BTS discussion thread

Mayfair

Rookie
I think company is doing it so that army cannot forget him. Head of military company really i think there is special treatment for him. Honestly his body looks so weak to me. Training must be really hard for him.
It’s not Hybe doing it. The pictures come from the military app The Camp, I think it was called. But yeah, off cause he doesn’t get the normal treatment, idols never does. He and the rest of BTS will be used as propaganda tools and be paraded around like circus animals. The US military did the same with Elvis. It is just strange to see it happening in our times.

It’s not Hybe doing it. The pictures come from the military app The Camp, I think it was called. But yeah, off cause he doesn’t get the normal treatment, idols never does. He and the rest of BTS will be used as propaganda tools and be paraded around like circus animals. The US military did the same with Elvis. It is just strange to see it happening in our times.
I was thinking of Elvis too. Do you think they will have to do the same work as others?

arhur12

Star
There are a lot of pictures of Jin from the army. Does not look like there will be much privacy for him. You can see him train and what he gets to eat every day. There is also already talk about the army wanting him to be a part of their musical. Just think of what will happen if BTS ends up being in the army at the same time. The army will get rich.

He will be used for propaganda Roka does this to every famous idol.

Elea_927

Honestly this is all weird why don't they just leave Jin alone. They're so controlled it's crazy. Like I feel their every move is monitored. Does anyone think the managers put up videos in their house TBH to spy on them? ?

minnie82

Superstar
Honestly this is all weird why don't they just leave Jin alone. They're so controlled it's crazy. Like I feel their every move is monitored. Does anyone think the managers put up videos in their house TBH to spy on them? ?
Yes they clearly controlling them

Mayfair

Rookie
Honestly this is all weird why don't they just leave Jin alone.
They will not leave Jin alone because of the opportunity to make money out of him. And then there are all the ways they can use him for their political causes.

Making Jin a team leader could be a way for the military to show the world how great the military have been for him. The fans where all happy and celebrating the news. Suddenly his enlistment became a positive thing for the fans.

Not only that, but the military has also made it possible for the fans to send letters to Jin again, something Hybe made a stopper for many years ago. And they have created a place on The Camp specifically for Jin, where fans can write directly to him. So now the fans can communicate with Jin much easier than before.

When the rest of BTS enlist it will get much worse. It will be interesting to see what will happen.

theartbook35

Veteran
They will not leave Jin alone because of the opportunity to make money out of him. And then there are all the ways they can use him for their political causes.

Making Jin a team leader could be a way for the military to show the world how great the military have been for him. The fans where all happy and celebrating the news. Suddenly his enlistment became a positive thing for the fans.

Not only that, but the military has also made it possible for the fans to send letters to Jin again, something Hybe made a stopper for many years ago. And they have created a place on The Camp specifically for Jin, where fans can write directly to him. So now the fans can communicate with Jin much easier than before.

When the rest of BTS enlist it will get much worse. It will be interesting to see what will happen.
A crap ton of fans were camping near where Jin is stationed. They were also sending gifts and letters to the location. In addition, there are fans who have been raging on twitter claiming the military is mistreating him, which is total BS. Fans seriously thought Jin was being mistreated because of a photo of him carrying a stack of chairs. I think the military is sharing photos and have put in place a safer way for fans to "contact" Jin so that they can prove that he's PERFECTLY FINE and get these idiots to shut the heck up. I don't think Jin will be looking at anything they send to him.

Male idols use enlistment as an escape from being a celebrity.

It will definitely be chaotic when the rest of the members enlist. YG is up next, and has to enlist by the end of this year. Because he'll be a social worker based on his test results, there could be unwarranted backlash.

Has anyone seen the news about the monk who met with NJ, then leaked their conversation to the press? NJ was pretty diplomatic on instagram about it, and simply deleted his photos from the visit to the temple. I actually really appreciated how he said he'd just visit a different temple in the future. It was a gross violation of his privacy. NJ is Atheist however that is a religious institution that people visit to seek advice if I understand correctly, so it was wildly inappropriate for that monk to do that.

