BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
So JK asked this on ig
Why are international fans replying when this boy is obviously talking to koreans since he is in Korea,asking in korean about a Korean restaurant where they serve Korean food

No wonder their fans hate koreans other than their boys,nomatter how much money you spend making them rich at the end of the day they are still koreans who will always place korea/koreans over everyone else

Laura755y

Star
So JK asked this on ig
Why are international fans replying when this boy is obviously talking to koreans since he is in Korea,asking in korean about a Korean restaurant where they serve Korean food

No wonder their fans hate koreans other than their boys,nomatter how much money you spend making them rich at the end of the day they are still koreans who will always place korea/koreans over everyone else
Thats what i was saying! He asked korean about korean food! And didnt care to translate what he said to his "foreigner fans" so why jump outta nowhere to answear; something that was never directed to them ??? Like didnt he made it obvious! Where's ur digniyy y'all!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thats what i was saying! He asked korean about korean food! And didnt care to translate what he said to his "foreigner fans" so why jump outta nowhere to answear; something that was never directed to them ??? Like didnt he made it obvious! Where's ur digniyy y'all!
Aren't these "international fans" shamelessly embarassing themselves? You're so right in asking where's their dignity... They have just made themselves so pathetic...(again...)

Lol...obviously the question is not even being asked of them...and they were answering... Hahaha!

Hey...international fans...it's high time that you dump these 7 korean boyfriends! Lol!

Berrywon88

Star
So JK asked this on ig

Kinda sad though when you think about it...their international fans desperately want to be included. This wouldn't be an issue if b*s acknowledged these iarmies from time to time. They could at least pretend to care.

Rainism

Rookie
So JK asked this on ig
Why are international fans replying when this boy is obviously talking to Koreans since he is in Korea,asking in korean about a Korean restaurant where they serve Korean food....
...What is the point of being internationally popular and promoting social media outside korea if you don't wanna deal with international fans in English? Even tho they are rarely seen to communicate in English they release an impression as if that's out of pity towards non-korean fans. Doing some aegyo on the verge of turning 30 wouldn't justify their extreme lack of common sense.

Laura755y

Star
Aren't these "international fans" shamelessly embarassing themselves? You're so right in asking where's their dignity... They have just made themselves so pathetic...(again...)

Lol...obviously the question is not even being asked of them...and they were answering... Hahaha!

Hey...international fans...it's high time that you dump these 7 korean boyfriends! Lol!
Ikr! But the excuses they give are pretty cool lol.

Laura755y

Star
...What is the point of being internationally popular and promoting social media outside korea if you don't wanna deal with international fans in English? Even tho they are rarely seen to communicate in English they release an impression as if that's out of pity towards non-korean fans. Doing some aegyo on the verge of turning 30 wouldn't justify their extreme lack of common sense.
Thats true! But their fans justify everythkng they do! They out of touch with the real world i swear.

Kimiko

Veteran
Naah, they reached a higher level of dumbness, but come give credit when.its due, their excuses are so creative lol.
Exactly! Like how tf can they even honestly answer his question if they aren't koreans/people who either live in korea or are very familiar with Korea as well as its cuisine and restaurants

Most of them don't even know what in the hell he is talking about in the first place and have to use Google to even know what food he is talking about

These guys don't give a crap about their international fans and I really hope they perform Home during their Seoul concerts cuz that's just gonna piss the international fans off that k-army is home to them

Laura755y

Star
Exactly! Like how tf can they even honestly answer his question if they aren't koreans/people who either live in korea or are very familiar with Korea as well as its cuisine and restaurants

Most of them don't even know what in the hell he is talking about in the first place and have to use Google to even know what food he is talking about
These guys don't give a crap about their international fans and I really hope they perform Home during their Seoul concerts cut that's just gonna push the international fans off that k-army is home to them
Hell yeah! Like even when he posts something in his ig its in korean! He doesnt care to translate it! And if someone come here and tell me! "no he doesnt speak english!" Then they're delusional cuz he does speak it! And if we "pretend that he doesnt" thres google translate, nd others.
As a performer! Being professional means targetting both sides! Not only ur homeland fans.
But tbr, he knows that those jumpy shits gonna do anything to be recognised by him or others, if he tells them to jump of a bridge they'll do it happily.

Bystander2001

Rookie
Hell yeah! Like even when he posts something in his ig its in korean! He doesnt care to translate it! And if someone come here and tell me! "no he doesnt speak english!" Then they're delusional cuz he does speak it! And if we "pretend that he doesnt" thres google translate, nd others.
As a performer! Being professional means targetting both sides! Not only ur homeland fans.
But tbr, he knows that those jumpy shits gonna do anything to be recognised by him or others, if he tells them to jump of a bridge they'll do it happily.
The fans don’t care, and will argue with anyone that calls this out. I brought this up on Twitter, and it turned into “Do Ariana speak in Korean, Japanese or any other language besides English for her international fans?” “How many western artists speak Korean for their Korean fans?” lol and then I was called xenophobic for wanting Asian men to do what Justin B never did. I just gave up Lmfaooo

Laura755y

Star
The fans don’t care, and will argue with anyone that calls this out. I brought this up on Twitter, and it turned into “Do Ariana speak in Korean, Japanese or any other language besides English for her international fans?” “How many western artists speak Korean for their Korean fans?” lol and then I was called xenophobic for wanting Asian men to do what Justin B never did. I just gave up Lmfaooo
Yeah! They really don't! But everything has an end right! They're no greater!

Berrywon88

Star
Armies are so fckn dumb. Western artists indeed cater to their international fans. It's good pr. Ariana for example has spoken Japanese on multiple occasions..
Taylor switched her lyrics to French...
I posted a segment before of the Biebs butchering Korean, but at least he tried. Popular western artists don't only speak to Americans. Their posts are usually generic and not specific for a reason. B*s on the other hand will ask for a specific thing that can only be found in SK. Tf?? Will celebrate a national holiday and have merch for it only in Korean. They offer no explanation of what this holiday means so iarmy can understand and aren't left out. They have a beautiful culture but don't actually share it.
maxresdefault.jpg
Also, armpits argument about language is nonsensical. English is the international language of business. People learn English all around the world. I believe it's the most spoken language globally. So once again western artists are speaking to A LOT of the world when using English. Now how many people speak Korean or learn it as a second language? Not many, which makes it utterly stupid for b*s to only be addressing Korean speaking fans. I'm surprised they made it this big with that narrow mindset. How can you be global artists when you refuse to speak English?? And don't get me started on that fandom calling folks xenophobic the minute that group gets called out on their sh!t. The irony is the xenophobic ones are their faves.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
The staggering cases of irrational behaviors among the fandom is at a real pandemic level. It's really sick what idolatry can do to millions of "enslaved" souls...

I would say that "entertainment slavery" is another form of modern slavery...

Bernidel

Rookie
Thanks for posting this and do you know any other place like a newspaper or website where we could get unbiased information about this conflict besides the Bitchute one you mentioned because the western media is very biased some might cancel me over this but I am a Muslim and although I don't support Taliban never have and never will neither do I support any other extremist Islamist groups but I know that when Taliban took over Afghanistan the western media especially liberal news agencies like the guardian were posting lots of false made up news just to support their own narrative that America shouldn't have withdrawn troops from there so I believe there could be something similar happening here some false reports mixed with truth to push a certain agenda
I'm so sorry but this is the only place I go too and I follow this man called Dr Charlie Ward but this man will tell you what he thinks and what he has heard and that you should do your own research! To me I think this is being played out to wake up people into what is going on in politics and how bad and evil it is. And I'm sorry to all on here that I mentioned this on a BxS forum. Peace to all x