BTS discussion thread

Bearry

Rookie
Hello people this is my story and maybe better said Floriii's story.
You would probably believe I am crazy because that's what I believed too cause I blamed myself so much for what happened to me because of them. But things got so weird that I thought I might reaveal it to the public for the first time( there are dates and lyrics connected including V's grandma's death).
[I m sory if there are english mistakes]
Even since I joined the fandom (run era 2015) I wanted to know if they are part of the famous Iluminatti. I think that's one of the reasons I joined it. As time passed I got that flame that we all got at the start, starting following any news ab them and saving so many photos.

But I also got a not that pure wish : to make them know me, or at least be able to recognise my face on the street and make them come to my country to have a concert there bc here are a lots of fans who want to see them perfom but they got no clue ab it.

So it happened that Rap Monster "answered" like 2 days after I posted a tweet ab my hardships at school and in life.(early 2016) It was really formulated like a reply to me and I think it was a tweet (i can show it if u want later). But even tho I was happy, I started believe he might got an eye on me. Time went on and I posted a photo of me surrouned by trees in bloom. Two days after that RM posted a photo alike looking flirty..

Ok but you also should know that as time passed I found more and more proof about Iluminatti and I was 98% convinced that I should leave the fandom bc of the bad influence and bc it ate precious time that I should have spend on study (being an army made me become such a bad student).

Ok but the name of my twitter acc was Floriii, and once I used an app( i don't remember its name, but it was like a cute chicken robot that talk automatically with u) and I asked "who Namjoon loves?" and it answered me "a girl named Florii but he is shy about it and he keeps it secret". This scared the shit out of me but also made me keep this name on my profile (the actual fuck).

Ok so everyday I ve been trying to escape the fandom and focus on what s important but I kept thinking ab that weird shit ab Rap Monster and wanted to convience myself he doesn't follow me (Guys I know it seems stupid now but I will later give same some scary facts). Ok so I become more and more attached on him and I once send him a note ab how he should be more confident and write more lyrics in songs and some psychological methods that worked on me to overcome pessimism.

After TWO DAYS he posted that video "let me touch you heart, let me touch your mind,let me touch your everything"( you can find it if u search it). Then I became more and more paranoic til I told him I liked him.. after two days he posted a tweet looking far away on a balcony and making a joke of words "separating us"(the distance); (If u ask for dates I will give u but for now I just want to tell the story).

Some days after I started to believe it kinda strongly and told him jockingly (without @) that I know he is following me. Then bighit posted a tweet of them afterconcert and in the photo rm was looking dreamy with lovely eyes on the camera and the others pointing on the camera ; the description of this tweet was " you are my miss right". Then I thought it's only him but when I tryed to answer some members' tweets and didn't answered Jk's one. I told jimin something ab his soup and jk went like "Jimin's soup isn t such a big deal you should try it with some etc etc" (this is the tweet I didn't answer) and then he posted the second day a selca and the description:"....".

And more to come I mean I had an argument once with Rm and they stopped posting for 5 days til I apologised and asked them to come back.

Yeah.. and even since then I ve been sending them photos and sharing with them things I was doing m, but actually I wanted to make a plan to make them believe in God or at least change them a little ( I wasn t sure if it would work or if this shit is real but I wanted to try).

One day.. at the end if august I told myself that this shit can t go on bc even tho it makes sense in my head it is driving me crazy, so I deactivated my acc to see what happens. Nothing strange happened.. so i came back to my acc and Post a pinned tweet saying something like I won t believe anymore in what happened but I won t regret the time spent.

Yes that was YOU KNOW WHEN? 3 september 2016 the day of V's grandma's death... Afterwards he said the date on a concert when he cryed a lot I think y'all know ab it.

Same day rm posts a song ab a friend that he has lost. I went on playing like I don't get it in order to escape of this mindset. But yeah you know that I told them I don t like that V sign on the eye cause it s iluminatti before. Something made me comeback to them and tell them I was sorry to act like this but my reason was to make them hate me and forget me (also in that day I broke up with Rm).
One day afterwards.. 4 of the members posted themselves doing the V sign and Suga made one in the V live that day. So I was very angry and told them they are lying to their fans cause they do this signs in order to influence them to love them, that armys are just puppets and they play with their souls. (You never walk alone talk ab rm acknowledging the fact he is responsable for many people and the sin he did(and then "but u still hold my hand")). The second day at the concert Jimin was wearing a big cross and I told him(believing he tryed to make up with me) that christians wear they crossed under the shirt bc they don t want to brag ab it. They got the cross a lot smaller and it is used to protect them (Spring day V's bracelt have a small crass highlighted on the camera).

Also afterwards That reply from Inuyasha ( my fav anime I mentioned to them) that Jin said in a tweet with Jimin in there.

After Jimin s birthday I decided to go forever as I couldn t answer to my questions and told them shits like " I know u all are in love with me but I can t chose bc I don t know u"," I don t feel confortable dating on a screen" " i was pretending to be happy and posted a lot if funny things by now only to make u happy( actually to make them like me so that they can follow my words)" and that they don't truly love me as they couldn't understand these. I deactivated my acc then and all of them started doing the opposite I told them in a very obvious way( the bst era got the most times when they do the v sign and also that overperverted things they were saying like jimin telling to v he got a big D and them being very gay (suga with jhope by octomber 2016 were never even shipped that hard but lol how all of sudden Suga gives him a rose and screams J HOPEEEE like a retarded.) This made me think they were doing it on purpose so that I can hate them and forget them bc they felt sorry for what they did to me. Also this is the time V starts doing the V sign and in spring 2017 V starts liking taking photos.

In february spring day talks ab a friend they lost ( the sunrise that looks like a sunset, converses, aesthetics and childlike and pure concept seem connected to the personality I had then and the photos I send to them) also The Omelas sign symbolises a person that sacrifice itself to make the others happy. In ynwa song suga talks ab God for the first time since debut and they keep repeating " only if you and I could be together" and " you never walk alone".

In the bts festa in 2017 Suga starts the video with the words "We hope we made u happy" then all make the praying sign to make a wish.

But even so I do believe they didn't follow my acc ( that it still exists bc I took care of it) but the agency. Anyway the story goes on for me as I kept hurting. This strange things might be part of the Devil's plan to keep me in the fandom but it truly distroyed me.
Woah.... I know it's an old post but since you have been around recently I wanna ask how do you know those contents were meant for you? I mean, why bts or staff even need to be bothered with you to play with your mind? Did you have any beef with them?

What you are saying if that's true I can assume you were somehow connected to staff or anyone related to them from any platform unknowingly. Is this true??? Did you ever feel like that? If so then social media managers just decided to conduct a mind gamepley since they learned you emotionally vulnerable. I don't think so you are the only one who have faced all this; Idk why some of their social media contents never made any sense to me.

Laura755y

Star
Woah.... I know it's an old post but since you have been around recently I wanna ask how do you know those contents were meant for you? I mean, why bts or staff even need to be bothered with you to play with your mind? Did you have any beef with them?

What you are saying if that's true I can assume you were somehow connected to staff or anyone related to them from any platform unknowingly. Is this true??? Did you ever feel like that? If so then social media managers just decided to conduct a mind gamepley since they learned you emotionally vulnerable. I don't think so you are the only one who have faced all this; Idk why some of their social media contents never made any sense to me.
Agree on that! I heard many girls even boys (fans) who were so into the parasocial relation say the same, or similar stories, i believe they sometime target "some" fans and play mind games, for fun or for other reasons, they mainly target teens since they're in a more vulnarable state, or/and cuz they dont know about the real deal.
In this person's case, she already knew about them (the whole compagny) being involved with the "secret society" but still, she though their was hope kind of thing.

MochiThot

Established

Bearry

Rookie
Agree on that! I heard many girls even boys (fans) who were so into the parasocial relation say the same, or similar stories, i believe they sometime target "some" fans and play mind games, for fun or for other reasons, they mainly target teens since they're in a more vulnarable state, or/and cuz they dont know about the real deal.
In this person's case, she already knew about them (the whole compagny) being involved with the "secret society" but still, she though their was hope kind of thing.
I also read on some other forum that staffs infiltrate online communities like forums, gossip sites to get in touch with the fans as unpaid focus group or something. Mostly to understand what fans want and make bts members to act accordingly.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-official-bts-tea-thread.4258318/post-75395622

I guess you are right. This person-Inquisitor(they are deleted now) in the quote also said something similar in the past.
Of course,they are watching this thread.:D
This has been shown many times before.They are not social media stars for nothing.;)
But,just like @deniiiiXD said,these people are deceptive.They do things just enough to make one feel special/important to ensnare them.
Guys,this thread is one of the last places of free speech when it comes to bt5 topic.They are watching it,obviously and are trying to make a connection with the thread.
That is how these occultists work.Either good way or bad way,they will make sure that they have a connection with the target and then,they will drain the energy.(can't explain in another way for those who don't believe in these things).They mention something from this thread and know that it will definitely be discussed here,thus giving them more energy.It won't be a surprise if they are adding more subliminals in these content just to influence the more resistant ones.
It is better to ignore them while they keep trying to attract our attention.Otherwise,it will only give them power.But,it becomes difficult when one is checking their content to analyse it.And they are putting some feelers to get attention.
This reminds of the necromancer story @Allegra mentioned in another thread.
Deception and manipulation.This is their forte.Maintain caution.:)
Maybe bts also acts in these situation tooo_O
What do you guys think why they need to go this far? Are they simply trolling these exceptional fans or they are actually concerned of something(eg scandals or rumors)?

