BTS discussion thread

sugababy

Established
I wonder what will happen to armies when Jin died, I really hope they don't harm themselves and just understand how they are manipulated
i do hope so but it's somewhat impossible, especially for fansite masters & all those dedicated fans. just look at how many people attempted to commit suicide / harm themselves when j0nghyun passed away.

Babylove17

Hi!
I don't know if it's appropriate for me to say this since i'm new too but Welcome!
and wow! how did you sever ties that quickly? I can't even see myself deleting their songs (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
Honestly, I was already detatched from them prior to FL. Ever since they went to b*ma I knew something was up for them to get invited there. The weirdest thing is that after deleting their songs and viewing through the thread, I had a dream of all 7 of them sitting with me in daylight under a white blanket just smiling at me. When I woke up I was like wtf lol.

Hopeful

Star
Maybe coincidence???... View attachment 13670
Sadly.. Such a news was very much expected on that day...

And i think now a bit.. Just a theory mere speculation.. That this beautiful person is just used for the name of the group.. Just so that people know that THEY EXIST..

All of the people just came to know about this new forming group thorugh dongyoons death.. Even me.. Even we can check the comments on all socual medias.. Everyone has the same words.. That we didn't know this group before.. Or we just came to know thorugh this news...

Media is cruel.. (if it's not a natural death.. Because we don't know the reason)

Hopeful

Star
i do hope so but it's somewhat impossible, especially for fansite masters & all those dedicated fans. just look at how many people attempted to commit suicide / harm themselves when j0nghyun passed away.
That particular person's fansites won't know what to do with their lives no more .. They are so much addicted to them that it would be impossible to survive without their bias...
Although i pray nothing bad happens anymore...

Hopeful

Star
Wow, what's been happening with this thread lately?? I left for awhile and haven't caught up yet aside from the last few pages but it's slowly turning into a typical fanwar atmosphere.

Some ppl have come over from the other thread that have been anti's since the beginning and have never supported these boys for the purpose of solely discrediting them for any of their achievements because they believe them to be overhyped and not nearly as talented as their faves. Some who used to support them now support new groups and are frusterated their new idols aren't receiving the attention they feel they deserve which is hypocritical because if you're a part of this forum, I'd assume you're woke enough to realize they're actually lucky they weren't chosen to advance further on.

It seems like there's a lot of new posters (welcome!) while the older ones have been inactive lately as well why this thread is moving in another direction. I hope it eventually gets back on track.

Now time to start catching up lol
Welcome back.. How you been?
Hope you stay for a while now.. . I miss all the oldies of the thread..

Hopeful

Star
Guys its sooo fcking scary, idk why i am thinking about this but this is my theory bc of SPECTRUMS death of 1 member
View attachment 13647View attachment 13648 so he just died with 20 years and this is crazy, he is so fcking young! His entertainments name is wynn entertainment and in their logo is nothing BUT SPECTRUMs logo is a fcking pyramid:
View attachment 13649

and now i want to introduce u guys a girlgroup that has not debuted yet but their entertainment has a lot of money: LOONA (Girl of the month.). This is a 12 member group where (actually not always) one girl was introduced each month and each girl have an own song and mv. its created from BBC (BlockBerry Creative):
View attachment 13650

and blockberry creative is the "daughter" of polaris entertainment, the entertainment of LADIES CODE where also 2 members died.
View attachment 13651

"Blockberry Creative (Hangul: 브록베리크리에이티브) is a South Korean record label formed in 2016. It is a subsidiary of Ilkwang's Polaris Entertainment. The label is home to artists like Iron and Loona." ~ Wikipedia

and now think about LADIES CODES logo:
View attachment 13652

its also a pyramid. like SPECTRUMS logo.

