Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Are you so blind deaf and dumb that you can't see the end of the age is already here ?

Jesus Christ is God.

Now you know who God is.

What more is there to know ?

the SON doesnt know the last hour
THE SON is empty on his own...the Son is the prism and God is the light.

the SON is EVERYTYHING, TOTALITY OF CREATION AND EVERYTHING IN IT...
'for him, in him, through him'

BUT NOT BY HIM!!!!!
By God alone.

Jesus is an incarnation, but the Son is universal...and thus if you believe the Son is God, then you have to be theologically honest and accept panthiesm, basicaly become a hindu

Christianity is a walking L man. on every single possible level you guys are just losing the point.

TokiEl

Superstar
the SON doesnt know the last hour
THE SON is empty on his own...the Son is the prism and God is the light.
John 11 21Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. 22But even now I know that God will give You whatever You ask of Him.”

23“Your brother will rise again,” Jesus told her.

24Martha replied, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in Me will live, even though he dies. 26And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27“Yes, Lord,” she answered, “I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

Yes so the Son put the Father above himself... as any good son would do.

Now you ignore His statements like... I am the Truth /I am the Life /I am the Resurrection etc etc... just because the Son put the Father above himself (as any good son would do) ?

Furthermore it's not the Father who will judge us but the Son... so you can't appeal to the Father.

Jesus is the Judge and so our highest authority... although the Son do acknowledge that the Father is above Him.

Still that doesn't matter to us as we are judged by the Son only.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is greater than our conceptions of God.

Still some try to confine God according to their comprehension... and when that comprehension is based on satanic verses and man made doctrines then they cannot but blaspheme God whenever they open their mouth.

That's why i always admonish... sit down and shut up when the shepherde is speaking.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's a cause of confusion that GOD's Name in the Old Testament was translated into english as LORD.

Exodus 6 2God also told Moses, “I am the LORD. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My name the LORD I did not make Myself known to them.

Exodus 2Elohim also told Moses, “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El Almighty, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them.

When GOD's unique name is substituted with a generic title then the meaning of that uniqe name is lost.

Moses wrote GOD's Name in an ancient script called ProtoSinaitc today.

Now you see the meaning of GOD's unique name.

Do you see it?

Hand Person Nail Person

Do you understand ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I am one of the Good shepherd's shepherde.

You know how God picks out unlikely people to do a job for Him ?

Yes i am one of them.

TokiEl

Superstar
I give you the greatest gift.

Jesus Christ

The Name by which God helps heals and saves when called upon.

Jesus Christ

TokiEl

Superstar
I got good and bad news.

The world will burn but Jesus saves.

The ball is in ur court.

Kick it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Are u destined for fallout ?

Falling as ash back to earth...

where u used to cause trouble

and refused to repent.

TokiEl

Superstar

So said YHWH

King and Redeemer of Israel

YHWH of Hosts

I am the first and I am the last

There is no elohim apart from me

Isaiah 44:6

TokiEl

Superstar

Elohim told Moses

I am YHWH

I appeared to Abraham to Isaac and to Jacob as El Almighty

but I did not reveal myself to them by my name YHWH

I established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan

the land of their sojourns wherein they sojourned

Exodus 6:2-4

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Pet 3 1Beloved, this is now my second letter to you. Both of them are reminders to stir you to wholesome thinking 2by recalling what was foretold by the holy prophets and commanded by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.a 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”

5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6through which the world of that time perished in the flood. 7And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Whatever we plot or do in the world... it will in the end burn.

Once God flooded the world but this time it is destined for fire.

10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare.

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness 12as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be destroyed by fire and the elements will melt in the heat.

13But in keeping with God’s promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. 14Therefore, beloved, as you anticipate these things, make every effort to be found at peace—spotless and blameless in His sight.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
There are two core gods in the world with over a billion followers.

Jesus and Allah.

Both cannot be the God of gods.

So who is ?

The correct answer to that question is Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
God and His apostles and a lot of followers have been persecuted by the world.

James 4 4You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God

This persecution will continue a little while... then the world will have to face God's vengeance.

Hebrews 10 30For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

A Freeman

Superstar
Separating TRUTH from fiction (lies).

There is ONE God:
THE God and Father of the Great Prince Michael (Dan. 10:21; Dan. 12:1). The former, i.e. The One True God, is referred to in Hebrew as "Eloah", pronounced "E-law", which means "THE God". In Aramaic, one of the languages Jesus spoke, God is referred to as "Elah", pronounced "E-lah", which means "The Awesome, Fearful ONE". In the Arabic language, God is referred to as Allah, pronounced Ah-lah which, just as it does in Hebrew, means "THE God".

God's NAME in Hebrew is YHWH or, in English: the "I AM".

The latter, i.e. the Great Prince Michael, is known here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ, i.e. the One Whom the One True God anointed to be King over all of Israel. It was the immortal spiritual-Being/Son of God Prince Michael/Christ (the Word of God) that INCARNATED Jesus 2000 years ago, becoming the human+Being we refer to as Jesus+Christ (and the Word was MADE flesh - John 1:14).

For the past 6000 years, Prince Michael/Christ has been sent down from Heaven to the Earth as God's Messenger/Angel, to deliver God's Word, as recorded throughout the Old Covenant/Testament (e.g. Exod. 3:1-3; 23:20-23), New Covenant/Testament (see list below) and confirmed in the Koran/Quran (e.g. Sura 4:157-158; Sura 7:157-158 - which is describing Christ, the unlettered prophet - see John 7:15-17).

A few (52) of the many references to Christ being sent BY God, straight out of the mouth of Jesus:

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

Please note well: JESUS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD.

In fact, Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, made it a point to tell everyone that he is NOT God (Matt. 19:17) and that His Father IS His God.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father (which art in heaven - Matt. 6:10): but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

Anyone arguing against these FACTS/TRUTH very obviously doesn't know God nor Christ, whom God sent, and thus is among the walking "dead" (Matt. 8:22; Rev. 20:12-15).

John 17:3
And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast SENT.

TokiEl

Superstar
Joel 2 32 Everyone who calls on the Name of YHWH is saved.

Joel 2 32 Everyone who calls on the Name of Kyrion is saved. -(Greek Septuagint)

Romans 10 8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”d that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Kyrion,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

11It is just as the Scripture says: “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.”e 12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of Kyrion will be saved.”f

YHWH was written in greek as Kyrion.

So Old Testament YHWH is New Testament Kyrion.

Jesus is Kyrion and so Jesus is YHWH.

GOD.​

Last edited: