BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
His fake surprise at being recognized is absolutely hilarious. Especially the "I even cut my bangs" comment. Meanwhile armpits are doing the whole "oh our poor baby maknae he got recognized!" just to make nothing into something. I have a deep, personal hatred for people who make something out of nothing.
He needs ratmys to give him fake publicity because he is gearing up for a solo debut.

theartbook35

Veteran
They are like that, even there fandom is like that. But that candle ritual on Twitter look like some sort of spirit game to me
Ya know I've seen that fandom do some weird sh!t but that is legitimately terrifying.

Also, all those photos are setting off alarm bells in my head because of the content within them, especially that one of him death glaring into the camera and the fire in front of him. The alter-ego has always been presented as dangerous and destructive, but there's something about these images that makes me think this is a secretly violent individual. I'm normally cool with a lot of the stuff he does however something just seems different. There's good different and then there's bad different. I dunno really how to explain it.

Edit: Forgot to add that yeah, the candle definitely makes this look like some sort of internet seance. I've never been into that stuff and I've always thought it was weird. Why would anyone want to talk to the dead? Maybe the culture I grew up with is why I'm bothered by that, but like, we absolutely don't try things like that. The dead stay dead, period. Don't be messing with things you don't understand.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ya know I've seen that fandom do some weird sh!t but that is legitimately terrifying.

Also, all those photos are setting off alarm bells in my head because of the content within them, especially that one of him death glaring into the camera and the fire in front of him. The alter-ego has always been presented as dangerous and destructive, but there's something about these images that makes me think this is a secretly violent individual. I'm normally cool with a lot of the stuff he does however something just seems different. There's good different and then there's bad different. I dunno really how to explain it.

Edit: Forgot to add that yeah, the candle definitely makes this look like some sort of internet seance. I've never been into that stuff and I've always thought it was weird. Why would anyone want to talk to the dead? Maybe the culture I grew up with is why I'm bothered by that, but like, we absolutely don't try things like that. The dead stay dead, period. Don't be messing with things you don't understand.
His alter ego (a.k.a demon)... is angry and rebellious...

"Turns out, Agust D's creation came from a place of anger and frustration, which stemmed from all the hate that BTS and he personally have been receiving over the years."

theartbook35

Veteran
His alter ego (a.k.a demon)... is angry and rebellious...

"Turns out, Agust D's creation came from a place of anger and frustration, which stemmed from all the hate that BTS and he personally have been receiving over the years."

I read what you linked and to me what he's saying and what I'm seeing in terms of content just don't add up.

JoannP

Hi, I am new here as well. Came here to get informed as I have heard their songs often in my dance class. Watched a few videos of their dance practices, all of the lights, camera work, choreography it was all eye candy. But then I started reading comments (bad decision lol). I couldn't understand why people were that obsessed - their songs and choreo seemed very entertaining for me (these were older songs, I don't like the newer stuff) but I really could not see the reason for the obsession other than this maybe being very young girls fawning over a group of cute boys performing. Then I met a person who belonged to the fandom. I came to this forum after I heard of it because I felt as though this person was possessed. So many groups in the past have had crazy fans, I have never in my life seen anything like this. Maybe I am overreacting, but it just makes me sick to my stomach looking at some of those tweets you link here. I would want my kid out of that asap. We still dance to their old songs in the class, and I have grown to like a different band Monsta X. Other than that not really familiar with kpop so never wanted to engage in conversation here as I feel I don't really know what I am talking about. But now this post with candles ticked me off. It is all so creepy.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi, I am new here as well. Came here to get informed as I have heard their songs often in my dance class. Watched a few videos of their dance practices, all of the lights, camera work, choreography it was all eye candy. But then I started reading comments (bad decision lol). I couldn't understand why people were that obsessed - their songs and choreo seemed very entertaining for me (these were older songs, I don't like the newer stuff) but I really could not see the reason for the obsession other than this maybe being very young girls fawning over a group of cute boys performing. Then I met a person who belonged to the fandom. I came to this forum after I heard of it because I felt as though this person was possessed. So many groups in the past have had crazy fans, I have never in my life seen anything like this. Maybe I am overreacting, but it just makes me sick to my stomach looking at some of those tweets you link here. I would want my kid out of that asap. We still dance to their old songs in the class, and I have grown to like a different band Monsta X. Other than that not really familiar with kpop so never wanted to engage in conversation here as I feel I don't really know what I am talking about. But now this post with candles ticked me off. It is all so creepy.
Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

theartbook35

Veteran
Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you here :)

theartbook35

Veteran
Omg he looks possessed in the picture
Yeah, he really does. Or like he wants to do some serious damage.

Dude's got the duality thing down pat. Seriously, this is the same guy who would balance plushies on his head during fansign events.

And he says that he's "not angry" anymore but goodness, look at his face. What other facial expression are we supposed to call that?

I also wanna point out that YG can be a little weird when it comes to his "imagination", as in, whenever he comes up with a concept behind something. If you've ever listened to little kids, like 3 year olds, tell stories, half of it won't make sense and then there will be this random scene where everyone dies or it all explodes or it all catches fire. I swear YG tells stories like he never aged beyond preschool. His backstory to that cookie character of his (I'm ommitting the character name on purpose to keep fartmies off here) remains the strangest thing I've ever heard.

Shuna

Star
Yeah, he really does. Or like he wants to do some serious damage.

Dude's got the duality thing down pat. Seriously, this is the same guy who would balance plushies on his head during fansign events.

And he says that he's "not angry" anymore but goodness, look at his face. What other facial expression are we supposed to call that?

I also wanna point out that YG can be a little weird when it comes to his "imagination", as in, whenever he comes up with a concept behind something. If you've ever listened to little kids, like 3 year olds, tell stories, half of it won't make sense and then there will be this random scene where everyone dies or it all explodes or it all catches fire. I swear YG tells stories like he never aged beyond preschool. His backstory to that cookie character of his (I'm ommitting the character name on purpose to keep fartmies off here) remains the strangest thing I've ever heard.
The egregore which is that of Freemasonry (Odin) is rightly angry.

e-Enoch

Superstar

So twitter is losing their minds cause JK was at Coachella and got recognized. Do these idiots not understand that if a celeb goes to a huge event they will surely be recognized? And so effing what if they are?

And this nimrod trying to badmouth fans for noticing him, they are trying way too hard to be philosophical here. Like, just stop trying to be smarter than you really are. The man quite literally can fight, he's got bodyguards and he certainly doesn't need people to defend him from a little girl.
Armys don't care about their privacy. They care about other women being close to their boys. If no one can talk to them, or have a relationship it keeps the peace. That's why they don't want anyone asking for pictures or getting close. EX0, Ateaz, Suj4, SHINe3, and NCTee all take pictures. Why is btees special? It makes them look distant and like they're trying to be above their fans.

Wow the reactions was less than luke warm. Goodness! Can you imagine the difference if that was Bieber, Doja Cat, shoot or even Usher lol? They couldn't be bothered with jk! Reminds me of Travis Scott making a fool of himself in Tokyo recently.
View attachment 86025
Must be a humbling experience for big headed celebs to find out nobody gives a crap about them or even know who they are. As far as jk and the rest of b*s in the states...they can give it up. The country is huge and mostly white conservatives that would never listen to a Korean singer. I'll be honest and say the U.S. is extremely racist/nationalist as well and this is why I always knew Kpop idols would only get so far here. Even if jk was the most talented entertainer, he would never be taken seriously and only seen as a novelty.
Especially when most Americans know East Asians aren't very welcoming towards foreigners in their own countries. Middle Americans won't be fangirling over btees.

The old army who got annoyed by them and left fandom was after they started being too thirsty for US validation. Aren't their fans at home gets too possessive when they try to please foreigners?
This is why I've started listening to Jpop. There's a group that has Black and Japanese members, a schedule of lives with one day setup for English speakers, and they go out of their way to interact with fans. I hope more groups come out that appeal to local and foreign fans, because kpop is too much. Sea countries and India are putting out more foreigner friendly groups.

Shuna

Star
Can you explain more about the businessman representation? Thank you.
Well, he has, the beehive representation. A term you'll see a lot, it's about harvesting people's energy for the main egregore, like bees harvest nectar. The egregore is a result of common thinking or personal thinking concentrated in one place. It also has the tower, which can be represented as a beehive. The tower also symbolizes the God to which this egregore is linked, it is the second God, the one who supports. It is also linked to the action of light. And the tower is also linked to the electricity, and to the signal, that produces both to possess, or to attract the spirits, always in a case of power supply.