BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i haven’t posted on this site in a pretty dang long time, i have never had a sock puppet and the poster who you think “makes sense” is extremely mentally ill and has been stalking me online and in real life for over a decade because she blames me for getting herself banned since i refused to advocate on her behalf to get the ban lifted.

great powers of discernment you got there :rolleyes:

she is precisely the reason i don’t post her anymore and any long time poster on this site can vouch for everything i said above. out of curiousity i came here and searched my name after months of not visiting at all and lo and behold.. it’s this shit again. be careful who you “befriend” on the internet folks. it might bite you in the ass for the rest of your life like it is and has been doing to me.
well im sorry that's happening to you:confused: i don't know who that person is at all nor do i contact them but just some things that they mentioned in their post are just some things i heard about this site so... idk. if you wish to read my post that i was talking about ill edit this post and link it when i find it

minnie82

Superstar
i haven’t posted on this site in a pretty dang long time, i have never had a sock puppet and the poster who you think “makes sense” is extremely mentally ill and has been stalking me online and in real life for over a decade because she blames me for getting herself banned since i refused to advocate on her behalf to get the ban lifted.

great powers of discernment you got there :rolleyes:

she is precisely the reason i don’t post her anymore and any long time poster on this site can vouch for everything i said above. out of curiousity i came here and searched my name after months of not visiting at all and lo and behold.. it’s this shit again. be careful who you “befriend” on the internet folks. it might bite you in the ass for the rest of your life like it is and has been doing to me.
Welcome back,feel sorry for what happen to you

minnie82

Superstar
old Bts video moment, Jk genuine smile at the end, that was cute ,J-hope acting sexual at the beginning (makes me think that my theory is true ):

justjess

Superstar
well im sorry that's happening to you:confused: i don't know who that person is at all nor do i contact them but just some things that they mentioned in their post are just some things i heard about this site so... idk. if you wish to read my post that i was talking about ill edit this post and link it when i find it
you heard about them and me other places on the internet because she has been spouting this insanity for a DECADE every time she goes off her meds. i do not want to read any posts, i left here almost a year ago and am now leaving again. my mistake for checking in, should not have even bothered but it’s a strange thing to have people you don’t know and have never spoken to discussing you like your some sort of boogie man because you made the misfortunate choice of befriending a psychopath when you were too young to know better.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
you heard about them and me other places on the internet because she has been spouting this insanity for a DECADE every time she goes off her meds. i do not want to read any posts, i left here almost a year ago and am now leaving again. my mistake for checking in, should not have even bothered but it’s a strange thing to have people you don’t know and have never spoken to discussing you like your some sort of boogie man because you made the misfortunate choice of befriending a psychopath when you were too young to know better.
again im sorry this is happening to you:( i have absolutely no idea who you or that person is. if you ever do wish to read the post i was talking about here it is. i never mentioned you in it. it just has to do with some other things that person said

Last edited:
The new song by Jin is out. It has a lot of symbolism. Btees uses Jin to convey emotions or messages to Armys in their mvs. In Hyyh this was more obvious. This is the first song by one of them in a while that didn't make me want to barf or shit myself to death. Well done.

He seemed to hit that sweet spot of harmonizing, interesting imagery, and nostalgia. Jin was saying goodbye to the fans and showing himself grow up and take on new responsibilities. This was a lot better than the other song with Coldpla7.

He could get done with the military and do ballads or act if he wants. It's interesting how the colorful and playful side of him was shown with the child in a big brother or father way. The video starts with him in a child's room surrounded by a child's drawings and an old TV. This probably is Jin as a child.

The Jin with black and white clothes was quiet, didn't interact with people only inanimate objects and still seems more childish. Is he showing that the side everyone thinks they know is not the real him? Like most people, he has layers and a complex personality. Possibly showing how the restrictions of being an idol turned him into an alien, or someone outside of society. When they came to America, they stopped dressing in colorful clothing and became more serious.

Laura755y

Star
The new song by Jin is out. It has a lot of symbolism. Btees uses Jin to convey emotions or messages to Armys in their mvs. In Hyyh this was more obvious. This is the first song by one of them in a while that didn't make me want to barf or shit myself to death. Well done.

He seemed to hit that sweet spot of harmonizing, interesting imagery, and nostalgia. Jin was saying goodbye to the fans and showing himself grow up and take on new responsibilities. This was a lot better than the other song with Coldpla7.

He could get done with the military and do ballads or act if he wants. It's interesting how the colorful and playful side of him was shown with the child in a big brother or father way. The video starts with him in a child's room surrounded by a child's drawings and an old TV. This probably is Jin as a child.

The Jin with black and white clothes was quiet, didn't interact with people only inanimate objects and still seems more childish. Is he showing that the side everyone thinks they know is not the real him? Like most people, he has layers and a complex personality. Possibly showing how the restrictions of being an idol turned him into an alien, or someone outside of society. When they came to America, they stopped dressing in colorful clothing and became more serious.

The last part seemed like a kiddy version of alan walker's song to be honest, the whole music video was imo like one of coldplay's songs, it was so plain, and u can barely feel anything. The music tune is kiddish with no creativity.

minnie82

Superstar
The last part seemed like a kiddy version of alan walker's song to be honest, the whole music video was imo like one of coldplay's songs, it was so plain, and u can barely feel anything. The music tune is kiddish with no creativity.
Yes really nothing special ,plus he's the less charismatic member so..