences let me assure you! I was oppressed for months. In fact I even remember waking up with these small shadow men standing at the foot of my bed one night! I'm not even making this up!

Yes, us Christians always come off as being super critical and intolerant of other ways, but the most loving thing a person can do is to point out that these entities and these types of practices may not be as benevolent as people are led to believe!

What are you objecting against exactly?
Every post in the religious section is littered with bible quotes, and assuming that those that don't adhere to it, aren't worth pondering over. Much like this article that I posted here states:

"A closer look reveals that the strong exertion of external power, be it political or religious, strikes a large part of the people with stupidity. Yes, it seems as if this is a sociological-psychological law. The power of some requires the stupidity of others. Under this influence, human abilities suddenly wither or fail, robbing people of their inner independence, which they—more or less unconsciously —renounce to adapt their behavior to the prevailing situation."

Other religions have been around for thousands of years, and when someone posts something different, the bible quotes come out in full force on here. I don't need to follow or adhere to another religion or faith, but I can respect the fact that we all need to come to an understanding that there are psychotic people on this planet who are trying to kill us underlings and submit to them.

The myopia gets tiresome seeing it gets posted endlessly.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Every post in the religious section that is littered with bible quotes, and assuming that those that don't adhere to it, aren't worth pondering over. Much like this article that I posted here states:

"A closer look reveals that the strong exertion of external power, be it political or religious, strikes a large part of the people with stupidity. Yes, it seems as if this is a sociological-psychological law. The power of some requires the stupidity of others. Under this influence, human abilities suddenly wither or fail, robbing people of their inner independence, which they—more or less unconsciously —renounce to adapt their behavior to the prevailing situation."

Other religions have been around for thousands of years, and when someone posts something different, the bible quotes come out in full force on here. I don't need to follow or adhere to another religion or faith, but I can respect the fact that we all need to come to an understanding that there are psychotic people on this planet who are trying to kill us underlings and submit to them.

What happens when certain practices open a person up to the higher entities? You have seen that documentary right? It's by the Faull brothers.

Alanantic

Star
Drugs have been a part of human spiritual experience since the dawn of time. This is my account of having the same experience both with and without drugs.

When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL.
About 25 years later, I had the same experience. A friend of mine dropped by with some coke and good bud. We smoked it, then just sat outside in the evening just meditating in silence. I was unbelievably relaxed. I felt myself float out of my body and I Woke in the Dream of Life again. Just like having a lucid dream where you wake up... halfway, and know you can make anything happen in the Dream. I was a musician at that time and hoped to play Oakland Coliseum one day. I knew I could make that happen! But, I was afraid of what I might become to do that...timidly, I came down and back into my body. (I've yet to play in Oakland Coliseum...) -- AA

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are you really this obtuse? After what's transpired for the last 2½ years with the lockdowns, forced injections and deliberate destruction of farmland in the US, this is your response?
DMT and Ayahuasca are used to thin the veil between the normal conscious mind and the spirit realm.

That would be interesting experience if all spirits were benevolent and honest. The problem is that experience repeatedly reports of the same kind of encounters people have when they astrally project or get involved with “spirit guides”.

Such entities frequently show themselves as beautiful and enlightening when you are becoming embroiled in their world, but terrifying and menacing when you want to pull away.

I have witnessed demonic holds over someone first hand. He had come from a Christian home but had rebelled against his folks and got into meditation, “mind expanding” drugs, astral projection and various other forms of occult. The spiritual entities he was involved with are massively more intelligent than humans, but they are powerless in the face of the shed blood of Jesus and His victory on the cross over them.

Once you have seen someone with a dead looking face and eyes on autopilot reach out and get free, and see the invisible spiritual forced shake their body as they are forced to let go, it changes your outlook somewhat!

They are a defeated, envious foe who know their time is short and their destination will be the lake of fire. Like human narcissistic serial killers who know their fate is sealed, they want to take as many others down with them as they can.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Every post in the religious section is littered with bible quotes, and assuming that those that don't adhere to it, aren't worth pondering over. Much like this article that I posted here states:

I think that’s the “my truth, your truth” kind of approach? Certainly there are a bewildering range of religions with a multitude of contradictory claims. Some harmonise them with tolerance or an “all is one” attitude but manage to parcel up that contradictory thinking in a package called “spirituality”.

