BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
They really advertised coke zero among all that shuk shuk? It's the worst shit I've ever heard lmaooo. And the success of it and the fanbase proves that kpop isn't about the music or talent in the slightest, but in selling a fantasy to the viewers and that's it lol. 4th gen are sort of consistently shit anyway haha. Hate em or love em, BTS needs to come back and finally introduce a song that's not this noise music shite. Bring back some of the heavy bops they could do back in the day.

loginine

Veteran
Imo Everything is planned 5-10 years before it actually starts appearing on media. My brother used to watch WWE and he said that it predicted many global events which is sus af and we also have that show Simpsons which predicted so many global events some people said it even predicted the current russo-ukraine war the Economist has long been known to be controlled by the elites' and it has been accurate in predicting global events all of this cannot be mere coincidences the elites' have been working on NWO since a very long time they have probably planned for the next 10-20 years already people need to wake up before its too late we are nearing the end times I believe this current Ukraine crisis is very much related to the NWO they will use this for their propaganda and to set the stage for NWO
This is true. This is not just a war, but a piece of prophecy. They know that this event will make us closer to the nwo. Nothing is a coincidence and everything is planned out.

queen82

Star
Hey guys! I was taking a break from the thread cause I was focusing on other things.
Things just get worse and worse and I’m heartbroken for all the innocent victims of this stupid war :( They have my prayers

I’m really bothered by the fact that btass haven’t said a word about what’s going on, specially how that metro ad of JH was trending on the fandom.
I still had hope on them as humans beings, who knows. It would be “okay” if they didn’t speak up but at least stayed quiet but they’re active on social media like nothing happened. They truly don’t give a single f*ck. They once stated that they’re not political figures but they are sure fast to speak up if the matter brings them relevance (like that useless UN gabberish and BLM).
At this point they just see their fans as ATM machines. I feel bad for all of them
hello welcome back

Laura755y

Star
Thought this was an interesting article.
That was a good article full of facts, and ibreally still wonder how fans could be so ignorant, with that much usefull information. They can just put one and one, and the whole picture will be infront of em.

Avenoir

Rookie
Pop stars and privileged celebs getting to be UN ambassadors while adding zero value to the world pisses me off so much. Bts shouldn't be UN ambassadors when they can't even do the bare minimum of condemning war without being political. How can a group of men have so much power over everyone while doing absolutely nothing? Only south korea can be this superficial to make a boy band official envoys and make them dance to kids bop in front of world leaders. Also their UN speeches are cringe af.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Of course having gotten into all these conspiracies in recent years it makes the situation even more confusing to me as we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. Does anyone here have a greater understanding of the finer details of Russian politics, is Putin a puppet?
Surprise! Putin is very much a part of the globalists and the globalists' agenda...He is actively part of the WEF...and UN Agenda 2030...

People more commonly are "binary thinkers" who tend to think in terms of "good guy-bad guy..." The challenge is to always consider other points of view...alternate views in processing various narratives...

e-Enoch

Superstar
March 9. South Korea's presidential election...

March 10. Betees "first concert" in their own country... after a two-year "pandemic" ...

Is this a "strategic" move for Betees? Like who "greets" the public with a sort of "concert celebration" the "morning after" of an election with "scandal-laden" presidential candidates' profiles...

Former Pres. Moon's successor will simply have to know how to "utilize" Betees influence...to the max...and vice-versa...that's the name of the game...

Laura755y

Star
Surprise! Putin is very much a part of the globalists and the globalists' agenda...He is actively part of the WEF...and UN Agenda 2030...

People more commonly are "binary thinkers" who tend to think in terms of "good guy-bad guy..." The challenge is to always consider other points of view...alternate views in processing various narratives...

Also concidering, that this is only a game, to empty ukrain from people, for whatever reason, again the only people who are hurt, are the innocent, while the presidents, politic figures in general, are in their own castel, throwing an act in front of the camera, and doing what they're told, like the little dolls they're

Laura755y

Star
March 9. South Korea's presidential election...

March 10. Betees "first concert" in their own country... after a two-year "pandemic" ...

Is this a "strategic" move for Betees? Like who "greets" the public with a sort of "concert celebration" the "morning after" of an election with "scandal-laden" presidential candidates' profiles...

Former Pres. Moon's successor will simply have to know how to "utilize" Betees influence...to the max...and vice-versa...that's the name of the game...

They're both puppets, i can see why the citizens have little choice, both are greedy assholes, the money and profile is all they seek, nd could care less to what actually happens to the people.
Bts or the music industries in general are no different.