BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Could you detail, what is the importance of rituals?
Sure, absolutely. It's an afterlife thing. It's all about continuation and making sure the person gets where they need to go, and gets there cleanly.

This article details pagan traditions and rituals really well: https://classroom.synonym.com/burial-rites-igbo-culture-2377.html Doesn't just talk about Igbo, but also indigenous Americans.

The blood sacrifice that the page doesn't detail which occurs in Igbo funerals, that's a gift to the gods. That's really it. I wish something like that had more meaning but it really doesn't.

minnie82

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
Did you notice the handkerchief Jeon had in his latest ytb video?!? It has pedo symbols as well. Like they couldve get him a white or any other one but they choose this instead!
And the vampire concept! Isnt It basically drinking humans blood to be immortal and "Forever young" which by the way is one of their and many other celebrities/idols era or song.
Also the whole darkening soul talk, wasnt just a talk, like i said before they're trying to make people be ok with emerging with their bad sides, /accepting all their twisted ass desires.
The whole process of darkening soul, is disgusting asf, the things they do to be part of what they call it "illumination" is really fucked up, it goes mainly through rituals, since demons get involved, the reason why they always say "we/you never walk alone" and him who was abused the most, promoting it, just shows how fucked up he really is, plus the way he talks was as if he's on some heroin and shit.
Also like ya'll said, the concept of balancing the darkness and the light, they actually believe that they're the choosen one and they're the one in the light, "illuminati" so basically the light both Rm and Jeon had in their concept, is for them the right way, to reach the ultimate power, "become a god / an immortal" ...
Whoa good eye. This was a lot to take in...I always like your analysis breakdowns. For example, I never thought about "the light" imagery in that way, but it makes sense. With their huge egos and their celebrity status it's easy for them to think they are chosen as the one's that will lead others and become forever immortalized. I also agree about b*s trying to normalize feeding one's desires regardless of how debased it is. Basically Crowley's "Do what thou wilt." We can see extreme selfishness is not only condoned but encouraged by b*s works "Love Myself." vs. Jesus's "Love thy neighbour as thyself." They also notably made a song named after the Greek mythology figure Dionysus, who is linked to ritual madness, hedonism, and excessive consumption of wine. I looked up the lyrics and there is mentions of being born again...Now why would they make a song like this for their majority underage fans?..What are they actually promoting?...
"What to do with I will show you, I propel towards something completely different / From my mic made of Ivy and scruffy wood / There’s no other sound but my one breath / Until the sun comes up, where the party at / Until we fall asleep, where the party at / Sing it, sing it again / Drink it, drink it again / We’re born again"
At the time b*s were praised by their fans for being woke kings with this song. Armies grasping at straws is nothing new.

Laura755y

Star
Whoa good eye. This was a lot to take in...I always like your analysis breakdowns. For example, I never thought about "the light" imagery in that way, but it makes sense. With their huge egos and their celebrity status it's easy for them to think they are chosen as the one's that will lead others and become forever immortalized. I also agree about b*s trying to normalize feeding one's desires regardless of how debased it is. Basically Crowley's "Do what thou wilt." We can see extreme selfishness is not only condoned but encouraged by b*s works "Love Myself." vs. Jesus's "Love thy neighbour as thyself." They also notably made a song named after the Greek mythology figure Dionysus, who is linked to ritual madness, hedonism, and excessive consumption of wine. I looked up the lyrics and there is mentions of being born again...Now why would they make a song like this for their majority underage fans?..What are they actually promoting?...
"What to do with I will show you, I propel towards something completely different / From my mic made of Ivy and scruffy wood / There’s no other sound but my one breath / Until the sun comes up, where the party at / Until we fall asleep, where the party at / Sing it, sing it again / Drink it, drink it again / We’re born again"
At the time b*s were praised by their fans for being woke kings with this song. Armies grasping at straws is nothing new.
2a
Exactly! They're out there promoting the most, deranged desires, and people calls them "woke kings". And you got it right they and all the other celebrities who have lost their humanity, think that they're here as leaders, but also they believe that "us" are basically here to serve them.
Isn't ironic tho, they tell them that they're gods, but still Bow to those who are in a higher position, and treated like dirt still.

Shuna

Star
Sure, absolutely. It's an afterlife thing. It's all about continuation and making sure the person gets where they need to go, and gets there cleanly.

This article details pagan traditions and rituals really well: https://classroom.synonym.com/burial-rites-igbo-culture-2377.html Doesn't just talk about Igbo, but also indigenous Americans.

The blood sacrifice that the page doesn't detail which occurs in Igbo funerals, that's a gift to the gods. That's really it. I wish something like that had more meaning but it really doesn't.
Thank you!

For the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. For the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. Pour le côté symbolique, la pratique est plus courante qu'on ne le pense. On the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. Côté symbolique, la pratique est plus courante qu'on ne le pense. Moreover, even some animals practice it. For example, for Catholics, the funeral and the feast are on the same day.

If it can be of interest: It is, moreover, with the intention, not to say that the religions are better, one than the other, but at the beginning, I just wanted to see the similarities between the religions (now , I move on to evolution). The result of the first search is the cycle that I have often named.

theartbook35

Veteran
Thank you!

For the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. For the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. Pour le côté symbolique, la pratique est plus courante qu'on ne le pense. On the symbolic side, the practice is more common than one might think. Côté symbolique, la pratique est plus courante qu'on ne le pense. Moreover, even some animals practice it. For example, for Catholics, the funeral and the feast are on the same day.

If it can be of interest: It is, moreover, with the intention, not to say that the religions are better, one than the other, but at the beginning, I just wanted to see the similarities between the religions (now , I move on to evolution). The result of the first search is the cycle that I have often named.
I think intention is very important. I'm Atheist and have zero interest in any religious practice. I don't consider most traditional pagan rituals and sacrifices to be bad because it's just the way people do things.

To add to the discussion above about Dionysus, they have the lyrics "one drink, two drinks", and again, two goes with that duality. It's annoying because again they are stealing a religion to make money and also referencing something which is much darker than most people realize. Frankly, it's creepy.

The last thing BT5 are, are woke kings. In fact they aren't that at all. I don't get people's need for a woke idol anyway. It's utterly pointless to be woke. We can just treat people right and call it a day. No reason to overdo it.

Shuna

Star
I think intention is very important. I'm Atheist and have zero interest in any religious practice. I don't consider most traditional pagan rituals and sacrifices to be bad because it's just the way people do things.

To add to the discussion above about Dionysus, they have the lyrics "one drink, two drinks", and again, two goes with that duality. It's annoying because again they are stealing a religion to make money and also referencing something which is much darker than most people realize. Frankly, it's creepy.

The last thing BT5 are, are woke kings. In fact they aren't that at all. I don't get people's need for a woke idol anyway. It's utterly pointless to be woke. We can just treat people right and call it a day. No reason to overdo it.
Thank you!!! I myself am an Atheist. This is one of the reasons that pushed me to do this blog.

I did not understand, why people, Catholics, many of whom called themselves Catholic, but did not follow the Bible and forced people to convert, while claiming that if people were Atheist, they had to be Satanist...

Talking about jk, I logged in yesterday to post this pic. What's with him? He looks different?!? As I don't keep up with them so I don't really know.Editor_2_20220821044646.jpg

Also this video, don't understand why people are so thirsty.

On another note, I haven't kept it with the thread for a while, read few last pages and got distracted by the drama lol. What with their military enlistment thing? Nobody seems to discuss it. Are they exempted?

not bts related but entertainment industry related you can read up this word given from the Lord on what actually goes on https://the-masters-voice.com/2022/08/19/the-sodomy-ritual-the-dirt-of-hollywood-pt-2-july-17-2022/

"Transference of Spirits Through Occult Rituals

With rituals come demons and with demonic states comes TRANSFERENCE which is
among other things a process where evil spirits are passed through physical sexual contact-
whether by r*pe, sodomy, or other types of molestation that break the gates of a person's soul
and gives the demons access.

Transference is what God says is being practiced on many stars who are forced
to perform rituals, those who agree to do it, and the population on a mass scale. It's
happening on a massive scale where demons have free access to millions and can easily affect
them at a social level, or through spiritual oppression and demonic states [all this is the result
of demonic rituals done by single and married superstars from all walks of life, including
politicians but especially rappers and singers who are influencing people by their music,
videos and lyrics]. There is a reason these people travel extensively, performing even when
they're very tired and have been on the road for months on end. They have their end of the
bargain to hold up in terms of creating, maintaining and contributing to worldwide occult
energy and powers.

Rituals are practised on the population on a mass scale and have occurred all over the world at
Beyoncé's concerts Jay-Z's concerts, shows for Rihanna, Future, Kanye West and multiple
mega superstars like Lady Gaga. Rituals occur frequently at shows of music stars and even on
the set of some movies.

It occurs on the runway - models are asked to participate in 'mantras' 'tuning' and 'good
energy' but all it is all a trigger point for DEMONS TO ENTER AND TAKE CONTROL. Every
ritual serves a purpose, to create defilement of whoever views or listens to the end product.
Some are done to freshly conjure evil spirits while other rituals focus on transferring demons
to the public and even the staff and crew of the singer, modeling house or movie company.

The music of demon-worshippers is defilement itself, full of spells, chants, mind-control
and evil suggestions that incant wickedness over people who listen to it. The Lord was
saying if you listen to it you are automatically participating in the ritual. People become
participators in the spell by repeating the lines of the music over and over to themselves and
to one another. The more it is sung, the more it is released as an incantation and powerful
'spellbinding' over them. This is typical for rock music spells where riffs and chords can be
used to excite the spiritual world without anybody knowing a thing. This is why when crowds
reach fever pitch in stadiums during music shows, some people who are weaker in bodily
constitution or spirit begin to rapidly convulse, go into shock, go into mentally altered
states and some suffer the full effect of the spell and die."
I totally believe in energy, entity attachments and other of these practices through witchcraft. Actually been a victim of black-magic. People make fun of these beliefs. But let me tell you one thing, if people believe in different dimensions, alternate realities from a scientific pov, they must look into the paradigm shift of how ancient pagan practices are now re-emerged in form of new-age practices. Just log in once into tiktok alt section and you'll know how teens are dabbling blatantly in all these stuff. As it's been normalized, no one seems to bat an eye. Just yesterday read a comment on a cosplayer's video as how somebody owns a book which has power to kill people and the video creator was begging to get that book from that person. I mean..

theartbook35

Veteran
Thank you!!! I myself am an Atheist. This is one of the reasons that pushed me to do this blog.

I did not understand, why people, Catholics, many of whom called themselves Catholic, but did not follow the Bible and forced people to convert, while claiming that if people were Atheist, they had to be Satanist...
I can totally relate to what you've said here.

I remember sitting beside a woman at a bus stop many years ago. We got to talking about this and that. She then invites me to her church. I thanked but also advised that I'm Atheist. Her smile disappeared, she turned her head and scooted to the other side of the bench. It's amazing to me how quickly q person can come to hate another person just because of a minor difference.

not bts related but entertainment industry related you can read up this word given from the Lord on what actually goes on https://the-masters-voice.com/2022/08/19/the-sodomy-ritual-the-dirt-of-hollywood-pt-2-july-17-2022/

"Transference of Spirits Through Occult Rituals

With rituals come demons and with demonic states comes TRANSFERENCE which is
among other things a process where evil spirits are passed through physical sexual contact-
whether by r*pe, sodomy, or other types of molestation that break the gates of a person's soul
and gives the demons access.

Transference is what God says is being practiced on many stars who are forced
to perform rituals, those who agree to do it, and the population on a mass scale. It's
happening on a massive scale where demons have free access to millions and can easily affect
them at a social level, or through spiritual oppression and demonic states [all this is the result
of demonic rituals done by single and married superstars from all walks of life, including
politicians but especially rappers and singers who are influencing people by their music,
videos and lyrics]. There is a reason these people travel extensively, performing even when
they're very tired and have been on the road for months on end. They have their end of the
bargain to hold up in terms of creating, maintaining and contributing to worldwide occult
energy and powers.

Rituals are practised on the population on a mass scale and have occurred all over the world at
Beyoncé's concerts Jay-Z's concerts, shows for Rihanna, Future, Kanye West and multiple
mega superstars like Lady Gaga. Rituals occur frequently at shows of music stars and even on
the set of some movies.

It occurs on the runway - models are asked to participate in 'mantras' 'tuning' and 'good
energy' but all it is all a trigger point for DEMONS TO ENTER AND TAKE CONTROL. Every
ritual serves a purpose, to create defilement of whoever views or listens to the end product.
Some are done to freshly conjure evil spirits while other rituals focus on transferring demons
to the public and even the staff and crew of the singer, modeling house or movie company.

The music of demon-worshippers is defilement itself, full of spells, chants, mind-control
and evil suggestions that incant wickedness over people who listen to it. The Lord was
saying if you listen to it you are automatically participating in the ritual. People become
participators in the spell by repeating the lines of the music over and over to themselves and
to one another. The more it is sung, the more it is released as an incantation and powerful
'spellbinding' over them. This is typical for rock music spells where riffs and chords can be
used to excite the spiritual world without anybody knowing a thing. This is why when crowds
reach fever pitch in stadiums during music shows, some people who are weaker in bodily
constitution or spirit begin to rapidly convulse, go into shock, go into mentally altered
states and some suffer the full effect of the spell and die."
On another note, how Eddie munson metallica performance in Stranger thing Season-4 has received cult-level recognition, also the song where Max uses that Kate Bush song. They are portraying as music is something that can save lives when it's the other way around. I myself has such a love-hate relationship with music :(

theartbook35

Veteran
I totally believe in energy, entity attachments and other of these practices through witchcraft. Actually been a victim of black-magic. People make fun of these beliefs. But let me tell you one thing, if people believe in different dimensions, alternate realities from a scientific pov, they must look into the paradigm shift of how ancient pagan practices are now re-emerged in form of new-age practices. Just log in once into tiktok alt section and you'll know how teens are dabbling blatantly in all these stuff. As it's been normalized, no one seems to bat an eye. Just yesterday read a comment on a cosplayer's video as how somebody owns a book which has power to kill people and the video creator was begging to get that book from that person. I mean..
I respect teens experimenting but there comes a point when their family needs to reel them in and keep them away from things that inspire death and unhealthy behavior in general.

Lots of teens are attracted to being "dark" and "moody" cause they think it makes them powerful or desirable. You are 15 years old, you don't need to be powerful or desirable. What you need to do is finish school, think about college, get an after school job and work toward getting your license. Develop independence. Parents today don't hold their kids to certain standards and what do we end up with? Teens wanting books with the power to kill people.

theartbook35

Veteran
Talking about jk, I logged in yesterday to post this pic. What's with him? He looks different?!? As I don't keep up with them so I don't really know.View attachment 79991

Also this video, don't understand why people are so thirsty.

On another note, I haven't kept it with the thread for a while, read few last pages and got distracted by the drama lol. What with their military enlistment thing? Nobody seems to discuss it. Are they exempted?
JK does look different. I think he had some work done, again. I think Sug@ might have had botox recently again around his lips, like in the area where you have smile lines. A couple times a year his smile lines disappear, and when he moves his lips/mouth he always looks stiff, but it subsides after a couple weeks. I wonder if he's worried about looking old.

NJ might have had another nose procedure recently. His nose is gonna disappear soon if he's not careful. JM I'm pretty sure gets botox regularly. The recommended is every three months but I think JM gets it more often than that. JM looks terrible when he gets injections. He looks so stiff and completely synthetic every time he gets injections.

M3ttah

Established
JK does look different. I think he had some work done, again. I think Sug@ might have had botox recently again around his lips, like in the area where you have smile lines. A couple times a year his smile lines disappear, and when he moves his lips/mouth he always looks stiff, but it subsides after a couple weeks. I wonder if he's worried about looking old.

NJ might have had another nose procedure recently. His nose is gonna disappear soon if he's not careful. JM I'm pretty sure gets botox regularly. The recommended is every three months but I think JM gets it more often than that. JM looks terrible when he gets injections. He looks so stiff and completely synthetic every time he gets injections.
To me, V also looked completely botoxed at the Grammys in April.

theartbook35

Veteran
The said girl was 21/22. I see grown-ups do weird shit too. But teens were always hopeless and now more so.
21/22 is definitely still young. Young adults are often susceptible to a lot. Especially when it has dark and mysterious undertones. I want to say I don't understand why people are attracted to such undertones but I was goth in high school because I thought it was cool. I don't know if young people today also do it just to be cool, or because their friends do it too, or if there's a completely different reason.

I look back on my teen years now that I'm in my mid thirties and wonder what the hell was wrong with me, lolol.

Jk looks way older his age. Yes I've watched one vlog of Suga doing woodwork which was kinda interesting choice. He always had this stoic robotic facial expressions, so don't really know if he has done anything. Rest of people I haven't seen much.

theartbook35

Veteran
Jk looks way older his age. Yes I've watched one vlog of Suga doing woodwork which was kinda interesting choice. He always had this stoic robotic facial expressions, so don't really know if he has done anything. Rest of people I haven't seen much.
I watch Sug@'s vlog too. I normally have zero interest in vlogs but I liked his. I make miniature dollhouses and I create the mini furniture from wood, so for me the topic was interesting. I thought it was hilarious that he chose to make cutting boards and didn't know if the other members cook. It goes to show how little they know about each other and how close they aren't. At the same time, it's believable for Sug@ to spend several hours making gifts for people, especially handmade stuff. He has a history of going out of his way for people like that. And nobody pushes the OT7 agenda as hard as he does.

But to compare vlogs... Tae's vlog was bizarre. Sug@ taking a woodworking lesson is normal. Tae filming his dental cleaning is not. What on earth made him think people would want to see that? A friend of mine likes Tae and wouldn't shut up about the vlog which is why I've seen it.

So I took the time to skim through the other vlogs. Jin cooked which is fine I suppose. I don't mind cooking vlogs, but he already knows how to cook so I don't see the point. Jungkook's vlog is boring. He's camping, which is whatever. RM did the same crap he always does which is go to art museums. JM did metalworking/jewelry making which is so unexpected to me because he's the most boring person the planet so to see him be productive with his time is strange. I mean, yay for him I guess but when I was a fan I never saw him do anything. I couldn't watch too much though cause he's complaining about gaining 4 kg and talking about dieting and it's like, you don't need to diet, STOP THAT. JH's vlog is all JITB related so it's a pretty pointless vlog in my opinion. It's nothing new.

JM and YG were the only ones who did something productive with their time by learning new things. The other guys literally had nothing to do so they picked the most mundane activities to vlog. It's lazy content but it also shows how empty they are.