Boy does a make up tutorial.Thoughts?

So I came across this on Facebook and not many people were pleased seeing a boy do a make up tutorial and he is actually quite good.I would like to know your thoughts based on this whether you think it's okay,would you approve of your son doing this?Or No,this is just not normal.Just your opinions guys.Here is the video...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2007634482856289&id=1941750666111338

rainerann

Star
I don't see why this would be a big deal. I was under the impression that there are plenty of male makeup artists and always have been. I loved the show Project Runway and they had a bunch of guys doing makeup on there, so I don't see what the difference is if the boy is doing a tutorial to show someone how to put on makeup. It seems a little blown out of proportion.

DesertRose

Superstar
If he is applying the makeup to himself.
This is a sign of the end times.
Men and women are equal but not the same, no matter what they say.
That body and his life are a gift from the Creator not his.
He did not fashion himself nor can he guarantee his existence in this moment nor the next.

Last edited:
He did not fashion himself nor can he guarantee his existence in this moment nor the next.
What do you mean by him
Applying make up is the end of times?

??

Imitating the opposite gender is a sign of the end times.

You asked for our thoughts/opinions.
Yes Ofcourse.I wanted everyone’s thoughts and opinions and we are entitled to them.I just wanted clarification.im sorry if it came out the wrong way.

As some would think that the whole gender confusion saga is now taking its toll and it’s influencing children.

SkepticCat

Veteran
So I came across this on Facebook and not many people were pleased seeing a boy do a make up tutorial and he is actually quite good.I would like to know your thoughts based on this whether you think it's okay,would you approve of your son doing this?Or No,this is just not normal.Just your opinions guys.Here is the video...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2007634482856289&id=1941750666111338
I don't care about it, Damsel. I think it's weird and wrong, there's something off about a little boy doing this, and then going on to post about it for all the world to see... but at the end of the day, it's just a boy doing things with some makeup. I think it's infinitely more telling that the whole 'call me Caitlyn' charade can be a thing.

Seriously. This is weird. A male who is obviously a male decided he is now a female and publicly molests himself to make a point that he is now a she. This is totally insane and, frankly, I can't see this as anything other than mental disorder.

So... does it matter this is happening? I think these people will have to answer to their Creator for themselves for making these choices, I don't feel it's my business, nor do I care to be dazzled at their 'originality' or 'freedom' for 'daring' to identify as a gender which they are obviously not. I've stopped supporting Amnesty International, which I was otherwise subscribed to and supported monetarily based on them embracing this 'politically correct' LGBTXQYZ movement, and posting an article cheering for transgenderism now no longer being labelled a disorder. That's enough for me. I think this whole cult of celebrity, cult of fame, cult of me-me-me, is absolutely idiotic, and is sick, a symptom of an unhealthy society that has lost its moral compass due to disinterest in if not outright rejection of religion. The only reason I'm now even considering it at all is I can see it relates to the greater scheme of the conspiracy against Humankind. I think transgenderism is a symptom of spiritual illness and think it is tragic it is rising but I also see I can't do much about it. The people doing this are lost in the labyrinths of their own minds, IMHO, but I don't think I can do anything for them - they'll just get angry I don't respect their [dysfunctional] choices, and to the rest of society I'm just being reactionary for not embracing the madness.

What do I think matters? A single boy exploring his identity in a perhaps not-so-healthy way, but apparently out of his own volition? Not so much. The intoxication and possibly eventual genocide of billions carried out by psychopathic rulers bent on enslaving every single being in this world? Yes, that I care about.

Let's talk about the things that matter. For all we know, the things being sprayed or which are otherwise found in the environment could play a role in why so many people are now confused about their identity.

People on Facebook were so against it.This video caused a lot of people to be upset.
See. They're 'terribly upset' about this boy creating this video. But they don't care about the Bible being edited and changing, the 9/11 inside job, MK ultra, illegal wars of conquest slaughtering millions of innocents or any of that other stuff. So, go cry me a river.

Last edited:

Disgusting.
The world waxes more perverted everyday.

Maes17

Superstar
Boys shouldn't do make up.
To each their own I suppose.

No harm done, so I can let it pass

Lonk

Established
On its own, I don't care. Men wear makeup in east asian countries and have worn it in the past in western countries too. It's thought of as a girls-only thing but it's common in some places for men to wear it too. it's not seen as girly either, it's seen as taking care of yourself.

He looks quite young, so if his goal is to appear attractive that's very worrying and signifies a low self esteem to me. First and foremost I'd want to ensure my kids feel fine with how they look, especially at such a young age, it's alarming to see some kids with self esteem issues.

I wonder where he was taught to apply it so professionally? It looks really good, through the highly pixelated screen. Too much in my opinion, but the application is great. He must've spent a while watching online tutorials/his mom/sister/etc. putting it on.

The only problem is he likely got this from an agenda being pushed onto him. Either that or this is used to push an agenda. But I wouldn't mind if my son wanted to experiment/play with makeup or walked up to me with lipstick all over his face.

...Actually, yes I would, because I'd wonder where he got the lipstick since I don't wear makeup. o_O

Basically, anyone and everyone outraged is upset at the effect ("girlified" boys), not at the source (intentional diluting of gender roles not meant to give people more expression but to pave the way towards an ironically conformist society where nobody is different). Also I am extremely disgusted at everyone saying they'd hit their son for doing this. What the fuck is wrong with people? You'll hit a child because they wanted to try something new/something you don't think is acceptable (even though it doesn't harm him or anyone and is about the equivalent of going through mum's clothes and putting on a dress just because)? As a mom with a 3 year old darling daughter, that disgusts me. I'd never hit her period, but especially not because she wanted to, I don't know, build a tree house or go fishing.

Last edited:

bbsion

Established
That was a lot of makeup and fake eyelashes set to a really girly song... I can see a lot of people creating an argument for the boy and against it. Personally, I am against it. I would not be okay with my son doing that. My son has put on his older sisters dresses before. I told him boys don't wear dresses. I also told him that those were his sisters Sunday dresses and I did not want him ruining them either. It was a phase and he no longer does it. He's 6 now. I do not feel bad for telling him that boys don't wear dresses and makeup. If I caught him doing a video like this then I would sit him down and explain more about the differences between genders. I believe that's my job and my right as his father. I will do what I can to raise my children in a way that I believe is good and wholesome.

Vixy

Star
Agree with this. I've seen soo many videos of gay dudes doing their make-up on youtube so I'm not surprised even if heäs not gay. "Not" that is. We do live in the end times and everything is spiraling faster so hold on to yer tights, grannie cause we're going down!

P.S: Saw the vid and it looked so weird! Partly bc how young he is, partly bc it's a boy and partly bc hes so good so he must have practised alot and then on top of that bc our swedish men are very feminine. I'm scared your men will go down the same route. :'(