but let me tell you my theory NOW.
so as i said, loona will be debuted and their first DEBUT TEASER was released today:

and as u can see in this teaser, they show us the BLOOD MOON, maybe a hint for us? maybe they sacrificed him for the new girlgroup LOONA? LOONA is like BTS, its a story telling music with hidden things. In every music video of loona their are hints and now for the debut they sacrificed maybe him for loona like they did it on ladies code for bts? its scary and i cant believe it actually but i dont know this teaser is soo mysterious and when they released it i thought it could mean that.. i am an orbit (loonas fandom name) and i also afraid and scared bc of these 12 girls, they are practicing and working for the debut since october 2016 and i can imagine that they contract is so expensive bc they NEED to be succesful and have fame bc blockberry creative gave for every song promotions, mvs, fanmeeting so much money, the girls must pay back with FAME. and that blockberry creative is an entertainment who is the DAUGHTER entetnainment of POLARIS... and ladies code is from polaris... i mean i am scared and sad for these girls that they contract with such this entertainment... i am very scared for them.
i dont know what to think about this theory but i need to stop now and i am sorry for my bad english...

bye.
Trying out the story formula for fame.. Aren't they :D

Hopeful

Star
Guys its sooo fcking scary, idk why i am thinking about this but this is my theory bc of SPECTRUMS death of 1 member
View attachment 13647View attachment 13648 so he just died with 20 years and this is crazy, he is so fcking young! His entertainments name is wynn entertainment and in their logo is nothing BUT SPECTRUMs logo is a fcking pyramid:
View attachment 13649

and now i want to introduce u guys a girlgroup that has not debuted yet but their entertainment has a lot of money: LOONA (Girl of the month.). This is a 12 member group where (actually not always) one girl was introduced each month and each girl have an own song and mv. its created from BBC (BlockBerry Creative):
View attachment 13650

and blockberry creative is the "daughter" of polaris entertainment, the entertainment of LADIES CODE where also 2 members died.
View attachment 13651

"Blockberry Creative (Hangul: 브록베리크리에이티브) is a South Korean record label formed in 2016. It is a subsidiary of Ilkwang's Polaris Entertainment. The label is home to artists like Iron and Loona." ~ Wikipedia

and now think about LADIES CODES logo:
View attachment 13652

its also a pyramid. like SPECTRUMS logo.

but let me tell you my theory NOW.
so as i said, loona will be debuted and their first DEBUT TEASER was released today:

and as u can see in this teaser, they show us the BLOOD MOON, maybe a hint for us? maybe they sacrificed him for the new girlgroup LOONA? LOONA is like BTS, its a story telling music with hidden things. In every music video of loona their are hints and now for the debut they sacrificed maybe him for loona like they did it on ladies code for bts? its scary and i cant believe it actually but i dont know this teaser is soo mysterious and when they released it i thought it could mean that.. i am an orbit (loonas fandom name) and i also afraid and scared bc of these 12 girls, they are practicing and working for the debut since october 2016 and i can imagine that they contract is so expensive bc they NEED to be succesful and have fame bc blockberry creative gave for every song promotions, mvs, fanmeeting so much money, the girls must pay back with FAME. and that blockberry creative is an entertainment who is the DAUGHTER entetnainment of POLARIS... and ladies code is from polaris... i mean i am scared and sad for these girls that they contract with such this entertainment... i am very scared for them.
i dont know what to think about this theory but i need to stop now and i am sorry for my bad english...

bye.
Dongyoon has 9 on his blazer or jacket.. 2 +7 (27 July) =9

Lin

Rookie
Sadly.. Such a news was very much expected on that day...

And i think now a bit.. Just a theory mere speculation.. That this beautiful person is just used for the name of the group.. Just so that people know that THEY EXIST..

All of the people just came to know about this new forming group thorugh dongyoons death.. Even me.. Even we can check the comments on all socual medias.. Everyone has the same words.. That we didn't know this group before.. Or we just came to know thorugh this news...

Media is cruel.. (if it's not a natural death.. Because we don't know the reason)
Yeah that's right, I just found out about that group because dongyoon. I am increasingly afraid that the theories and speculations about BTS Jin become real ....

