BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Yes t
They're taking the child's energy and destroying the person. Everyone I know, including myself, was harmed by SA. It's not a victimless crime. Pedos want you to think kids are harmed by society not by what they're doing.
THats a fact, just the fact they're everywhere like in every place makes it way worse, not young celebrity kids alone, even.normal kids, noone is safe.

jem123

Established
I do know this, and not them calling them pure, makes it way more horrific, like they say if we i cnt even say the words, if i go f*** young (souls) they'll be immortal and forever young. Like bru'h! How can u live with a sick mind like that.
Not to mention, the sick bastards, most of the time have families themselves, including, young kids at home..

Laura755y

Star
Yes, but i saw this news today in IG.
Yeah the news will be always the day after, they choose the best day accordin to them.
There's somthing that i noticed, when adding up the day she was dead in , 2022+08+29=7
And when we add up her age it also equal 7.

jem123

Established
Yeah the news will be always the day after, they choose the best day accordin to them.
There's somthing that i noticed, when adding up the day she was dead in , 2022+08+29=7
And when we add up her age it also equal 7.
This!

But, there is a slight correction, to her age, i think its 9. But the other's are correct!

9 is closing of a chapter. I think she refused to cooperate with the sick creeps and threaten to expose them.

You can keep scrolling if you don’t like it. I usually don’t care who they’re dating, but it seems like someone in one of their camps is attempting to oust/ruin them. It’s a fair question. Don’t be so emotional
Someone in their friend group or staffs is outting them. Is L1sa finally done? Jen treats her like trash, and probably the other members do too the way they laugh at her expense. If it's Tae's group, it could be someone in the W00ga Squad. They weren't happy on the S00p.

Berrywon88

Star
You can keep scrolling if you don’t like it
Honey I tried but after several pages my hand got tired.
Don’t be so emotional
Someone pass me the tissues cuz I can't take this no mo. I'm now considered emotional for saying hair plug boy and chanel thot are boring. What is the world coming to. *dry tears*
omarosa-sad.gif

Laura755y

Star
This!

But, there is a slight correction, to her age, i think its 9. But the other's are correct!

9 is closing of a chapter. I think she refused to cooperate with the sick creeps and threaten to expose them.
Thanks for the correction, yes 9 closes the chapter, poor girl, dude they'resick asf fr.

Berrywon88

Star
Guuurl! This! Like who gives a fuck if they're f***, we zll know the man is still fruity asf, and its also another trick of the compagnies becuz of shitty combacks, or the politicians have fucked up in solething so they need their little puppets to cover it up. Not that big of deal i meaan ....
Exactly, as the saying goes, the man is as queer as a 2 dollar bill. This has pr relationship written all over it. Bp are having a comeback and as always they set Jenn!e up with another celeb. And even if by a small chance they are actually together for real, so what!

Laura755y

Star
Exactly, as the saying goes, the man is as queer as a 2 dollar bill. This has pr relationship written all over it. Bp are having a comeback and as always they set Jenn!e up with another celeb. And even if by a small chance they are actually together for real, so what!
Two villans in a room, lol, if just they leak their pics while sniffing their sweet white candy , yk, it'll be more interesting than two melting dolls hooking up around.

theartbook35

Veteran
Guys, not BEETEESS related, but interesting none the less. A Korean actress has died at the age of 27 - suspicious..
Given the way that the kpop industry keeps taking such young lives, you'd think people would catch on and do something to stop this.

But that would mean no longer claiming ownership over those artists and expecting to endlessly produce content for you to consume.

jem123

Established
Given the way that the kpop industry keeps taking such young lives, you'd think people would catch on and do something to stop this.

But that would mean no longer claiming ownership over those artists and expecting to endlessly produce content for you to consume.
These people would never learn.It will go on as long as its benefiting the entertainment industry!

cadiz

Star

minnie82

Superstar
what a joke
the will make a POLL to decide if BT5 has to enlist or not

Minister orders a "public opinion poll" to resolve BTS mandatory enlistment controversy

Since Jin was born in 1992, he can only postpone his military service until the end of this year.

of course JN time is running out so they try everything to escape :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who knows what Hybe will do to fix the results of the "poll". these guys have no shame at all
They even need a poll, to go to the military. I really have no words for that

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
They even need a poll, to go the military. I really have no words for that
lol yes, a public opinion poll

so the public decides if BT5 has to enlist or not..like some kind of fan voted award

some comment in the article:

1. [+78, -3] So now we're making decisions about civic duty through polls.. if that's the case Yoon Tong who has a 30% approval rating needs to step down.. anyone including Defense Secretary who doesn't meet 50% threshold needs to quit their jobs

1. [+56, -7] How can you poll something like that??! For how long does BTS think they can keep hiding behind public opinion? F*cking cowards... really