BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
I just read he attended the funeral yesterday. I was waiting to hear some news in Hollywood because of the Blood Moon that's a huge s@crificial day. I wasn't expecting to hear anything about them instead which makes it all the more unsettling and shocking. :eek:
He always reaches the boys alone afterwards on bon voyages .. One way or another .. The last time it happened can be considered as a predictive programming maybe..

whitetable

Established
Hello to all of you, I just came here after I saw the news on twitter.
Hellooo, it's been a while! Glad to see the pink smiley cake again aka your profile picture in this thread!

So this happenes right before their comeback and right after the moon eclipse? Again supicious timing but I won't say no more because I don't want the fans and trolls to appear here and get sensitive But everything is getting creepier by the second. Staying away from their music and not getting your feelings involved with them would be the best option, this is what I believe
Yeah, that is why I restrain myself to leave any comment regarding his grandpa, even though it is so hard truthfully, especially with the timing of the death.

Hopeful

Star
"The handlers often mess with the internal and external clocks of a slave, so that the slave is disoriented about what time it is. Alters within a Monarch system are not allowed to stray from the path assigned to them. If they try to move out of their assigned spot in the mind, then they encounter traps, mazes, tunnels and demons just like in the movie Labyrinth. An internal world of a Monarch’s mind will have brick walls, doors and vortex tunnels just like in the movie. When the girl falls into a vortex, she has magician hands all over her. Monarch victims speak of what vortexes are like and they often describe hands coming out of no where."

View attachment 13759
not facts
Pretty much looks like a Vortex
Good post ..

images (2).jpegimages (3).jpegimages (4).jpeg

Hopeful

Star
Shocking similarities i found between jjong and dongy00n..

Firstly their attire (red.. Which is an important color to the occults.. Can symbolize blood or blood moon.. and hair dye.. Both blonde.. Dongy00n is ash blonde to be precise.. But still blonde counts..

Jjong
images (9).jpeg

Dongy00n
unnamed (2).jpg

And jjong died on 18th dec = 1 +8 =9 followed by a blood moon on 31st January

D0ngy00n in 27th = 2 +7 = 9
Followed by a blood moon at the night..

lilahhope

Rookie
Goodness, he doesn't look good at all... I mean he's always a beautiful boy, but he just looks not well. Cor I know I'm not an A*MY (though did watch a few videos that popped up today not gonna lie, it's been ages though and I was kinda just like not invested emotionally as I would have been before, infact I felt a bit sick) but I still am concerned for their welfare as people, obviously.
Same feeling here. Whether they're willingly working with the agenda or being forced, it's sad to see the pain and despair in their eyes. Some can handle the higher levels. I don't think all of them can.

Maggieca

Veteran
a few days ago they posted about the eclipse:

and they posted about it again today (why did he wait 2 days to post it?)

we love a family who updates sns when one of their "family members" is suffering. I guess the eclipse was too important to not talk about it :rolleyes:
but that's all the energy I will be giving them for now. Just make your own conclusions about what's happening and my advice is to not worship celebrities and not suffer too much for them, as you can see the show must go on

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
As someone who just listen to their music for the duration of two weeks, those songs are really powerful. Even with almost a week that I haven't listen to it. It still stuck on my mind and I can hear it every time I wake up. Guys be careful. Even though they just played it on the background when they do analysis there's a high chance that you'll get lured in.

Alpha&Omega

Rookie

we love a family who updates sns when one of their "family members" is suffering. I guess the eclipse was too important to not talk about it :rolleyes:
but that's all the energy I will be giving them for now. Just make your own conclusions about what's happening and my advice is to not worship celebrities and not suffer too much for them, as you can see the show must go on
The only thing I can say about these tweets is that evildoers are shameless, and they will do it upfront whether you like it or not. It's best to be inform and just don't follow them blindly.

Hopeful

Star

Moon worshipping maybe ...
Never seen them put up good quotes or anything good for the sake of humanity or something . Only crazy selcas or pictures with no meanings

I'm still wondering to this day what's happening in Rm's 2nd pic :D

Lin

Rookie
Yes it has to do it a lot with the occult.. In different occults all numbers have meanings.. It's been discussed in detail a lot in this thread.. Secret societies use numbers to communicate.. Which only other members of that society can decode
Yes, and I think now all the theories discussed here about the numbers associated with BT§. Not a coincidence ..... They also like giving hint about it.....
(Just my opinion)

Lin

Rookie
Last night I dreamed that V died. And today there is news that his grandfather died, I do not know maybe this is a coincidence, it's just weird because both are related to V. And both of them about death, maybe just a coincidence .... Idk.
(Sorry for my English)

Hopeful

Star
Last night I dreamed that V died. And today there is news that his grandfather died, I do not know maybe this is a coincidence, it's just weird because both are related to V. And both of them about death, maybe just a coincidence .... Idk.
(Sorry for my English)
Dreams are becoming a frequent nowadays again.. Many members are saying to having them..

_chsryy

Rookie
Hi everyone, hoping you are doing well. If anyone have some difficulties to get rid of their music, I suggest you to listen to this
this is soothing af. And currently Iistened during an sunset sitting on the sand front of the sea waves moving.. This is the best to think about nothing only ourselves!
Also if you don't know this channel go to check! All their instrumental music are so relaxing..
I always listened to this, before the b... T. S stuff musics and yet still don't know how suddenly I fell for their songs because nature with great guitar/piano/lofi lounge song it's so much better.
Hope you're enjoying as well! Good day to all!

Last edited: