BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Why they are dressed so stupidly in the MV
And on the stage they give Dope vibes with those manly uniforms.

Talking about Dope; they've had so many songs about self love in the past: If I ruled the world, 3 cypers, we are bulletproof, no more dreams, NO, Dope, Not today, Fire. I mean they are so prideful and they don't even realise that. And it was not enough; now they dedicated an entire album to their self love that is greater than ever.
And guess what in the song I'm fine they say "I still learn to love myself". Oh how far do you want to go on with that bby? *RM's voice*
This is how you are fully dumbed by your own mentality. I am sorry for them. They got in a vicious circle.
This performance is full of symbolism sh1t..

And take a note of the backup dancers.. Their wardrobe .. That is a wardrobe worn by psychotic patients ...completely white
Might be a symbol of them being the army..Screenshot_2018-08-29-13-38-53-555_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2018-08-29-13-38-44-688_com.android.chrome.png

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Why they are dressed so stupidly in the MV
And on the stage they give Dope vibes with those manly uniforms.

Talking about Dope; they've had so many songs about self love in the past: If I ruled the world, 3 cypers, we are bulletproof, no more dreams, NO, Dope, Not today, Fire. I mean they are so prideful and they don't even realise that. And it was not enough; now they dedicated an entire album to their self love that is greater than ever.
And guess what in the song I'm fine they say "I still learn to love myself". Oh how far do you want to go on with that bby? *RM's voice*
This is how you are fully dumbed by your own mentality. I am sorry for them. They got in a vicious circle.
The signs done during the oh oh oh part are the most scary looking for me.. They're a mixture of many signs.. With jin in front .. And now they also created the idol challenge..

500457.jpgimages (14).jpeg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
The signs done during the oh oh oh part are the most scary looking for me.. They're a mixture of many signs.. With jin in front .. And now they also created the idol challenge..

View attachment 15174View attachment 15175
Idk..to me the only one that it seems they do is this one:
B228AE20-3D71-446E-85E0-2BC9A2C20853.jpeg
But the right hand isn't positioned in the same way
38A45B6E-07B0-41DE-8653-16102039C25C.jpeg

Anyway that's a lame coreography
What a downfall lately

the world is a stage

Established
Khalid promoted Jamal solo song Seredipity on his twitter acount and Jamal thanked him

now we see James Corden (famous TV host) promoting that song too, he wants BT-S to go to their show and sing it

Personally I find Serendipity to be one of their best songs and much better than IDOL, but it must be awkard for the other members that celebrities are noticing Jamal solo song more than their group song. Now I wonder if serendipity has a special meaning
I think that's their way to low-key show that they are "interested" in Jamal...they want sex with him. Same shit with Snoop Dogg and John Cena who posted pics of J!K and Hoobs. I remember RanFan said something similar.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I think that's their way to low-key show that they are "interested" in Jamal...they want sex with him. Same shit with Snoop Dogg and John Cena who posted pics of J!K and Hobs. I remember RanFan said something similar.
You're absolutely right..
And the fact that they're making him more and more feminine by the day for the states.. In the states his behavior also changes..
James c0rden doesn't look gay.. But who knows maybe it might be something for their so called enlightenment..

C0rden voiced the character of hand in emoji movie.. images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
This performance is full of symbolism sh1t..

And take a note of the backup dancers.. Their wardrobe .. That is a wardrobe worn by psychotic patients ...completely white
Might be a symbol of them being the army..View attachment 15176View attachment 15177
oh wow I haven't seen this, Why are the back up dancers dressed like mental patients?
Could be related to their MV and the mk ultra theme? trying to see the connection with a song about loving yourself and being famous to this

Hopeful

Star
That 73758737ht account post 1 postive post and one negative post ...

That account said to check the glitched in blood sweat and t3ars..

And during those 2 glitches that someone posted.. There were only 6 members to be seen..7th was no where to be seen.. In both of them .. Weird.. Right ?the glitches were colored purplish and weird colors

Hopeful

Star
That 73758737ht account post 1 postive post and one negative post ...

That account said to check the glitched in blood sweat and t3ars..

And during those 2 glitches hes that someone posted.. There were only 6 members to be seen.. In both of them .. Weird.. Right ?
Okay i just went back there to get the picture of the glitches.
But.. The account deleted that tweet..

Hopeful

Star
Who was the missing member? Do you know?

See now this is what is so confusing. Surely a troll wouldn't know some of the things this account shares. Not to mention, they wouldn't care to remove posts, it just makes no sense seeing as the entire point of being a troll is to cause confusion and talk a bunch of nonsense.
I really couldn't makeup the faces of few members they looked different or same.. Because of you look at the glitche.
Its heavily colored with neon colors.. But there were surely only 6 boys in both glitches..

wow

Veteran
guysss i recommend you to see this video, its very helpful
she talks about child abuse, trauma, and many other things, i know DID is not really the same as the alters that you can get from an mk ultra abuse, but it has many similarities since they are both creating an alter because of a certain abuse, iykwim.

this is slightly off topic, but just wanted to share some stuff :)

purin

Established
guysss i recommend you to see this video, its very helpful
she talks about child abuse, trauma, and many other things, i know DID is not really the same as the alters that you can get from an mk ultra abuse, but it has many similarities since they are both creating an alter because of a certain abuse, iykwim.

this is slightly off topic, but just wanted to share some stuff :)
Excellent explanation! She did talk about electric shock(mkultra)at 11:35.

ariadial

Established
I feel like we should not put too much of our attention in this account. They are trying to play the "I know things that you all don't" too hard. They don't even know what they are saying but all those rt and likes have to be here so... They know how much the fandom love theories and mysterious stuff that may be why they are saying all this bs