B.E.T Awards & Romans 1: Being Given Over To Evil & What Happens When A Nation Forgets God & Hardens Their Heart

Lyfe

Star
B.E.T Awards & Romans 1: Being Given Over To Evil & What Happens When A Nation Forgets God & Hardens Their Heart

I was going through the news and this article popped up and caught my attention. At the bottom of this post there is a link that puts the fashion of the celebs who attended the BET awards on display. Some of the photos are pretty graphic and disturbing, but they perfectly illustrate the fruit of wokeism and the spiritual sickness that has taken over America. Sadly this is what happens when a nation forgets God and hardens their heart. This idea that you can tolerate evil without it consuming you is not true. If you open the door to spiritual wickedness and the powers of darkness they come in like a flood and defile the entire land. Anyways I just wanted to post this link here for people to look at. I would have never thought this kind of stuff would be celebrated and pushed on the masses, but here we are and this is what we are up against.

Lyfe

Star
Deuteronomy 32:32–33

32 For their vine comes from the vine of Sodom
and from the fields of Gomorrah;

their grapes are grapes of poison;
their clusters are bitter;
33 their wine is the poison of serpents
and the cruel venom of asps.

Romans 1:21-28

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they (A)became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 (B)Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and (C)exchanged the glory of (D)the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore (E)God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to (F)the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for (G)a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, (H)who is blessed forever! Amen.
26 For this reason (I)God gave them up to (J)dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, (K)men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, (L)God gave them up to (M)a debased mind to do (N)what ought not to be done.

Lyfe

Star
We need to pray that the spirit of God would convict and touch these people and heal their minds and hearts from this spiritual sickness, that they be delivered from these powers of darkness. Pray they would be made whole and cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Pray that God would put an end to this satanic takeover of the nation and cry out for an outpouring of the holy spirit. Pray he would tear down the strongholds of the enemy in hollywood and our nation.

Lyfe

Star
Ephesians 6:10-13
English Standard Version

The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, (A)be strong in the Lord and in (B)the strength of his might. 11 (C)Put on (D)the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against (E)the schemes of the devil. 12 For (F)we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against (G)the rulers, against the authorities, against (H)the cosmic powers over (I)this present darkness, against (J)the spiritual forces of evil (K)in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore (L)take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in (M)the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.