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Guys I know this is not related to bts or kpop but I was reading the news just now and look what I found
Am I the only one who senses something fishy here? Idk but I feel like he was also some kind of sacrifice but I don't know to who, what do you think guys?

Edit: this case is also so weirdly similar to Kim dongyoon's death. Both died at June 27, both of "unknown cause", both have also have a sudden death.

Attachments

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Guys I know this is not related to bts or kpop but I was reading the news just now and look what I found
Am I the only one who senses something fishy here? Idk but I feel like he was also some kind of sacrifice but I don't know to who, what do you think guys?

Edit: this case is also so weirdly similar to Kim dongyoon's death. Both died at June 27, both of "unknown cause", both have also have a sudden death.
I was studying for a test last night and came upon the Gene information Nondiscrimination act of 2008. I read the whole bill and it basically says we can’t be discriminated against based on our genetic make up or the genetic make up of family members the example I used was football player who has a heart condition or defect. And to see this I’m like whoa.

Secret149

Veteran
if there's something bothering your mental condition be it from this thread or not and if you feel like talking about it, you can dm me or anyone here :( please take a good care of yourself and get well soon
I'm afraid thT i WOULD NEVER BE OK ANYmore. this thread does affect me a lil bit but much of it are from my controlled life. Like, I'm already

let's see if joonie woul get these

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I was studying for a test last night and came upon the Gene information Nondiscrimination act of 2008. I read the whole bill and it basically says we can’t be discriminated against based on our genetic make up or the genetic make up of family members the example I used was football player who has a heart condition or defect. And to see this I’m like whoa.
Wow it's scary how stuff we say/dream of can come true sometimes... I'm curious if he was actually another sacrifice.. :confused:o_O

Reactions: Lin

hrosies

Rookie
Slightly off topic but, what happened to the older users of the forum? I feel like their has been disagreements with trolls, some hate, and a few theories. I feel like the forum has veered off track. I hope to see it be more peaceful again in the future.

Hopeful

Star
Slightly off topic but, what happened to the older users of the forum? I feel like their has been disagreements with trolls, some hate, and a few theories. I feel like the forum has veered off track. I hope to see it be more peaceful again in the future.
I miss them all too.. Even i get the urge of staying away from this thread now. But i still keep coming back ignoring that dark vibe... I wonder how long i will be coming too..
But yeah i miss the old atmosphere of this thread.. It was like a little virtual meetup place of friend for me

Hopeful

Star
I agree 100% with you, armys literally act like they are the only people with "talent, looks, persona" in the world which is so wrong and most of them are too deeply brainwash that they stuff like "bts is my religion." "jhope is God" "I worship bts" "the water jimin drank from is now holy water and I shall pray to it daily" like all what I said is just a teaspoon of the disgusting stuff I witness in Twitter and Instagram and youtube. It seems like armys always like to cross the line, exaggerate, and have no self control
I seriously left twitter and don't read comments on their YouTube videos.. Just because of this reason..
People worshipping idols.. Like tgey worshipped stone idols in the past .. Like how can these ppl become so low or think so low of themselves.. They're just as humans as themselves are

Hopeful

Star
Or so I should consider it as self-sacrifice to "wake up" the people :) Wow, so selfless. You spend your precious life just to spread not confirmed illuminatiphobic theories about boygroup. You could go volunteer to save the planet but you decided to spend time for BTS. Well, thank you for putting attention to boys. Bad PR is also PR.

Who told that I dont enjoy this forum? I enjoy it a lot :) It give me little refesh, smile and energy after hard day.
And I'm not gonna leave. I just read theories and leave little humble criticism if disagree. It's open forum in the end.
And I have no intention to influence a lot. Just leaving comments there and here for curious people.

Fandom - you know we are like reflection of artists. We look in same direction. Our worldview, values - similar.

... --- -- . - .. -- . ... / .. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / -... --- -.-- ... .----. / - .-. ..- . / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / .... .- ...- .. -. --. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... / - .... . .. .-. / ..-. .- -..
A very irritating reflection