BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
The article said Hyb3 is planning for a comeback in 2025 but if that's the case then wouldn't Vm1n and Jkay be going earlier than they should? I guess enlisting together is a good option for the group but individually the members would not get enough time to establish their own brand.

Laura755y

Star
I noticed this thread had over 3000 pages a couple of days ago and now it's down to 2996. I guess people are deleting their posts.
Thats right, why is that o_O, guess they dont want it to get more famous, too mich truth for them to handle it. And they cant even shut down the whole site, must suck for them.

Laura755y

Star
"Sour dark cherry tone" to describe jn and jm's vocals to a deaf armie. Their descriptions are hilarious and of course that fandom eats it up.
Didnt she just said, what the compagny promote their voice as, and Jeon has a pure classic voice o_O Vvvv, not but the thing that made me laugh hard was the rap line's description "if not the best in kpop" dude, they really need a reality check asap.

Laura755y

Star
It’s finally happening
Not the "big hit is proud" as if they werent just f8ghting to get that exemption, the audacity and hypocrisy.
And now the new chapter of sadness their fans will unlock soon, start crying their ass off cuz the 7 angels will be sent to such cruel place, babes they're not going to war, calm ur self down a bit.
Atleast now they gonna have something close to real life, idk aboit how others gonna treat them there tbh, they're the 1st idols that the gov tried to give them exemption; its hard to predict since some people who are serving cant even afford 3 meals a day outside, nd seeing 7 millionaires who do nothing good, only sway their asses, help noone but still got the golden vip treatment, is harsh on most of them.

Amber_O

Established
BeeTeeEs are doing their military service, as they should. I doubt they’ll serve the full 18 months though. Let the record show, the members did NOT want to serve and BiggHitt was pressuring the government for an exemption. The government clearly said no. Singing English songs to get a Grammy should not pardon you from serving. If other idols have to do it, so should they

I think heechu1 could be a mole to get information he knows almost every one in the industry
He's a honeypot, or was when he was younger. Watch how excited he gets when there's information or drama. His purpose is to keep tabs on business, idols, elites and anyone that could be useful or an issue down the road.

cadiz

Star
So looks like they are serving after all
Jn leaves end of the month
Its about damn time!
well thats the right move tbh

JN is not doing anything so in my opiion he could have enlisted months ago but still.......at least they are doing it

if they are coming back in 2025, some fans will probably still carebut like we already said many times, their peak is over

arhur12

Star
well thats the right move tbh

JN is not doing anything so in my opiion he could have enlisted months ago but still.......at least they are doing it

if they are coming back in 2025, some fans will probably still carebut like we already said many times, their peak is over
I saw some deranged fans on twitter including k-armies say that they will boycott Sk's goods now because they used our oppars. Imagine how crazy you have to be to actually think about boycotting your own country for 7 boys who suck o_O

cadiz

Star
I saw some deranged fans on twitter including k-armies say that they will boycott Sk's goods now because they used our oppars. Imagine how crazy you have to be to actually think about boycotting your own country for 7 boys who suck o_O
I'm sure they say that now but in a few months they will be over it
fans will find another entertainment

like other fonts here said, that Stray Kidz group seems to be the most popular "new kpop" now

like usual, boybands come and go over the years, BT5 wont be different
they had a good run and now is their decline.

KdKzXuk

Established
I'm sure they say that now but in a few months they will be over it
fans will find another entertainment

like other fonts here said, that Stray Kidz group seems to be the most popular "new kpop" now

like usual, boybands come and go over the years, BT5 wont be different
they had a good run and now is their decline.
With their last album Str@y Kids have broken their own records and have outperformed basically every other kpop act besides BT5 :

"Str@y Kids Sets New Personal Record With Over 2.2 Million Stock Pre-Orders For “M4XIDENT”" (third most preordered album of all time)
"Str@y Kids’ “M4XIDENT” Soars Past 1.3 Million Sales + Becomes Their Best-Selling Album In Just 1 Day"
"Str@y Kids Becomes 2nd Fastest Artist To Surpass 2 Million Sales With “M4XIDENT”"
"Str@y Kids Becomes Artist With 2nd Highest 1st-Week Sales In Hanteo History"
"Str@y Kids Becomes Only Artist In The World To Debut 2 Different Albums At No. 1 On Billboard 200 This Year"

And with the news of BT5 enlistement I wouldn't be surprised they are supposed to take their place. They've already blown up a lot in America in the first place.

sandonthebeach

Established
BeeTeeEs are doing their military service, as they should. I doubt they’ll serve the full 18 months though.
Something similar happened with Gdragon, delaying military service under the pretext of being enrolled in university. Then, when he did military service, there was a scandal, apparently, taking too many days off.

But, yeah, about damn time, it is time for them to go. Seems that them fighting for being exempted was going nowhere.