BTS discussion thread

ghramos

Established
lol he just tries so hard tbh, i would like to seee his audience

i bet they are a bunch of teens with "meow meow we love You!!!!" signs.....still he is giving them the finger and acting like a badass for them
i sear these idols have no idea what kind of audience they have
His audience is teens, but there are women over and past 30 who can afford merch, airfare/lodging and tickets. Imo

theartbook35

Veteran
His audience is teens, but there are women over and past 30 who can afford merch, airfare/lodging and tickets. Imo
I'm not sure what the actual numbers are, but I have run into a lot of adult women fans of his who are around my age (late 30's) and older. Like, for me it's not even bad because he's officially in his 30's now, but I know of women who are 50+ who are a fan of him and yes they write some things on social media that are very, very inappropriate. I won't tell people how to be fans but, I kind of am right now because it's a little weird when a 50+ years old woman wants to do THAT to someone who is more than 20 years younger than them and also has been made by the label to look "young and innocent" in photoshoots numerous times. (At least in his recent photoshoots for V@lentino he looks more masculine).

By the way if I went to a concert and the artist was drinking on stage, I'd leave and demand my money back. I'm not there to watch you drink. The tickets for his shows were, from what I've been told, crazy expensive. You're there to perform, not get sloshed.

Last edited:

ghramos

Established
I'm not sure what the actual numbers are, but I have run into a lot of adult women fans of his who are around my age (late 30's) and older. Like, for me it's not even bad because he's officially in his 30's now, but I know of women who are 50+ who are a fan of him and yes they write some things on social media that are very, very inappropriate. I won't tell people how to be fans but, I kind of am right now because it's a little weird when a 50+ years old woman wants to do THAT to someone who is more than 20 years younger than them and also has been made by the label to look "young and innocent" in photoshoots numerous times. (At least in his recent photoshoots for V@lentino he looks more masculine).

By the way if I went to a concert and the artist was drinking on stage, I'd leave and demand my money back. I'm not there to watch you drink. The tickets for his shows were, from what I've been told, crazy expensive. You're there to perform, not get sloshed.
Some of his older fans proudly post being grandma army. It makes me cringe too. His V campaign is more masculine than his magazine photoshoots.

Artists I’ve seen in past concerts have included drinks, table and chair on stage too. Read a tweet from Belmont show that Hennessy had a table sponsored by YG for fans. I am not sure how accurate that is. Tickets for VIP soundcheck cost avg, $500 and up.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Some of his older fans proudly post being grandma army. It makes me cringe too. His V campaign is more masculine than his magazine photoshoots.

Artists I’ve seen in past concerts have included drinks, table and chair on stage too. Read a tweet from Belmont show that Hennessy had a table sponsored by YG for fans. I am not sure how accurate that is. Tickets for VIP soundcheck cost avg, $500 and up.
Grandma armpits are gross. If you are old enough to be someone's parent, you really shouldn't be posting that you want to do X to them, or have them do X to you. Just because both parties are of legal age doesn't make it okay. I've had teenagers approach me more than once trying to ask me out, I kid you not, and there's nothing about me that looks teenager-like in the slightest, and they know that too. Date someone your own age, or be a fan of someone in your age group. It seriously grosses me out when I see people who are my age or older and they are fans of a child-star. Like, why? They always use the "well it's good music" argument and no, it's not about the "good music", you're a freaking p***phile. It's just as gross as the grown adults who go to child pageants.

I've seen and heard of musicians drinking and doing drugs on stage. It's not a new concept. If I hear YG say in the next few days "I looked up what famous singers do and they sometimes drink on stage" I will not be surprised, because that is 100% the sort of thing he would do. He's hilariously predictable and he's always trying to appear as "legit" as possible (cause he can't handle criticism to save his life). That's also the trip with the flipping off the "haters" during whatever song it was he did that during.

I skimmed through a video of the first 15 minutes of last night's concert, and during the video that's playing on the screen you can see fire in his eyes. They carry him on stage. It was super ritualistic. I got bored halfway through H@egeum, partly because the crowd barely new the song so it wasn't very hype, and also he wasn't very hype. I skipped ahead to D@echwita, and D@e was better energy-wise, but the background dancers coming out and bowing to him was bizarre so I skipped over that too. Agust D was the only song I watched all the way through because it was just him rapping, no theatrics or ritualistic whatever, and that was fine. There's also a crap ton of fire under the stage, like they must've used their entire fire budget. I saw one person even complain on twitter about the fire and being able to feel it from the audience. Like, how safe is that, honestly?

Screenshots:

Attachments

Last edited:

ghramos

Established
[
Grandma armpits are gross. If you are old enough to be someone's parent, you really shouldn't be posting that you want to do X to them, or have them do X to you. Just because both parties are of legal age doesn't make it okay. I've had teenagers approach me more than once trying to ask me out, I kid you not, and there's nothing about me that looks teenager-like in the slightest, and they know that too. Date someone your own age, or be a fan of someone in your age group. It seriously grosses me out when I see people who are my age or older and they are fans of a child-star. Like, why? They always use the "well it's good music" argument and no, it's not about the "good music", you're a freaking p***phile. It's just as gross as the grown adults who go to child pageants.

I've seen and heard of musicians drinking and doing drugs on stage. It's not a new concept. If I hear YG say in the next few days "I looked up what famous singers do and they sometimes drink on stage" I will not be surprised, because that is 100% the sort of thing he would do. He's hilariously predictable and he's always trying to appear as "legit" as possible (cause he can't handle criticism to save his life). That's also the trip with the flipping off the "haters" during whatever song it was he did that during.

I skimmed through a video of the first 15 minutes of last night's concert, and during the video that's playing on the screen you can see fire in his eyes. They carry him on stage. It was super ritualistic. I got bored halfway through H@egeum, partly because the crowd barely new the song so it wasn't very hype, and also he wasn't very hype. I skipped ahead to D@echwita, and D@e was better energy-wise, but the background dancers coming out and bowing to him was bizarre so I skipped over that too. Agust D was the only song I watched all the day through because it was just him rapping, no theatrics or ritualistic whatever, and that was fine. There's also a crap ton of fire under the stage, like they must've used their entire fire budget. I saw one person even complain on twitter about the fire and being able to feel it from the audience. Like, how safe is that, honestly?

Screenshots:
Currently watching day-2 Belmont show, and the opening is definitely ritualistic. YG is showing us the king, and boss were killed, but who is left standing? Is YG gone, and Suga taking over?

YG trying to go hard as a rapper persona isn’t even close to American rap icons swag. Korean rap lacks true urban flavor, but he does better than other Korean rappers.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is so wrong and unfair for the artists. I swear he only wanted to acquire $M to steal the voices of their artists. $M have the best vocalists. Imagine him stealing the voices of T@eyeon, W3ndy, Ex0 and Sh1nee's vocal line to create AI singers. Those singers spent their entire lives trying to polish their vocals it would be so unfair to steal their voices and use them to generate money for himself. Imagine him using hologram technology to create AI J0nghyun??? It would be so disrespectful but not surprising coming from Hype since they already made hologram of YG in 2020 for BT$ live performances. Him Sc00ter Br@un and L$M are all greedy old men who steal from their artists. All 3 are crooks who deserve to burn in hell. I am glad L$M got his Karma and I am waiting for Bang and Sc00ter to get theirs.
They are greedy thieves...Remember how Sooman also "stole" the DNA of his first gen artists by putting their blood in jewelries like necklaces, etc...and sold them, too...

arhur12

Star
They are greedy thieves...Remember how Sooman also "stole" the DNA of his first gen artists by putting their blood in jewelries like necklaces, etc...and sold them, too...
Yes good riddance he is gone now. Waiting for Bang and Sc00ter to join him.

arhur12

Star
Guys I found some Juicy tea on twitter
https://twitter.com/TmiTwo/with_replies
This video is from 2021 and the woman whose hand can be seen recording is a PJM akgae who has been making anti T@ekook and JM bullying posts on twitter since a long time. Some Vee and Jkay stans found out that she is an admin who used to run BT$ related social media accounts and she has support from Hyb3. Now we have proof that Bangt@n and Hyb3 actively push these shipping behaviours and all the anti X member campaigns are also started by Hub3 staff themselves. They manipulate ratmys into thinking that the members are poor meow meows who need protection. God!! this group and company is so evil.

arhur12

Star
Jm solo Stans are spreading some huge rumours about jk and v especially jk. Idk exact reason they said it is about sponsorship. Some hype staff also included in it. Golden who*e wow these Stans will definitely bring them down. It will be nothing to be surprised if hype involved in this they want betes in news always
This is true Hyb3 staff is behind this. I also shared a post about this. The woman has been a part of Bt$ community since at least 2019. Why Hyb3 is launching a smear campaign against its own artists?? I feel like we were right about jkay and Vee not wanting to renew with Pedo's company.

Jm solo Stans are spreading some huge rumours about jk and v especially jk. Idk exact reason they said it is about sponsorship. Some hype staff also included in it. Golden who*e wow these Stans will definitely bring them down. It will be nothing to be surprised if hype involved in this they want betes in news always
This is a lie from Jjks. They're doing it to get attention from ot7 for Jk.

Guys I found some Juicy tea on twitter
https://twitter.com/TmiTwo/with_replies
This video is from 2021 and the woman whose hand can be seen recording is a PJM akgae who has been making anti T@ekook and JM bullying posts on twitter since a long time. Some Vee and Jkay stans found out that she is an admin who used to run BT$ related social media accounts and she has support from Hyb3. Now we have proof that Bangt@n and Hyb3 actively push these shipping behaviours and all the anti X member campaigns are also started by Hub3 staff themselves. They manipulate ratmys into thinking that the members are poor meow meows who need protection. God!! this group and company is so evil.
This is the source and a translated page of one of their text messages.

Attachments

This is the source and a translated page of one of their text messages.

The person who is claiming to be a pjm and that staff was there has been caught making it up. They're a pjm anti because of his encore stage. Hell, how many people are going to come out as antis because of that performance? They felt like their hard work was for nothing. They're also falsely saying that BH staff started the drug rumors for another idol. There was a whole plate of cocaine at the table. The forum had a few members and almost no interaction but within an hour of this 'reveal', it's gone viral on the qoo.

Please take screenshots.

arhur12

Star
The person who is claiming to be a pjm and that staff was there has been caught making it up. They're a pjm anti because of his encore stage. Hell, how many people are going to come out as antis because of that performance? They felt like their hard work was for nothing. They're also falsely saying that BH staff started the drug rumors for another idol. There was a whole plate of cocaine at the table. The forum had a few members and almost no interaction but within an hour of this 'reveal', it's gone viral on the qoo.

Please take screenshots.
Ohh wow. I did not dig deep into this. Regardless, the fact that this person works for Hyb3 and is trying to create false narratives online is interesting. How many rumors about JM or other members could be false??

Shadow

Rookie

So now he put a trigger warning in the concert. However, I wonder why there was no trigger warning for the music video? Which featured a blade, overdose and more severe things.

Now that they've also gone solo, they think they can change their attitude no matter what. I saw $uga in concert, many years ago, (the one his parents attended) and he had to be child-friendly because of the boy group. There was no live middle fingers or alcohol abuse. It will influence his much younger fans. Anyone really who can be manipulated. For years the whole members rule was not to drink on camera. Some of the guys had turned into alcoholics. Or more. But now that he's no longer in the kidz-bop boygroup, he has released this wild uncontrolled devil persona which he's been hiding. He is not the 'little meow' who fans think he is. Middle fingering your fans on stage is just totally rude.

He also used to throw bottled water at them. At the airport, he didn't greet fans respectfully. He smokes on camera now years after telling us he quit and not to because it's bad. His music video was very difficult for me to see in the least, kind of triggering, after I've had serious diagnosed depression for years. and So watching this, wasn't good. $uicide is a real issue that should not be glorified in such ways.

Ohh wow. I did not dig deep into this. Regardless, the fact that this person works for Hyb3 and is trying to create false narratives online is interesting. How many rumors about JM or other members could be false??
For all we know, both sides are employees making up stuff for clicks and a reaction. Armys fight harder when the boys are in danger. More streaming, tickets, more merch and nasty behavior towards the media. It's really sad how they're controlled but don't see it. I think most rumors are false. They don't allow western rumors to grow big. Those are squashed early because Hive can't control what will happen abroad.

The stuff that comes out is offensive to Koreans. Not paying for insurance, backhugging women, playing video games after a car crash. No one would care anywhere but in Korea, Japan or China. It goes against their Confucian belief system.

So now he put a trigger warning in the concert. However, I wonder why there was no trigger warning for the music video? Which featured a blade, overdose and more severe things.

Now that they've also gone solo, they think they can change their attitude no matter what. I saw $uga in concert, many years ago, (the one his parents attended) and he had to be child-friendly because of the boy group. There was no live middle fingers or alcohol abuse. It will influence his much younger fans. Anyone really who can be manipulated. For years the whole members rule was not to drink on camera. Some of the guys had turned into alcoholics. Or more. But now that he's no longer in the kidz-bop boygroup, he has released this wild uncontrolled devil persona which he's been hiding. He is not the 'little meow' who fans think he is. Middle fingering your fans on stage is just totally rude.

He also used to throw bottled water at them. At the airport, he didn't greet fans respectfully. He smokes on camera now years after telling us he quit and not to because it's bad. His music video was very difficult for me to see in the least, kind of triggering, after I've had serious diagnosed depression for years. and So watching this, wasn't good. $uicide is a real issue that should not be glorified in such ways.
Watching the video was triggering and I felt like something had happened to me. The imagery crawls into your brain and messes around in there. With the drinking, they've been doing it for years. That was a cultural shock, but it's an accepted part of their culture. Bosses will make employees drink almost too much and they can't leave the restaurant or bar until the does leaves. It happens in the military too. Their culture is excessive in ways that prevent a happy life. Overworking, blackout drinking, drunk driving, and social issues I won't talk about. It's hard for people to be happy and live a good life.

theartbook35

Veteran

The video does contain a warning, that it has themes of suicide and self harm. It's right there any time I click on the video. You can't watch it without acknowledging that warning first.