BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
they are mentally ill just like the group. and "As a survivor, it's sick how you're trying to sensationalize sexual abuse"???? bitch please you should have dropped the group a long time ago in the first place when it came out that they were working with a r*pist and misogynist. that guy was just speaking facts and calling them out for their constant hypocrisy and contradictions
Ikr! The audacity these people have is mindblowing! How can u stan a group that works with actual perverted freaks! Arent u a human, they say the members wrote their own music, and how talented they're, but once the group is involved with some sick shit, they pull the they're victim card and the compagny is at fault, dont they hear their own words! If they have the freedome, the talent , and if they truly care 'bout humans in general the way they claim, cant they say no we're not working with a sick freak! Man this fandom is sick.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I created a twitter account to reply to some of these people..do you guys think it’s worth it?
i say no because you'll just be arguing with literal zombies but maybe dm the journalist or smth saying srry on behalf of the brainrot tumors that is armys and tell them you agree with what they say because this shit needs to be called out! he was doing the right thing

queen82

Star
Not the gaslighting messages in the first post, "As a survivor, it's sick how you're trying to sensationalize sexual abuse" and "hope the women around you stay safe, praying for them." And the icing on the cake is this, "I really loved Korean people, but after seeing you.."
View attachment 74231
View attachment 74232
Are they not aware that they stan an Asian group??? Or are b*s in their mind above being Korean like they're above being Kpop?
View attachment 74233
Someone lock these armpits up in a mental institution and throw away the key. Seriously all this for 7 men that don't give a shit about them! This is why I left Stan twttr because armies crazy evil a**es will gang up and be racist, threaten violence on you and your family, tell you to off yourself, and even find out where you work to get you fired. And what really pisses me off is that spineless pathetic group that always hides behind their company never call out armies for their behavior. They even seem to condone it like in the lyrics, "Got army right behind us when we say so.."
there's no cure for those army

Avenoir

Rookie
Not the gaslighting messages in the first post, "As a survivor, it's sick how you're trying to sensationalize sexual abuse" and "hope the women around you stay safe, praying for them." And the icing on the cake is this, "I really loved Korean people, but after seeing you.."
View attachment 74231
View attachment 74232
Are they not aware that they stan an Asian group??? Or are b*s in their mind above being Korean like they're above being Kpop?
View attachment 74233
Someone lock these armpits up in a mental institution and throw away the key. Seriously all this for 7 men that don't give a shit about them! This is why I left Stan twttr because armies crazy evil a**es will gang up and be racist, threaten violence on you and your family, tell you to off yourself, and even find out where you work to get you fired. And what really pisses me off is that spineless pathetic group that always hides behind their company never call out armies for their behavior. They even seem to condone it like in the lyrics, "Got army right behind us when we say so.."
I was about to say exactly this. Now reporting crime and demanding accountability from bt* is sensationalising "sexual abuse" to them. How dare they speak on behalf of the actual abused in this case who is no longer alive to stand up for herself. The journalist has a verified account so they can definitely see the dirty work of their fandom. I hope he continues to reveal armpits behavior. Their fans are one of the biggest reasons they'll be never taken seriously as artists. They are self sabotaging at this point.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I was about to say exactly this. Now reporting crime and demanding accountability from bt* is sensationalising "sexual abuse" to them. How dare they speak on behalf of the actual abused in this case who is no longer alive to stand up for herself. The journalist has a verified account so they can definitely see the dirty work of their fandom. I hope he continues to reveal armpits behavior. Their fans are one of the biggest reasons they'll be never taken seriously as artists. They are self sabotaging at this point.
Well i looked more into the issue out of curiosity and found this. Apparently the journalist is a female (I too thought it was a male lol) and a former YG dancer

cadiz

Star
Well i looked more into the issue out of curiosity and found this. Apparently the journalist is a female (I too thought it was a male lol) and a former YG dancer

so just because the woman used to be a dancer for YG now she cant have an opinion?
of course armeees are going to say its all a plan from the other kpop companies to bring bt5 down or whatever

the question is: when are they going to admit their 7 precious boys are problematic??
they are literally bullying this person because they called out BT5 for working with a rapist

everything about this fandom is disguusting, especially their bully behavior
at this point the best thing that can happen to them is that this group of 7 men finally enlist and dissapear for a while.....maybe when that happens they can become "normal" again and stop acting like a cult

cadiz

Star
no serious journalist wants to talk about this group anymore because they know that any negative opinion will cause their crazy fanbase to bully them

BT5 now this and they encourage the behavior
i wish they will dissapear already.,, the situation is becoming way too toxic and their fandom has no limits
not even when a poor girl was abussed and commited suicide......Armeees do not care

'S*X OFFENDER' JUNG BOBBY, BTS NEW ALBUM 'PROOF'S

Jung Bobby, a member of the indie band 'Autumn Vacation', who is on trial for assaulting a woman he was dating and illegally filming a s*x video, is re-emerging on the news due to his participation in BTS' new album 'Proof'.
In addition, Jung Bobby is accused of illegally filming another victim B from July 12, 2020 to September 24 of the same year.

1. The songs Jung Bobby participated in

comment:

5. ..... The victim was a woman and the crime was none other than a molka. She committed s*icide on top of that. The majority of their fans are women, but they're including a s*x offender in their album and I bet the album will sell freaking well too. So they're thinking about filling up the pockets of an assailant...? Do they not care about the fans?

day by day....their real personalities show. not sure what excuses armeees have now
This is extremely scary. Like they don't care, they are associating their brand with an alleged abuser.What about the brand image BigShit?

This is corrupt beyond my imagination as I don't believe in too much symbolism and occult theories but this is a literal proof how cold and ruthless this KPop world is.

queen82

Star
so just because the woman used to be a dancer for YG now she cant have an opinion?
of course armeees are going to say its all a plan from the other kpop companies to bring bt5 down or whatever

the question is: when are they going to admit their 7 precious boys are problematic??
they are literally bullying this person because they called out BT5 for working with a rapist

everything about this fandom is disguusting, especially their bully behavior
at this point the best thing that can happen to them is that this group of 7 men finally enlist and dissapear for a while.....maybe when that happens they can become "normal" again and stop acting like a cult
i hope they going in the military soon

Reactions: Nny

AlwaysTired

Rookie
oh my gosh…. these people are not sane. I know we all knew that but someone has to be at very low point in their lives to comment things like that to other people. Bst armies are evil (not all I know but geez how do you associate w a fan base like this? This is why I don’t get people who say they are Christian armies
Precisely, @gettingedu! They're not OK and its not OK (to reference a popular, f-ed in the head K-drama).
The past decade has woken me up to: doing in-depth research into celebs and sometimes not going to an event can be a blessing in disguise. I missed not going to some free K-pop things and who knew, I dodged a bullet!

Having prior knowledge about what kind of individual or group (as in musical solo act or group in this case) you're seeing promoted in media can halt any kind of burgeoning admiration in its tracks and with K-pop, many of these so-called 'idols' show those watching exactly who they are from time to time. Hold them accountable!

Christian armies ... now there's a oxymoron! :( How does stanning 'idols' align with Christian theology? :confused:

Laura755y

Star
Must be talking about karmys because iarmys don't seem to have a any moral compass when it comes to bteeass. Just looking at the comments under this video one can see that..
Thats awful! People are defending em, and saying ow now he's the abuser we should attack him and not boycut em! Like sis! The girl killed her self, dont they put themselves in those victims's shoes?!? Isnt soo unfair to put a song of an abuser and a rapist even if his role wasnt that big of deal ?!? Shouldnt the group at least not include the song, to show that they care about other things?!? Cant these shit brains see that the 7 and their compagny are disgusting pigs!

Last edited: