BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar

He started by admitting to the magazine, “I never really liked having my picture taken. (Laughs)”

Even though the struggle that follow become difficult over time, “I put my best face forward when it’s for something I have to do, like for photo books, but it’s still not easy. Videos are okay, though.”

“And even though I’m not nervous at all when I sing in front of tens of thousands of people, if I have to sing or talk in front of a small group, I get super nervous.”

jem123

Established
He started by admitting to the magazine, “I never really liked having my picture taken. (Laughs)”

Even though the struggle that follow become difficult over time, “I put my best face forward when it’s for something I have to do, like for photo books, but it’s still not easy. Videos are okay, though.”

“And even though I’m not nervous at all when I sing in front of tens of thousands of people, if I have to sing or talk in front of a small group, I get super nervous.”

Do you think this is scripted or genuine ? I have never heard jk speak about paps or tabloids. Why now suddenly ? Its quite suspicious. What you all think ?

Icons like MJ and Princess Diana had genuine problems regarding paps and tabloids and talked about it throughout their lives.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Do you think this is scripted or genuine ? I have never heard jk speak about paps or tabloids. Why now suddenly ? Its quite suspicious. What you all think ?

Icons like MJ and Princess Diana had genuine problems regarding paps and tabloids and talked about it throughout their lives.
This is genuine. Jeykey has always been extremely shy esp during their rookie years...

This is not a sudden revelation.

Laura755y

Star
What's happening with Jeykey here?

Man sometimes he scares the living shit out of me honestly! he is probably on drugs, they fucked his mental health as a kid , no wonder , i feel sorry for all of them kids who had similar experiences or even worse.

Berrywon88

Star
On vlive today...R.em, Sug, and Jm...

Same...same... lol

They're doing forced lives again, which must mean they're back on schedules and their hiatus is over. Here comes the lame "we miss you armies" speeches every 2 seconds. And the other members will of course have to do cringy lives as well where they'll keep looking behind the camera to be told what to do by staff.
EbBjTjpXYAAChWb.jpg

Laura755y

Star
They're doing forced lives again, which must mean they're back on schedules and their hiatus is over. Here comes the lame "we miss you armies" speeches every 2 seconds. And the other members will of course have to do cringy lives as well where they'll keep looking behind the camera to be told what to do by staff.
View attachment 72007
Guess ur right, bruh they're almost in their 30's doing iids shit, im not against vlives but why not do shit their age ?!? Instead of tlking like teen anime girls.

Berrywon88

Star
Oh thank fuck, though something else was going on.
Yeah, it looks like it out of context.
that was kinda rude, him doing this
It's funny to me. Better to roll your eyes and make faces about your co-workers then to blow up on them while on screen. Jk holds in his emotions very well. I think he doesn't like the members and gets annoyed often by them, but he never loses his cool.

Laura755y

Star
Yeah, it looks like it out of context.

It's funny to me. Better to roll your eyes and make faces about your co-workers then to blow up on them while on screen. Jk holds in his emotions very well. I think he doesn't like the members and gets annoyed often by them, but he never loses his cool.
This is out of context but check this out, i guess this is one of song's that jeon maybe covered , and some account think its becuz of her or i dnt fkn know wtf is going on inside her/his head seriously, new breed of delusional. And telepathy ?!? Bruh .

Attachments