Recently there was the weverse article that was published without Jin's consent. And just the other day this composed for a film who met with YG last year, shared some of what he and YG talked about publicly. What he said about YG was very nice but, did YG give him permission to discuss that? Hard to tell. In any case, it seems that the media is scrambling for bits and pieces now that they are on hiatus disbanded. I saw fans on twitter going crazy screaming that news media about BT5 can no longer be trusted and to not share or consume any news articles about the group, and to only pay attention to things the band members post themselves and what the label shares. Okay sure, please do that. The less BT5 circulates, the better it is for everyone.

Reactions: Nny

I don't see this as the military giving into Armys demands. They're easing the way to make this less painful for the fans, and keep them pumping into the economy. Make this a positive, that's more pr, and the fans can send him letters. Btees had become the princess in the Ivory tower. Untouched and untouchable, but now they can touch him and he can communicate back. Those of us hoping enlistment era would lessen the hold btees has on army are mistaken.

Pepsi

Veteran
I'm so tired of seeing "news" about Meghan and Harry.........whining all day about racism, being excluded and blah blah blah. I think there's an intention behind the promotion of those two, what it is all about? I'm not sure, but it's something more than just a distraction.
Whenever these two talk, the approval ratings of the RF rise.. and Prince Andr3w's scandal gets pushed in the background. These two have even made Brits sympathise with Camilla of all people.

They are still working for the RF which is literally an elite stronghold, bc if they weren't they'd be dead like Di

minnie82

Superstar
Whenever these two talk, the approval ratings of the RF rise.. and Prince Andr3w's scandal gets pushed in the background. These two have even made Brits sympathise with Camilla of all people.

They are still working for the RF which is literally an elite stronghold, bc if they weren't they'd be dead like Di
both of them start to became annoying, at the beginning i kinda feel sorry for Harry, that woman Meghan is clearly his handler , but now i don't know what to think honestly ..

sandonthebeach

Established
They are still working for the RF which is literally an elite stronghold
Who's paying the bills of their houses? What they do for a living, apart from whining and ranting about RF?
at the beginning i kinda feel sorry for Harry, that woman Meghan is clearly his handler , but now i don't know what to think honestly ..
Don't feel sorry for any of them. It's all a circus and they're two clowns.

mollnkü

Rookie
I'm so tired of seeing "news" about Meghan and Harry.........whining all day about racism, being excluded and blah blah blah. I think there's an intention behind the promotion of those two, what it is all about? I'm not sure, but it's something more than just a distraction.

Another cliché. Talking about hardships.....as if they are the only ones having hardships in this world.
I think the whole meghan harry saga is highly sus.
I suspect that they are both being used as a source of gossip and cashflow since lots of ppl are obviously really obsessed with all the tea they constantly produce.
I do feel bad for Harry. I think the royals have a lot of dirty laundry, and I imagine his childhood must have been a golden cage, with no real happyness. Charles and Diana conflict was probably very stressful and very traumatic for both the boys.
Their family was probably in tatters for a long while, I think megan was just the final straw that made him decide to leave but I definitely dont think she caused it. There must have been a lot of conflict before her also.
Anyways I'm not a fan of the royals, Charles also had a deep friendship and connections with serial pe#ophile Jimmy saville.

The entire drama COULD also be entirely fabricated. Thats always a possibility. Though I do think that the conflict is probably real, but some of the details might be overexaggerated.

Pepsi

Veteran
I think the whole meghan harry saga is highly sus.
I suspect that they are both being used as a source of gossip and cashflow since lots of ppl are obviously really obsessed with all the tea they constantly produce.
I do feel bad for Harry. I think the royals have a lot of dirty laundry, and I imagine his childhood must have been a golden cage, with no real happyness. Charles and Diana conflict was probably very stressful and very traumatic for both the boys.
Their family was probably in tatters for a long while, I think megan was just the final straw that made him decide to leave but I definitely dont think she caused it. There must have been a lot of conflict before her also.
Anyways I'm not a fan of the royals, Charles also had a deep friendship and connections with serial pe#ophile Jimmy saville.

The entire drama COULD also be entirely fabricated. Thats always a possibility. Though I do think that the conflict is probably real, but some of the details might be overexaggerated.
Nah they've said too many lies, especially on that Oprah interview

minnie82

Superstar
Who's paying the bills of their houses? What they do for a living, apart from whining and ranting about RF?

Don't feel sorry for any of them. It's all a circus and they're two clowns.
infact i wrote that i feel sorry for him in the beginning, but now i don't think so ..