Beyoncé/bionce

e-Enoch

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar

BananaLaser

Veteran
Something interesting that I've noticed about Beyoncé is that I've never heard her speak about the issue of abortion. I just find this strange, because it seems like every huge pop star these days, have it in their contract to eventually speak in favor of the issue, but apparently not her. What are y'alls thoughts?

Last edited:
Something interesting that I've noticed about Beyoncé is that I've never heard her speak about the issue of abortion. I just find this strange, because it seems like every huge pop star these days, have it in their contract to eventually speak in favor of the issue, but apparently not her. What are y'alls thoughts?
Hmm, that's a very interesting point, and never thought about it before. I wonder if her time will come when she will speak of it. Kinda surprised she hasn't.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Hmm, that's a very interesting point, and never thought about it before. I wonder if her time will come when she will speak of it. Kinda surprised she hasn't.
I personally think that if she were to speak in favor of it, then she probably would have already done so, since she's been a huge name for decades and because of everything that has happened regarding the issue in recent years.

e-Enoch

Superstar
According to her, she's had multiple miscarriages and felt deeply sad about losing those pregnancies...Perhaps to her, it's wise not to publicly express her thoughts or position regarding abortion...

BananaLaser

Veteran
According to her, she's had multiple miscarriages and felt deeply sad about losing those pregnancies...Perhaps to her, it's wise not to publicly express her thoughts or position regarding abortion...

With that taken into consideration, I suppose that it makes sense that she hasn’t voiced support for it, but wouldn’t her handler(s) force her to voice support for it anyway?

e-Enoch

Superstar
With that taken into consideration, I suppose that it makes sense that she hasn’t voiced support for it, but wouldn’t her handler(s) force her to voice support for it anyway?
Probably not...because she and Jay-Z are a "superpower" couple in the world of entertainment...They, themselves, belong to the "global elites" (mainly in terms of popularity and influence) and maybe, are "handlers," themselves...

They possibly "channel their support" for abortion through charities where they "secretly" contribute...

BananaLaser

Veteran
Probably not...because she and Jay-Z are a "superpower" couple in the world of entertainment...They, themselves, belong to the "global elites" (mainly in terms of popularity and influence) and maybe, are "handlers," themselves...

They possibly "channel their support" for abortion through charities where they "secretly" contribute...
Interesting. Which charities did you have in mind, that they support?

minnie82

Superstar

Yes i remember she have a miscarriage before Blue Ivy

redqueen

Superstar
We here already Knew much of what he touches on but
it has a lot of Good information and insight on the topic

he touches on what I've been saying about bloodlines
I Truely Believe to be in the club/a list/heavily promoted
in any industry that feeds off the public like movies/tv/music
Ya have to be apart of the 13 bloodlines

I also Believe that those same "elites"are all witches of one
kind or another at all different levels
We've Seen enough to Know that many sacrifice those closest
to them from their Children to their parents and anyone in between

he is wrong about using the oils/roots etc..in the "magic/slautir"as Ya
very much do use all of that and much more

M G

Established
i mean the demon Sasha Fierce came up :

cant watch- deleted from youtube already. what was the title? can you find it on bitchute or rumble?