Laura755y

Star
I also read on some other forum that staffs infiltrate online communities like forums, gossip sites to get in touch with the fans as unpaid focus group or something. Mostly to understand what fans want and make bts members to act accordingly.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-official-bts-tea-thread.4258318/post-75395622

I guess you are right. This person-Inquisitor(they are deleted now) in the quote also said something similar in the past.

Maybe bts also acts in these situation tooo_O
What do you guys think why they need to go this far? Are they simply trolling these exceptional fans or they are actually concerned of something(eg scandals or rumors)?
Few months back i come across ig accounts, that said to be staff accounts that are close to the members, and when a fan ask for something to make the one of the members do it, the members does it, people there were going crazy asf, and at a point, the account started discussing apocalypse, red moon, ... topics and them being related to some of the bts members aftrr a while the account vanished.

Laura755y

Star
So, apparently they are showing the concert in cinemas near you! They will be selling tickets day by day despite that method being a disaster last time and many of the fans reported getting scammed. SK will only have 3 days instead of 4 like LA and there will be no cheering or clapping as to abide by govt law. LOL Cant wait! Twitter is going to be a fucking warzone come March.
Im waiting to see what joke the concert well be, that compagny is a big ass joke anyway.

Berrywon88

Star

Some people need to get outside themselves and seek professional help. When you think some boy band is speaking directly to you with all of their posts then you know you have a problem. Of course b*s didn't know that girl existed. And it's interesting how some of their fans can get this delusional when there is a language barrier involved. These fans don't speak Korean and b*s doesn't speak their language so how in the world?? Nevermind!

Berrywon88

Star
Jn is a mysteriously interesting man...

Back when they were just starting...he was the richest among the 7 of them...He grew up in a well-to-do family...having a dad who was a CEO for Samsung electronics in Germany...

He travelled internationally with his dad...was an exchange student...and is known to have an upperclass breeding...

Even in their rookie years...he already owned a prestigious black card...

He sold the most amount of stocks from H*be recently...he got perhaps over a thousand percent in profits...

He co-owns the restaurant business of his brother...I believe he has other business ventures not known by many...

Jn is a shrewd business investor, I think... He surely knows how to play his game well...being himself, well... a gamer...

And well-connected... hehe... ( prominent businessmen are mostly freemasons as well...).
Jn is as "Interesting" as a plank of wood.
DlPW9AAW4AAs2O9.jpeg.jpg

Riko

Veteran
Sug not getting as much credit as Jeykey for "Stay Alive..."

The song isn't terrible but will deffo do very well, JK stans are fed up with their golden boy being in the basement haha. I think it got almost 20m streams on Spotify in a week, highest ever for a Korean artist, he also broke the record of the most global iTunes number 1 in the quickest time for any artist. He is immensely popular. If Still With You had been released properly, he probably would've gotten a number 1 billboard smash.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The song isn't terrible but will deffo do very well, JK stans are fed up with their golden boy being in the basement haha. I think it got almost 20m streams on Spotify in a week, highest ever for a Korean artist, he also broke the record of the most global iTunes number 1 in the quickest time for any artist. He is immensely popular. If Still With You had been released properly, he probably would've gotten a number 1 billboard smash.
"Still With You" is really good...still wondering why it wasn't released properly...

Bearry

Rookie
Some people need to get outside themselves and seek professional help. When you think some boy band is speaking directly to you with all of their posts then you know you have a problem. Of course b*s didn't know that girl existed. And it's interesting how some of their fans can get this delusional when there is a language barrier involved. These fans don't speak Korean and b*s doesn't speak their language so how in the world?? Nevermind!
When staffs get this delusional to feel the need to control online communities in the slightest excuse, they got some problem in their head or they are just grinding over controlling teens like immature narcisstics.

How are you so sure these people speaking up on different online communities about staff manipulation is all delusion? I admit the whole story is illogical to some extent but seeing hybe's desperation to control fans makes me believe there are some truth in these stories. And for you info, if you think bts aren't good in english, you are delusional.

Laura755y

Star
Sug not getting as much credit as Jeykey for "Stay Alive..."

What i hate the most, is the fact that their is way better songs and singers with a way better voice then Jeon's but never get the same hype, the song isnt that bad but doesnt deserve all this shit.