BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
How much do you guys wanna bet that after YG and NJ go into the military, the maknae line will stay out for as long as possible, putting out tons of random content for BT5 fans to latch onto. There's this belief that they'll serve earlier than expected, but those three are so freaking lazy that I don't think they'll dutifully go. They'll have to be forced to serve.

cadiz

Star
until now...... veeee songs really flopped
nobody really cared about his solo...i think even rap line had more hype

unless he has more songs coming up? i dont really now, if he is making a full album

e-Enoch

Superstar

unless he has more songs coming up? i dont really now, if he is making a full album
Four more songs coming up...

Let's see how these other 4 songs will go... The thing is...what could've been a unique R&B genre which suits his voice seems to be going to waste... So far...the two released songs are too short and achingly boring..

Songs and Tracklist
There are 6 total tracks available in BTS V “Layover” new solo album.

Among these songs, the title track for “Layover” is named “Slow Dancing”. It is a song that has the romantic soul style of the 1970s embedded in the tracks, giving you a lazy and comfortable atmosphere, just like the title suggests.

The album will provide fans with 2 versions of “Slow Dancing”: the original and acoustic piano.

Along with “Slow Dancing”, the remaining solo songs in BTS V “Layover” new solo album tracklist include: “Rainy Days”, “Blue”, “Love Me Again”, and
“For Us”.

00kpop00

Established
Which b*t*s member is gay? or are any of them gay? I thought they were all straight and are forced to look and act gay.

Eldesande

Established
Which b*t*s member is gay? or are any of them gay? I thought they were all straight and are forced to look and act gay.
V and Jimin could be bi. Rest are likely straight.

Hobi is the only member that gives off a total pervert creep vibe. Probably into some kind of depraved bdsm.

theartbook35

Veteran
Hobi is the only member that gives off a total pervert creep vibe. Probably into some kind of depraved bdsm.
I think JH's demeanor both off stage and on stage scream BDSM. He doesn't even try to hide it. I personally have zero issue with healthy, consensual, BDSM. But the way JH acts, not only do I think he's a sex addict like others have said here, I think he's mean. There's the alluring, attractive assertiveness, and then there's the mean, cruel assertiveness, and JH in my opinion is the latter.

theartbook35

Veteran

I give so little of a crap about Vee's solo album. I've seen fans way more focused on the visuals than the music.

cadiz

Star
I give so little of a crap about Vee's solo album. I've seen fans way more focused on the visuals than the music.
yes. Veee fans seem to only care about his looks.

Four more songs coming up...

Let's see how these other 4 songs will go... The thing is...what could've been a unique R&B genre which suits his voice seems to be going to waste... So far...the two released songs are too short and achingly boring..

Songs and Tracklist
There are 6 total tracks available in BTS V “Layover” new solo album.

Among these songs, the title track for “Layover” is named “Slow Dancing”. It is a song that has the romantic soul style of the 1970s embedded in the tracks, giving you a lazy and comfortable atmosphere, just like the title suggests.

The album will provide fans with 2 versions of “Slow Dancing”: the original and acoustic piano.

Along with “Slow Dancing”, the remaining solo songs in BTS V “Layover” new solo album tracklist include: “Rainy Days”, “Blue”, “Love Me Again”, and
“For Us”.

oh so the tittle track will have 2 version lets see what happens then
but until now the result have been pretty bad, especially for a member of the maknae line

Eldesande

Established
I think JH's demeanor both off stage and on stage scream BDSM. He doesn't even try to hide it. I personally have zero issue with healthy, consensual, BDSM. But the way JH acts, not only do I think he's a sex addict like others have said here, I think he's mean. There's the alluring, attractive assertiveness, and then there's the mean, cruel assertiveness, and JH in my opinion is the latter.
Someone had posted a while ago that JH was mean to them and their friends. Definitely showing his true colors.

Shadow

Rookie
I don't think armies will move on when bts disbands. You guys might move on, but there are some diehard bts fans that will probably go into a panic and lose it because their favourite group broke up.

i hope armies dont self harm like some delusional fans have for ex0 and bi3ber.

Again thank God I avoided bts. There is just too much drama associated with bts, it's too much to handle, I can't take it.
V's song was pretty good but no hype for the album/music, only for the looks. Rm recently has got into a scandal, about offending muslims because of a song he shared as a post.
And he also said they will be back in 2025. However, they may never get back together and just be saying that to keep the money flowing.

theartbook35

Veteran
V's song was pretty good but no hype for the album/music, only for the looks. Rm recently has got into a scandal, about offending muslims because of a song he shared as a post.
And he also said they will be back in 2025. However, they may never get back together and just be saying that to keep the money flowing.
I agree that they are saying it to keep the money flowing. RM said he's not going into the military any time soon, and he will probably not go until next year. He wouldn't return until 2026. For somebody with a genius IQ, he really can't do his math very well.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"RM Apologise To Muslims' trends after BTS singer shares Frank Ocean's controversial song"