What if some spiritual things are true and others are false. What if the existential “leap of faith” to find “your truth” based on finding a warm feeling or sparkly experience at the end is just plain old deception?
What if Jesus was promised, prophesied and really died and rose again to restore YOUR relationship with a very real and very particular Father? Would it really matter how many books, traditions and drug trips stacked up against it?

Last edited:
What happens when certain practices open a person up to the higher entities? You have seen that documentary right? It's by the Faull brothers.
Yes, I have seen that documentary as I've indicated here. Nowhere in it, did Justen mention Ayahuasca. If taken with care, studies show it can actually help an individual deal with stress, PSTD and depression.

Again, not every thread needs to be littered with bible quotes.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes, I have seen that documentary as I've indicated here. Nowhere in it, did Justen mention Ayahuasca. If taken with care, studies show it can actually help an individual deal with stress, PSTD and depression.

Again, not every thread needs to be littered with bible quotes.
Joining the military can be shown to result in increased physical fitness, but the function of the military is not really about developing a healthy body. I’m sure the gentle, reassuring words of the “friendly spirits” people encounter on their drug induced journeys might make them feel better, but if they gently guide them to Hell, then they aren’t that good for you after all!

shankara

Star
The miltary kills and destroys. The people I drank Yage with were people of peace who only wanted to live in freedom.

I've become quite clear on the Trinity thing, there is a need to Decolonize. Look at the history of Catholic colonialism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The miltary kills and destroys. The people I drank Yage with were people of peace who only wanted to live in freedom.

I've become quite clear on the Trinity thing, there is a need to Decolonize. Look at the history of Catholic colonialism.
The “Trinity thing” - I didn’t realise the Catholic colonials were responsible for Micah 5:2 (8th Century BC) in the Hebrew Scriptures?

Micah 5:2
King James Version

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

7A2480A9-8E30-4598-B58E-CC886D4F0853.jpeg

^ In the end, it comes down to that question.

shankara

Star
I actually think there is just a big misunderstanding. The Trinity represents positive, negative, and neutral, Proton, Electron, Neutron. These things are the Universe.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I actually think there is just a big misunderstanding. The Trinity represents positive, negative, and neutral, Proton, Electron, Neutron. These things are the Universe.
I remember reading “Frost at Midnight” by Keats.

Here is an extract…

“…the thin blue flame
Lies on my low-burnt fire, and quivers not;
Only that film, which fluttered on the grate,
Still flutters there, the sole unquiet thing.
Methinks, its motion in this hush of nature
Gives it dim sympathies with me who live,
Making it a companionable form,
Whose puny flaps and freaks the idling Spirit
By its own moods interprets, every where
Echo or mirror seeking of itself,
And makes a toy of Thought.”

What a thing is and what we project upon it are two distinct things. Certainly there are echoes of the Trinity in the universe, but the Trinity is not limited to its analogous forms, just as the flame in the poem may feel like a companionable shape yet exist as a distinct and separate reality from the subjective observer.

phipps

Star
Anything that alters our minds should be avoided at all costs. Psychedelic drugs that give people "trips" or hallucinations opens them up to demons. While they are on the trips they are not in control of their minds. They are not alert and self-controlled. The Bible tells us in
Proverbs 4:23 to guard our hearts which means to guard our minds. How can we do that when we take anything that alters our minds? When we are not in full control of our lives?

Taking any drug that gives one a high or takes you on a trip is not the way to finding peace, love, joy etc. All they do is give you an escape from realty for a while and some people are never the same again after trying the drugs just once. I don't think any drug is worth risking anyone's mental and/or physical health for. They are just an artificial way of altering one's mental state temporarily.

I understand that some people have gone through a lot in their lives, suffered mental illness and want to stop the suffering and be healed but drugs such as Ayahuasca are not the answer. Of course God wants us to be happy and contented even in this sinful world but we can only achieve those things in Him. No drug whether it be recreational or hallucinogenic can make us enjoy our lives and give us contentment in our hearts for a lifetime and in the next life. Only God can.