Boy does a make up tutorial.Thoughts?

Maes17

Superstar
In my neck of the woods, boys do boy activities and girls do girl activities.

So seeing a boy put on make up makes us go "wtf?"

I wouldn't beat my son, as children go through phases.
That's where parenting comes in and you teach what's for girls, boys in terms of interest, etc.

Make up, dresses and tight figure hugging trousers are typically for women.
I get there are fashion trends which generally do not represent the norm.

Just to be blunt, those who try to do stuff of the opposite gender tend to be bullied for. Sad yes.
But that's how society is

Tikawanda

Established
I don't see what the big deal is. It's actually kind of amusing though, because there'd probably be less of an outcry if he were shown playing with something blatantly dangerous, instead of make-up.

rainerann

Star
Woah, I should have watched the video. I thought the boy was like 19 or something. In general, I don't have a problem with guys knowing how to do makeup, but he is like 10. There is no way he put this together himself. The video editing is an intermediate skill level at least and requires some sort of software. Either this boy's parent did assist him with this or someone much older, but whether the boy is interested in makeup is irrelevant to the ideology of the adult that is putting this video together. It is their vision and their message, not this little boy's.

mecca

Superstar
Woah, I should have watched the video. I thought the boy was like 19 or something. In general, I don't have a problem with guys knowing how to do makeup, but he is like 10. There is no way he put this together himself. The video editing is an intermediate skill level at least and requires some sort of software. Either this boy's parent did assist him with this or someone much older, but whether the boy is interested in makeup is irrelevant to the ideology of the adult that is putting this video together. It is their vision and their message, not this little boy's.
Actually young people can learn to edit too... we don't really know if someone did it for him.

MP3D

Established
So I came across this on Facebook and not many people were pleased seeing a boy do a make up tutorial and he is actually quite good.I would like to know your thoughts based on this whether you think it's okay,would you approve of your son doing this?Or No,this is just not normal.Just your opinions guys.Here is the video...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2007634482856289&id=1941750666111338
if it's ok or not? that is rediculous. that is not up to ANYONE to decide.

rainerann

Star
Actually young people can learn to edit too... we don't really know if someone did it for him.
Of course, they can learn to edit, but did you see the video. It is broken into multiple clips that are string together with a music track playing and seamless translations. The chances are incredibly slim. How many fourth graders do you remember who would be able to edit a video like that? It's professional YouTuber-level editing.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Of course, they can learn to edit, but did you see the video. It is broken into multiple clips that are string together with a music track playing and seamless translations. The chances are incredibly slim. How many fourth graders do you remember who would be able to edit a video like that? It's professional YouTuber-level editing.
I was editing stuff more difficult than that when I was in middle school. It's very easy to put together a video like that especially with a program like iMovie or something. You can even do that on your phone.

The worst part of this is that the boy has obviously been put up to this. He probably is adopted by a lesbian couple.

These women tend to despise men, even denying their own son of masculinity, usually against their will.

The children are the true victims, and these women are destroying his masculinity which is wrong on so many levels.

Let girls be girls, & boys be boys.

If these gendernazis were as “tolerant “ as they claim to be, they would accept that he is a boy.

The worst part of this is that the boy has obviously been put up to this. He probably is adopted by a lesbian couple.

These women tend to despise men, even denying their own son of masculinity, usually against their will.

The children are the true victims, and these women are destroying his masculinity which is wrong on so many levels.

Let girls be girls, & boys be boys.

If these gendernazis were as “tolerant “ as they claim to be, they would accept that he is a boy.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: