BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
His ex-wife is friends with him, Bey, and Kan7e. Affl3ck and Dam0n have connections to alphabet agencies. Their backstory of an impoverished upbringing is a story.
Bang had connections with Jaywhypee before he started bighit. They filmed in US for their first show. How could a poor company pay for them to have a show in US?? J1m1n went to a famous art school for his dance lessons and T@ehyung was his classmate. J1n was already rich. Jkay went to the same art school sm sent T@emin to after he signed his contract with them. Both J1m1n and Jkay's schools are known for being quite expensive. Both J1m1n and Jkay also had training in martial arts before debut. How can you be poor when your parents have money to send you to elite schools and pay for you to learn extra skills like martial arts which isn't even necessary for idol work?? only the rapline could be poor the maknae line and J1n were living better lives than most actually poor people.

minnie82

Superstar
Bang had connections with Jaywhypee before he started bighit. They filmed in US for their first show. How could a poor company pay for them to have a show in US?? J1m1n went to a famous art school for his dance lessons and T@ehyung was his classmate. J1n was already rich. Jkay went to the same art school sm sent T@emin to after he signed his contract with them. Both J1m1n and Jkay's schools are known for being quite expensive. Both J1m1n and Jkay also had training in martial arts before debut. How can you be poor when your parents have money to send you to elite schools and pay for you to learn extra skills like martial arts which isn't even necessary for idol work?? only the rapline could be poor the maknae line and J1n were living better lives than most actually poor people.
Yes Jin is from a very rich family ,isn't Namjoon from a rich family too? There's some idols like Hwasa and Jonghyun (rip) that came from a very poor background.

They also promoted in Thailand, Dubai, Germany and Brazil. Smaller companies can't afford that. When Tae was training before btees, he wanted to go home. His father said it was up to him. Thinking it over, he decided to keep going and felt guilty for wanting to leave. Why are adults letting kids make these decisions? If he's depressed or homesick, bring him home. A few idols only trained in the summer, or on weekends. Companies make it look like trainees work constantly. K3y went overseas in a student exchange program, and went to training in the summer.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
They also promoted in Thailand, Dubai, Germany and Brazil. Smaller companies can't afford that. When Tae was training before btees, he wanted to go home. His father said it was up to him. Thinking it over, he decided to keep going and felt guilty for wanting to leave. Why are adults letting kids make these decisions? If he's depressed or homesick, bring him home. A few idols only trained in the summer, or on weekends. Companies make it look like trainees work constantly. K3y went overseas in a student exchange program, and went to training in the summer.
they also went in a kpop festival in Russia in 2014 , Exo was also there, right small company didn't have the money to afford that

arhur12

Star
Most idols from 3rd and 4th went to elite schools with expensive tuition fees so they cannot be poor. Most 5m idols in particular came from rich or Middle class families. This is why there are so many Christians in 5M because Christians tend to be richer on average in South Korea. J0nghyun was a rare case only imo. M1nho was rich and K3y's family should at least be middle class because poor people do not have enough money to send their kids abroad and I just learned that 0new took music lessons from SM academy which is known to be very expensive so he cannot be poor either. T@emin can be poor because he didn't receive formal training in dance like most main dancers and he talked about feeling inferior to the other elite/rich looking kids at 5m when he went for auditions but he still went to a normal school and his family did have enough to pay for his piano lessons which is more than what a family living in real poverty can afford. KPOP fans really need to learn what real poverty is like before they go on and call every single idol who is not living in a mansion poor. Actually poor people cannot even afford 3 meals a day and some cannot pay for their children's basic education. This is true for every country regardless of whether you live in the US or a third world country. Britney Spears is a great example of a celebrity who came from an actually poor background. Her parents were in debt and she had to work since she was 6-7 years old to support the family. Poor girl had no choice she had to work otherwise her family would have starved to death. There are very few idols who became trainees because they wanted to support their families financially. Even among 2nd gen idols most of them auditioned because they wanted to pursue a career in entertainment.

Berrywon88

Star
I know this is off topic, but check out Cha Eunwoo's Instagram pictures last summer on July 12. When I looked at them, I couldn't help but think... Oh no... Did he sold out?
Wasn't he with jkay at a club in Itaewon and a part of the infamous 97 line group chat? I doubt they were discussing how nice the weather was in that group chat lol. Cha Eunwoo has a very boyish innocent look about him, but often the most innocent looking guys are the worst...they can get away with a lot more.

Berrywon88

Star
He did few years ago, he's just voicing it now, since he staryed going deeper.
He's definitely in deep I think. Like arhur mentioned, sponsors. Something is up, because Cha Eunwoo is in a less famous group signed to a small company, yet he gets so many acting jobs. He took a role that was written for jn a couple of yrs ago. Fans were sure jn would get his acting debut since it was guaranteed for him to star in True Beauty but under b!gh!t it never happened. Now he's going into the military and has accomplished nothing really as an idol. Oh well.
And speaking of Cha Eunwoo, he will be staring in yet another drama. I saw the synopsis on twttr awhile back and it speaks volumes about SK and the rampant misogyny in that country. Basically the show is where a female in her 20s who's never dated..code for a virgin that's never been kissed (same old sh!t with Kdramas, different day) anigif_enhanced-30910-1428353678-18.gif
..has a curse where she turns into a dog, yes a dog! And then can only break the curse if the male lead kisses her. wtf??! They're writing their women as dogs over there! Does she bark or go on all fours on command? Does the male lead teach her new tricks? like I cannot! And watch this drama becomes a hit because pretty boy is staring in it and these females will watch whatever garbage he's in. Something is seriously wrong with this picture!

arhur12

Star
He's definitely in deep I think. Like arhur mentioned, sponsors. Something is up, because Cha Eunwoo is in a less famous group signed to a small company, yet he gets so many acting jobs. He took a role that was written for jn a couple of yrs ago. Fans were sure jn would get his acting debut since it was guaranteed for him to star in True Beauty but under b!gh!t it never happened. Now he's going into the military and has accomplished nothing really as an idol. Oh well.
And speaking of Cha Eunwoo, he will be staring in yet another drama. I saw the synopsis on twttr awhile back and it speaks volumes about SK and the rampant misogyny in that country. Basically the show is where a female in her 20s who's never dated..code for a virgin that's never been kissed (same old sh!t with Kdramas, different day) View attachment 81953
..has a curse where she turns into a dog, yes a dog! And then can only break the curse if the male lead kisses her. wtf??! They're writing their women as dogs over there! Does she bark or go on all fours on command? Does the male lead teach her new tricks? like I cannot! And watch this drama becomes a hit because pretty boy is staring in it and these females will watch whatever garbage he's in. Something is seriously wrong with this picture!
I just read the synopsis of that Webtoon and I feel like vomiting. I have been an Anime fan in the past and Anime is big on sexism but this Webtoon's plot is sexist even by Anime's standards. Sexism and misogyny in SK is on another level how are the fans responding to this?? are fangirls happy with him doing a drama with such a shitty plot??